Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Temples receding worsening

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
As the title says my hairline basically looks like vegeta rn the crazy thing is before all this happened I only grew My hair out twice in my life ever so I never really had much time with hair now My hairline gone to shit it's just brutal only 20 and it looks like ima have to kiss it goodbye this is why subhumans shouldn't reproduce you create mutant freaks like me anyways its over I'm gone:feelsseriously:

Wise parents, producing kids with baldness :lul:

Try minoxidil now, hop on finasteride if you want/can. If it get worse do a hair transplant in turkey in your mid-20s.

If you are unhealthy (be honest with yourself) get your health in check first. Maturing hairline is normal, post your balding status and how it looked 1-2 years ago so we can check. Many doods here cry about hairloss that is a non-issue

Try minoxidil now, hop on finasteride if you want/can. If it get worse do a hair transplant in turkey in your mid-20s.

If you are unhealthy (be honest with yourself) get your health in check first. Maturing hairline is normal, post your balding status and how it looked 1-2 years ago so we can check. Many doods here cry about hairloss that is a non-issue
This tbh. Are you still shaved? Or you got hair now? What is your status @Ecstasy and @Virginscarecrow999

Last edited: