Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tell me about any woman that you rejected and why in the hell you did?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Was she 300 lbs?

Was she 43 years old?

I can't think of any good reason to reject a woman once you're blackpilled. Even if she has no limbs, sub5s can't be choosers. Leave the women with the limbs to the 5+ guys. Stay in your lane.

There are dozens of good reasons to reject femoids. You really have to be a bluepilled brainwashed mangina to think that women are these goddesses that just being with one is the ultimate meaning of life and you shouldn't even reject a landwhale or whatever. Have some fucking pride.

Red Shambhala said:
There are dozens of good reasons to reject femoids. You really have to be a bluepilled brainwashed mangina to think that women are these goddesses that just being with one is the ultimate meaning of life and you shouldn't even reject a landwhale or whatever. Have some fucking pride.

giphy.gif

Red Shambhala said:

he is super-uber-truecel

Lets see how many fakecels this will attract.

I haven't rejected any woman.

Back when i was 14-15 i used to act like a total autist around people.However, this girl believed i act like this around her because i like her,which was not true.Later,because she didn't really have anything going for her she started pursuing me out of the blue,thinking that i actually like her.

At the time i was 17.I wasn't attracted to her. I didn't event want to go out with her despite the fact no girl was showing interest in me .Why?Because my confidence just started to go down and i was also very insecure about my looks.What's the point of a relantionship since she would break up with me within days?
Keep in mind that all of this happened when i still had a social circle and shortly before my mental breakdown.I'm turning 20 next month and haven't had any opportunity since then.

He did bad in 2017-2018, later came regret, then exclusion and rejection. Imagine going from the outcast who beat everyone who defied his authority and that never knew what is like to be appreciated, only to turn into a beloved and appreciated MC in class, like a protagonist of a School, ecchi harem slice of life anime, only for him to treat everyone bad and then, two years later, he becomes once again rejected, then excluded and ignored again. Basically, wasting opportunities he had, now trying to find ones but not having any, from 2019 to now. Would be a good plot to start with from the scratch, Welcome to NHK could had have a similar route. This character of a unknown plot never written or put into writing before missed his chances, he rejected what he shouldnt have, now is over. He treated people that liked him in 2017-2018, now he is screwed, chopped up.

half-fakecel thread

There are dozens of good reasons to reject femoids. You really have to be a bluepilled brainwashed mangina to think that women are these goddesses that just being with one is the ultimate meaning of life and you shouldn't even reject a landwhale or whatever. Have some fucking pride.
Last seen Jul 6, 2019

Forum: Incel means involuntary celibate, a person who wants to be in a loving relationship but is unable to find a partner despite his best effort.

Thread: Tell me about any woman that you rejected and why in the hell you did?

Comment:

There are dozens of good reasons to reject femoids. You really have to be a bluepilled brainwashed mangina to think that women are these goddesses that just being with one is the ultimate meaning of life and you shouldn't even reject a landwhale or whatever. Have some fucking pride.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

The last one was a too fat TOMBOY GIRL. Imagine the combination!!! The one before last -- "just" too fat, divorced with a child.

@Red Shambhala it's true.

Not only the landwhales... also those Stacies who are crazy - for example, they want to pee or poo on you during the making love time... Some standards and self-respect are a must for every decent incel.

Brocels, don't tell me that rejecting this kind of women makes you a fakecel:
R-C.c0605b79157adf2f2343692d7053b924
. A standardcel -- maybe.

shut the fuck up. do you know where you are rn?

Was she 300 lbs?

Was she 43 years old?

I can't think of any good reason to reject a woman once you're blackpilled. Even if she has no limbs, sub5s can't be choosers. Leave the women with the limbs to the 5+ guys. Stay in your lane.
I haven't rejected any woman

Mogs me for having the choice to reject a foid

your mother who approached me. i did it out of respect and dignity

I rejected one,she was young and beautiful:feelsohgod:...and very unusually kind to me too:feelsohgod:she looked upto me:feelsUgh:but I rejected her:feelsUgh:

Reason:she was my sister:feelsohgod:

I rejected one,she was young and beautiful:feelsohgod:...and very unusually kind to me too:feelsohgod:she looked upto me:feelsUgh:but I rejected her:feelsUgh:

Reason:she was my sister:feelsohgod:
sistermaxxing is legit.