Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tellem-T isn't attractive

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tellem-T isn't bad looking at all. I just think that his tinder experiment was conducted in a wrong place. And even there he got a match within 24 hours. I had 25000+ swipes and 0 matches before I deleted my tinder.

1438978704_2028015423.gif

He also combines a pudgy frame with lanky limbs.

Stop this fucking meme. He looks like a retarded deformed monkey. The only thing he has going for him is his cheekbones and his height and that isn't enough for him to be above a 3/10. This nig looks like shit

View attachment 16818

He isn't a slayer, he isn't a tyrone, he is just an unfortunate looking guy
It's the face he's making, he has better pictures. he's got good facial structure and hollow cheekbones. Mogs me any day of the week. Plus I think he's over 6 foot.

@Tellem-T isn't bad looking at all. I just think that his tinder experiment was conducted in a wrong place. And even there he got a match within 24 hours. I had 25000+ swipes and 0 matches before I deleted my tinder.

Your Tinder might honestly have been bugged, what the actual fuck.

Your Tinder might honestly have been bugged, what the actual fuck.
Nope. It was fine. I was even reported by someone there for no reason but fortunately nothing happened. It was over for me since the very beginning.

Show us what an ethnic can get away with looking like then.

For reference, this guy only gets 3 matches after maxing out his swipes in 24 hours, 1-2 of which are hambeasts as well:

Q3L8olEn.jpg

Do you think he's ugly too?

The reality is neither he nor Tellem are ugly. Women just hate nonwhite men in 2018.
That dude is Jaunlite but it's a side angled photo + professional-esque photo and that tends to add points. But if he only gets 3 matches then it's really fucking over, he mogs 99% of the forum if not for ethnicity.

That's only partly true. If women hate all nonwhite men, and pretty much all nonwhites have a 1-3 match/day ceiling (which is what we've seen so far), then it will be impossible to judge looks by results, as pretty much all ethnics will fail. But that doesn't mean one ethnic can't still be better looking than another. It just means it's over for ethnics in general.

A 6-7/10 white guy gets lots of matches.

I think Tellem is at least a 6/10 black guy. 7/10 in his good pics. But a 6-7/10 black guy = a 3-4/10 white guy based on current women's racism.

So maybe he's "not attractive". But the reason (female racism) is important to note.

Tbh tinder is not meant for ethics in general because good looking ethics are very rare. Meanwhile most white people are good looking. On tinder only top 5-20 ^% guys succeeed

He looks more better and us better than most basketball americans

All blacks look the same anyway

Woa is that an incel... o_o If he isn't a good looking black man, who is, in your opinion????

Woa is that an incel... o_o If he isn't a good looking black man, who is, in your opinion????

tyson beckford, broderick hunter, idris elba, etc, etc. are all very good looknig in my opinion but tellem-t is definitely above average due to height, bones, frame.

seriously just based off his 6'4 height alone he should be getting laid.

No y'all
his lips would literally be used as rubber for US navy hoovercraft. the fuck y'all calling him tyrone for. hes more of a "malik"

his lips would literally be used as rubber for US navy hoovercraft. the fuck y'all calling him tyrone for. hes more of a "malik"
“Y’all”

The guy has potential but the glasses, hair, 'tache and that permanent look of anxiety/self doubt lose him man points. He could be a solid six with a bit of work but I think most of his issues are inside his head. Certainly his extreme self and race loathing on here was painful to see.

ahahhahahahah

now that he got BTFO on tinder like I said he would

this forum decided he is not a tyrone after all

lmao
whatever helps you guys cope with blackpill

itsOVER was right, you guys will do ANYTHING to not take blackpill
no matter how many studies are presented to you
no matter how many tinder experiments are ran

View attachment 16820
legit, this site is a fucking joke.

@13k
JFL He was one of us
but the users here with their big egos attributed to being ""real truecels"" feel the need to kick him off this site when hes worse off than alot of users here
legit, this site is a fucking joke.

maycel= gaycal

he mogs all of us here

Ah now we’re bullying people for their looks the state of this forum
yeah, this a good reminder to never post pics. Whether you're attractive or not, nothing good will come of it. Too many crabs in a bucket here

Stop with these dumbass threads and leave the fucker alone already

Gigacope, he mogs a lot of us in this website.

yeah, this a good reminder to never post pics. Whether you're attractive or not, nothing good will come of it. Too many crabs in a bucket here

He's fucking 6'5 and broad. Not only that but he's black with white features. Which is literally one of the most sought out phenotypes. I mean we should let him stay here if he gets some comfort from being here but he's attractive as hell.

I feel so bad for him as he's an extreme mentalcel.

Isn't someone granted Tyrone or Chad status by the amount and intensity of women who flock to him?

Isn't someone granted Tyrone or Chad status by the amount and intensity of women who flock to him?
Nah richcels also get orbited, you need to have foids orbing you without being rich to be Chad or Tyrone

Cope hes a sexy beast

If he isn't attractive, then what does that make all the other blackcels on here?
Actual 1 out of 10s?

If he isn't attractive, then what does that make all the other blackcels on here?
Actual 1 out of 10s?

he got 1 tinder match in 24 hours lol

which spawned all these threads, it was pretty unanimous here that he was attractive until that experiment thread

Stop this fucking meme. He looks like a retarded deformed monkey. The only thing he has going for him is his cheekbones and his height and that isn't enough for him to be above a 3/10. This nig looks like shit

View attachment 16818

He isn't a slayer, he isn't a tyrone, he is just an unfortunate looking guy
He doesn't look like any black man I've ever seen. Very unique looking fellow

Anyone have the full body pic of Tellem where he looked like a fucking Giga Tyrone? Also JFL how most of you are banned or inactive.

Anyone have the full body pic of Tellem where he looked like a fucking Giga Tyrone? Also JFL how most of you are banned or inactive.
revives me

he looks decent in that picture

Status
Not open for further replies.