Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Temporary not sharing things here

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
10%
Until people will not admit to their angel secrets from the "real world", I will not post insights here again.

Your example has to be followed by the whole world.

If my sister Arawa will not learn, I guess we will have to play the eternal fight.

- Azrael, the highest angel and the dark light

1b1.png

When I was 10 years old some kid in school said that my shoes look weird.

Average moloch / DMT parasite servant thread

Attachments

• DMTPARASITES.png
    DMTPARASITES.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 14
Until people will not admit to their angel secrets from the "real world", I will not post insights here again.

If my sister Arawa will not learn, I guess we will have to play the eternal fight.

@IceStorm

When I was 10 years old some kid in school said that my shoes look weird.
In the halcyon days of my youthful odyssey, when I traversed the tender terrain of innocence at the tender age of ten, I endured an ephemeral yet indelible moment of sartorial dissonance. Amidst the hallowed halls of academia, an erstwhile interlocutor, draped in the vestiges of conformity, cast a facile aspersion upon the aesthetic assemblage adorning my feet. Alas, it was then that the seeds of individuality were sown, and I, undeterred by the murmurs of the mundane, embarked upon an inward pilgrimage towards self-realization and the sacrosanct sanctum of personal style. Forsooth, the vicissitudes of that formative encounter imbued me with the impetus to embrace the allure of singularity and the untrammeled tapestry of my own authentic panache.

Angels are Based, they Cock blocked Chads in one of the stories from the Bible