Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tehgymcel420: So racepilled that he is no longer blackpilled

He's legitimately one of the ugliest people I've ever seen to the point of making me feel uneasy.
there is a picture of him married to 5/10 white foid

Fuck it, I know many of us think he is a troll, but I think I need to call this shit out publically

The whole point of blackpill is that looks matter more than anything when it comes to women lusting at men.
We know the whole whole deal, lower third, eye area, epicanthal tilt, cheekbones, skin, symmetry, hair, height, frame, etc.

This nigga @tehgymcel420 literally thinks a curry that is 8/10 gets mogged by a deformed white dude.If you are blackpilled, you think whites do better because they have better features on average with respect to the ones I mentioned above (we will ignore the studies on isolated tribes and such for now) . But this nigga takes the racepill to the next level to the point it is not blackpill anymore.

View attachment 330124

View attachment 330126
View attachment 330127

View attachment 330132

View attachment 330133

Can't find the original, but I remember someone calling him out before but not by name

View attachment 330135

View attachment 330140
I know some of you are going to get mad I even gave this dude attention, but you gotta admit, its funny to bring it to the forefront like this.

What do you guys think? Is this still even blackpilled anymore, cause I don't think so.
Ethnics are shorter on average, that alone causes most women, including their own to cross them off. Blacks with more caucasoid features, such as chris brown/Tupac have big edge of wide nosed more negroid looking ones. Same goes for indians. Even with rice, some look more pseudo caucasoid, and it gives them an edge. I wouldn't be incel if I was 5'10''.

Its pretty obvious he's trolling.

I guarentee its some twink cumskin behind that account

2020 08 05 13 12 51

If deformed white guys mog every ethnic alive then answer this one thing, why is the birthrate amongst whites so fucking low compared to other races except Japanese?

Funny how whites are having to flock to sea to get some action where they can run whiteskin game on foids that worship it & heightmog the locals.
Maybe he'll say all the kids of ethnics are actually white man's

4 is what I am at best
fakecel cause white theory

Its pretty obvious he's trolling.

I guarentee its some twink cumskin behind that account

View attachment 330151
nah, I think he is super depressed and is massively coping

Maybe he'll say all the kids of ethnics are actually white man's

fakecel cause white theory

nah, I think he is super depressed and is massively coping

A 5/10 ethnic = 2/10 white guy. An 8/10 curry/rice = 5/10 white.

This is the real truth.

Ethnics are shorter on average, that alone causes most women, including their own to cross them off. Blacks with more caucasoid features, such as chris brown/Tupac have big edge of wide nosed more negroid looking ones. Same goes for indians. Even with rice, some look more pseudo caucasoid, and it gives them an edge. I wouldn't be incel if I was 5'10''.
6 foot thot standard tho?

Maybe, just maybe, it's because the term incel has become popularized in the West and the fact that this website is mainly in English.

The racepill is indeed an axiom, a curry or sandnigger who looked like that would get jailed under the excuse of "terrorism" or "harassment" simply for existing.
Just exist mode for ugly males is not the just exist mode for subhumans. Although terrorism is specific to sand, but harassment, being creepy, or looking like a pedophile/rapist is the judgement people have for subhumans by their appearance by default.
High IQ tbh
It's not blackpilled.
@Colvin76 I remember you were calling him out on this before me too, so I should obligatorily have pinged you out of respect.

Last edited:
Yeah he's exaggerating quite a bit, though the point being made is that lots of women can't overlook race which means that even if you supposedly have a Chad face and body you need to find someone willing to date your race and if you can't you are pretty much incel. And it is not easy to find someone willing to date an Arab in the US.
He exaggerates a bit, but I agree with him on almost everything. Being ethnic is an instant death sentence.

Fuck it, I know many of us think he is a troll, but I think I need to call this shit out publically

The whole point of blackpill is that looks matter more than anything when it comes to women lusting at men.
We know the whole whole deal, lower third, eye area, epicanthal tilt, cheekbones, skin, symmetry, hair, height, frame, etc.

This nigga @tehgymcel420 literally thinks a curry that is 8/10 gets mogged by a deformed white dude.If you are blackpilled, you think whites do better because they have better features on average with respect to the ones I mentioned above (we will ignore the studies on isolated tribes and such for now) . But this nigga takes the racepill to the next level to the point it is not blackpill anymore.

View attachment 330124

View attachment 330126
View attachment 330127

View attachment 330132

View attachment 330133

Can't find the original, but I remember someone calling him out before but not by name

View attachment 330135

View attachment 330140
I know some of you are going to get mad I even gave this dude attention, but you gotta admit, its funny to bring it to the forefront like this.

What do you guys think? Is this still even blackpilled anymore, cause I don't think so.
He's funny, but he's not too blackpilled because of his racepill and he's also one of the better looking guys here (6 foot gymcel with an average face).

The real blackpill is that this guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
t422qnstz2r41.jpg
You literally have to be deformed in order to be on the same tier as ethnics if you're white.

Reminder that by his physical descriptions you would not even think of him as ethnic. Fair skin, green eyes, prettyboy curly black hair, etc. He's a troll. He's someone who probably looks more white than me (most people think I'm mixed/quarter Asian even though I'm supposed to be fully white).

He called every guy in the above list an incel. Most don't even look ethnic.

I'm a sand nigger.

Here's some troll comment he just randomly put in a thread.

cope, 5/10 sandniggers rot in the mosque praying for a wife they'll never get
Many "arabs" are far more white than me like the troll himself. I would say even you are by the eye area pic you posted on looksmax.org They are Caucasian while I'm "white" with mongoloid/asian features.

Med skin is IDEAL.

Reminder just how much the Racement dwelling is feeding delusions on this forum. Almost every person got this wrong:

People picked the guy in yellow shorts because he "looked more white" when he quite obviously was not the most successful.

You know I usually find it that fakecels always make it a point of how subhuman they are to the point of it being cartoonish.

This guy has to be monitored tbh.

Reminder that by his physical descriptions you would not even think of him as ethnic. Fair skin, green eyes, prettyboy curly black hair, etc. He's a troll. He's someone who probably looks more white than me (most people think I'm mixed/quarter Asian even though I'm supposed to be fully white).

Many "arabs" are far more white than me like the troll himself. I would say even you are by the eye area pic you posted on looksmax.org They are Caucasian while I'm "white" with mongoloid/asian features.

Med skin is IDEAL.

Reminder just how much the Racement dwelling is feeding delusions on this forum. Almost every person got this wrong:

People picked the guy in yellow shorts because he "looked more white" when he quite obviously was not the most successful.
I was looking at some old photos from before I could grow a proper beard, I have a recessed chin too.
He is recessed.

Med skin is IDEAL.

tehgymcel is real trucel. no one would spend years posting of racepill if they truly didn't believe in it.

He is recessed.
If he only notices when looking at old pics and can grow a proper beard to cover so that it's not visible then it matters a lot less. That's the whole point of beardmaxxing in the first place.

ngl he's going crazy with this racepill thing, that's trolling level stuff. JBW can only take you so far, no way a foid would choose a deformed white over a average looking ethnic jfl

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a fakecel or utter mentalcel, he even said he had green eyes which is super rare among sandniggers so who knows.

need to find someone willing to date your race and if you can't you are pretty much incel. And it is not easy to find someone willing to date an Arab in the US.
Tenor 9

LMAO @ this thread reaching a third page.

and JFL @ all the ethnics who are agreeing with @tehgymcel420

He's right. How can you deny this when even 5'4 white manlets from this forum are able to get a foid. Yet you never hear about a 5'4 ethnic ascending.

He's right. How can you deny this when even 5'4 white manlets from this forum are able to get a foid. Yet you never hear about a 5'4 ethnic ascending.
This guy bragged about getting laid on the forum.

@sadtardcel

Curry said he had down syndrome but at first he said he had autism so I think he only thought that because people with autism also have wider set eyes.

But he missed out on "teen love."

I guess he is a JBW extremist then

This guy bragged about getting laid on the forum.

@sadtardcel

Curry said he had down syndrome but at first he said he had autism so I think he only thought that because people with autism also have wider set eyes.

But he missed out on "teen love."

What were his stats

What were his stats
What were his stats
Don't know other than curry with autism who was balding. Probably not short or that short because I think people with autism have more HGH.

Also talked about how he could get arranged marriage proposals but no warn for that. He's not the first though that's for sure.

White users outnumber any singlular ethnic group by 4-5x or so here.