Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Tellem-T appreciation thread

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Post your favorite things about our departed ogrecel.

The racepill destroyed me, just like it destroyed Tellem-T.

BRUTAL BLACKPILLS.

Tellem-T is so high IQ that he journeyd past infinity on the number line, past the reals and comes off as low positive IQ. That is what you call hyper-giga-super IQ.

He race baiting for sure and I remember one time he call me and others a fakecel for being white and he'll get ban every other day shit was hilarious.

I don't understand why he left this time. If anyone has insights pls share

Last edited:
He race baiting for sure and I remember one time he call me and others a fakecel for being white and he'll get ban every other day shit was hilarious.
This above

He was as annoying and wrong as any other racepiller, but he was not as GL as everyone claimed he was, and was crazy enough to be incel.

Tbh

mogs him

Attachments

• IMG_20180726_192448.png
    IMG_20180726_192448.png
    116 bytes · Views: 122
Lmao i remember his threads as well.

Requesting a ban only to come back begging the admins to unban him . Shit was hilarious

I'm borderline a 600pound deadlifter just plz stop you weak idiot you have no idea about my strength. JFL every time at the gym people always compliment on my strength me say that's "impressive" and I seen your frame, you don't even come close to my level, and I'm also taller than you, pls stop responding you lost this battle

he larped and admitted to having sex lol

He is the godfather of all deathniks on this site. He hated himself the most I ever seen.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

He was a decent guy and you fuckers drove him away thinking he's fake cel. Yeah maybe if he wasn't poorcel too and could change locations he'd slay but for the near future, his phenotype doomed him in his current location.

I asked tellem for his Bideltoid breadth, wait for it guys.
HIS BIDELTOID BREADTH IS 27 FUCKING INCHES
He's wider than 99.9999999% of the population and even wider than most bodybuilders alive, thats world record levels.

He was a decent guy and you fuckers drove him away thinking he's fake cel. Yeah maybe if he wasn't poorcel too and could change locations he'd slay but for the near future, his phenotype doomed him in his current location.
he wasnt fakecel??? jesus fucking christ, cunts like you who worship these confirmed larpers even though we all know what they look like (zyros, weed) is why OGs are rage quitting

he wasnt fakecel??? jesus fucking christ, cunts like you who worship these confirmed larpers even though we all know what they look like (zyros, weed) is why OGs are rage quitting
Ok maycel

I'm friends with Tellem, but...... just a reminder
Imaaaaaage 2

20180713 005248

The guy was 6ft4 with a 27 inch bideltoid breadth and godly face.
Still KHHV

Was he really LARPing?

Tellem-T was the greatest snake oil salesman this board has ever seen. Despite the fact i see white girls going interracial all around me, this idiot warps reality and tried to push his JBW bullshit on all of us. I bet he was a Tyrone and posted every time he laid a white girl.

The only reason he was incel is because he was a devout muslim.

These pics are so suicide fuel
What.... He's not a devout muslim at all.
He'd fuck if he could, he's sad it before.
I have him on discord, he's never claimed to be "Devout"