Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Teeth health and inceldom

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Teeth have become a big subject on here thanks to me detailing my teeth rotting activities. It should be noted that the foids responsible for rejecting us are the reason oral hygiene is now hopefully going to be seen as a thing of the past for incels.

Foids always talk about how the vagina is self cleaning well guess what I will tel them my mouth is self cleaning. The mouth has a toungue that can eat the built up tartar.

Brush your teeth, incel

The self-cleaning thing really doesn't make any sense when it comes to vaginas. If I called my dick self-cleaning, then no one would make sense of it, but people accept that ignorance for women and their vaginas and move on.

But trust me when I say this, you don't want to have bad teeth. I did when I was a kid and ate all sugar and I had constant cavities and had to get one of my grown-in teeth removed at 13. Now I have really good oral hygiene and I don't have excruciating pain or complications. Haven't had to see a dentist to operate on cavities in almost a decade.

The self-cleaning thing really doesn't make any sense when it comes to vaginas. If I called my dick self-cleaning, then no one would make sense of it, but people accept that ignorance for women and their vaginas and move on.

But trust me when I say this, you don't want to have bad teeth. I did when I was a kid and ate all sugar and I had constant cavities and had to get one of my grown-in teeth removed at 13. Now I have really good oral hygiene and I don't have excruciating pain or complications. Haven't had to see a dentist to operate on cavities in almost a decade.
I have incel teeth. They’re shit and I’m not gonna pay for future work to be done

He doesn't care, I've talked to him about it before... :feelswhere:

He's fine with rotting all his teeth out, as long as he can still gulp down crab legs in liquid form! :feelskek:

All because he doesn't want to pay for a dentist or or simply brush his teeth a few times a day. :feelsjuice:

He doesn't care, I've talked to him about it before... :feelswhere:

He's fine with rotting all his teeth out, as long as he can still gulp down crab legs in liquid form! :feelskek:

All because he doesn't want to pay for a dentist or or simply brush his teeth a few times a day. :feelsjuice:
Also fluoride shrivels your penis

Toilets always talk about how the vagina is self cleaning
It's not,chad's cum still remains glued on the roast beef walls .
That's why toilets use so much perfume,to cover the rotting cum and beef smell :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

It's not,chad's cum still remains glued on the roast beef walls .
That's why toilets use so much perfume,to cover the rotting cum and beef smell :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Fish smell as well. Do you brush?

simply brush his teeth a few times a day
I'm lucky when i brush them once a day.

Also OP is a retard, never showing proof.
Fucking lier.
I have a couple of holes in my teeth and only feel pain if i eat chocolate.
Plus i have dark teeth from smoking on the inside.
2 broken teeth: 1 bigger broken piece and a smaller one.
My teeth are getting transparent because of weakend enamel from beer.

I can show my bad teeth, but you have to do first.
You are a lier if you don't show proof.

I'm lucky when i brush them once a day.

Also OP is a retard, never showing proof.
Fucking lier.
I have a couple of holes in my teeth and only feel pain if i eat chocolate.
Plus i have dark teeth from smoking on the inside.
2 broken teeth: 1 bigger broken piece and a smaller one.
My teeth are getting transparent because of weakend enamel from beer.

I can show my bad teeth, but you have to do first.
You are a lier if you don't show proof.
I’m not trying to get doxxed you cuck why would I lie about goddamn rotting teeth

Rotting teeth grosses people out usually

I’m not trying to get doxxed you cuck why would I lie about goddamn rotting teeth
Doxxed? You spread your "muh bad teeth" information over and over again, without any proof.
You could be an IT user, telling us the same garbage again and again, just to count as incel.
Show proof or shut your stupid lying mouth.

And why should i be a cuck? Fucking retard.

Take care of your teeth, they are important and unhealthy teeth are a source of great pain. Let society and women be the reason for inceldom.

The m
Take care of your teeth, they are important and unhealthy teeth are a source of great pain. Let society and women be the reason for inceldom.
they are the reason already I’ve just given up and chosen to rot all of mine out

And that’s a major cope that they caused my inceldom. I used to look after them and they didn’t make a difference

Doxxed? You spread your "muh bad teeth" information over and over again, without any proof.
You could be an IT user, telling us the same garbage again and again, just to count as incel.

Inbred retarded imbecile. Listen to me there’s metadata attached to photos that can be used to dox yourself. Rotten teeth can easily do that.

Inbred retarded imbecile. Listen to me there’s metadata attached to photos that can be used to dox yourself. Rotten teeth can easily do that.
Stupid asshole. Your ip is telling more about you than a picture about your teeth. Do a crime with your shit teeth. Let them find traces on your hdd then link them to your shitposting about your countless rotten teeth- threads, while you sit in the police office with your dark shit mouth.

Or can't that happen because your teeth are not really rotten....

Stupid asshole. Your ip is telling more about you than a picture about your teeth. Do a crime with your shit teeth. Let them find traces on your hdd then link them to your shitposting about your countless rotten teeth- threads, while you sit in the police office with your dark shit mouth.

Or can't that happen because your teeth are not really rotten....
Not all my teeth are currently rotted. Currently 1 molar in the back is blown out and rotting. The other probably have major cavities. I’m just thinking about how to target the front teeth. I’ve had 1 adult molar completly rotted and pulled out before. And 1 I had a root canal performed on in my blue pilled days.

You’re a fucking idiot if you don’t if you don’t know about basic doxpill. Just don’t say anything really fucked up and post a real photo or you’re fucked. Don’t say I didn’t warn you dumbass.

You’re a fucking idiot if you don’t if you don’t know about basic doxpill. Just don’t say anything really fucked up and post a real photo or you’re fucked. Don’t say I didn’t warn you dumbass.
Doxpill...
Jfl fucking underage bastard.
I have jews in my basement, they are my slaves and produce stuff for black market.

And that’s a major cope that they caused my inceldom. I used to look after them and they didn’t make a difference
Women and society cause inceldom by having too high standards.

I wish I could afford a dentist

fuck a crab leg

enjoy your impacted infected roots and gums. i be on that sensodyne shit cuh