Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal teens talk about virginity loss age and experience

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care don't care

that spoiler is brutal
memories came flooding back of when i'd spend my weekends playing gameboy and thinking everybody else must be nerdy like me then have to go to school on monday to listen to a classmate talk about having threesomes with girls and getting blowjobs on the school bus

it still irks me that i was 15 and riding the school bus then one of my classmates would be in the back giving blowjobs to senior boys then come up to the front and sit next to me to chat when she was done. just after she finished swallowing Chad cummies they would tell her to fuck off so she would sit next to the pussy beta (me) to cheer her up. yet she did this week after week? how does that make any logical fucking sense to give blowjobs to guys that don't give a fuck about you and then neglect the people that are treating you nice?

females are pieces of shit

these are the fucking whores low-tier men are supposed to settle for. it's actually so maddening that i'm laughing

"Don't sexualize 16 yo girls you evil inkwells, they're still children!1!1" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile 10/11 yo kids are having threesomes JFL

Lol

Lol.

This is so depressing to read. I can't fucking take it anymore.
Basically the average age of losing virginity is around 13-14. Let me grab my rope real quick.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal. And at the same time, people act innocent around me and hide their degeneracy from me. I fucking hate it. All people are really fake to the core.

This is why I don't give a shit about chads or women

You're only [Age before 25] a lot of kids don't have sex before then bro! I know many virgin adults bro its not rare you're just self conscious!

Rope immediately

that spoiler is brutal
memories came flooding back of when i'd spend my weekends playing gameboy and thinking everybody else must be nerdy like me then have to go to school on monday to listen to a classmate talk about having threesomes with girls and getting blowjobs on the school bus

it still irks me that i was 15 and riding the school bus then one of my classmates would be in the back giving blowjobs to senior boys then come up to the front and sit next to me to chat when she was done. just after she finished swallowing Chad cummies they would tell her to fuck off so she would sit next to the pussy beta (me) to cheer her up. yet she did this week after week? how does that make any logical fucking sense to give blowjobs to guys that don't give a fuck about you and then neglect the people that are treating you nice?

females are pieces of shit
that is fucking degenerate.How where they getting their dick sucked in the back of a bus yet no one said anything?it sounds like a larp to be honest.

What the fuck is this shit
:feelswhere:
Ngl when I joined I was NAWALT but after reading mostly your threads and a few others I became full AWALT
Well the NAWALT is probably some saint woman, and obviously if we were made so ugly, chances are that 0.00000% would reject us anyways (not that you could ever know which one it is.
Fucking brutal. And at the same time, people act innocent around me and hide their degeneracy from me. I fucking hate it. All people are really fake to the core.
On TV and media too, they pretend people are all normal. I'm convinced it was to make sure incels don't realize how shitty they have it in life and we will still wagecuck in society or even betabuxxx like cucks.
Fakecel if you're not already.
Lmao, being incel doesn't necessarily mean you gotta be suicidal. Massive cope.
"Don't sexualize 16 yo girls you evil inkwells, they're still children!1!1" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Meanwhile 10/11 yo kids are having threesomes JFL
Sad to see how shitty parents have become. "Just let the kids play on their own with the opposite gender, don't be a misogynist" I now see why genders were segregated through history and cultures, they understood human nature.

Last edited:
that is fucking degenerate.How where they getting their dick sucked in the back of a bus yet no one said anything?it sounds like a larp to be honest.
I'm confused as to why you think popular kids don't have their way at school and get whatever they want. There are Chads fucking their teachers and you think people are calling them out left and right?

I've seen kids full on fuck and make out on the bus or behind the school building/dumpsters and in the band halls. It's crazy what kids, in all schools, can get away with.

Man this thread is pure suifuel. Not gonna bother reading those forums cus its gonna destroy me
but that picture was devastating . i dont even know what to say anymore
Giphy 1

I like how all of them did sex with the upside sex but they are Bi

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back