Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tehgymcel420: So racepilled that he is no longer blackpilled

Racepill is overatted tbh

Being ethnic gives you 2 points less, but you can't say that an 8/10 curry gets mogged by a subhuman white

lol this post blew up.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be a fakecel or utter mentalcel, he even said he had green eyes which is super rare among sandniggers so who knows.
I've mentioned having hazel eyes with some green in them, that's not uncommon among sand niggers. And no, I'm not a fakecel, would a fakcel spend 100+ days on this forum larping?

lol this post blew up.

I've mentioned having hazel eyes with some green in them, that's not uncommon among sand niggers. And no, I'm not a fakecel, would a fakcel spend 100+ days on this forum larping?
Maybe if he’s a white Lanklet stormfag or just a weird sand nigger who is a chaddam

I've never seen a person irl, ethnic or white, that doesn't mog this guy. You have to be trolling.
In the eyes of a foid, particularly ethnic or noodles.
In a noodles eyes this guy mogs Roshan.
In a ethnic foids eyes this guy mogs Pony Ma.

nope, he's actually a tall green eyed light skin gymmaxxed arab, he's in the top 10% of the arabic userbase.
he mogs me to oblivion then
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
You know I usually find it that fakecels always make it a point of how subhuman they are to the point of it being cartoonish.

This guy has to be monitored tbh.
Yeah, based on what others have said, he doesn't sound like an incel, especially with light skin, green eyes, and gymmaxxxed. Maybe he still has deformed features or is short. idk
I guess he is a JBW extremist then
saying 3/10 whites are gods is JBW extremism, but to the point where it is no longer blackpilled.
Racepill is overatted tbh
It's mostly a cope at this point for the OP I mentioned
Look in the mirror
:feelskek:
In the eyes of a foid, particularly ethnic or noodles.
In a noodles eyes this guy mogs Roshan.
In a ethnic foids eyes this guy mogs Pony Ma.
Even noodlewhores aren't that delusional.

Last edited: