Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TERRIBLE blackpills on r/askwomen. Bluepillers and hopecels do not enter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Bitches keep nitpicking more and more and normies are still delusional.

in addition to autistic sound issues (not speaking with fluency, monotonous) I have the most high-pitched voice I've ever heard anyone have. I remember the rest of my life when I first heard it recorded. I was broken and secretly cried. Just thought: even if i could somehow get matches based on looks, i would still be rejected when we meet or speak by phone.

"Big hook nose"
@Copexodius Maximus @PPEcel what was that about how some people here have said women are like Nazis?

Imagine caring what reddit women say :feelskek:
But also this. Specifically when you see those reddit snoo avatars of fun loving women

I got called a fakecel for saying Im an incel bcs of my voice some weeks ago here:feelsUnreal:

Fucking hell....

And remember, this is ON TOP of the usual "tall and handsome" mandatory requirement for men in 2021. It's so usual that that it's automatically implied without the foid having to mention it. They just now want more and more and more on top

Get fucked

This is the James Bond level of fairy bullshit right there, they want a goddamn perfect man without a single smallest "flaw". Shit like this would draw a laughter 50 years ago, but now they have a gall to actually demand it with a straight face.

Meanwhile, she's fat with crooked everything. Bitch, look at the damn mirror, you ain't no Victoria's Secret supermodel so fuck you and your demands. WTF.

brutal. i have stubby hands :feelsrope:
I have donald trump hands its over :feelsrope:
Your voice is your ONLY problem?
No, I would rate myself as a low tier normie so looks alone dont make me an incel as much as other things like shitty weak ass autistic high pitched nasal voice which also caused me social anxiety, small hands, below average height etc. Im overall simply unnatractive and add being non NT to that its over

Last edited:
I have the tiniest hands of every person ive ever known. I can do extremely small origami stuff, most people would require special equipment. My wrists are so tiny and fragile that its usual for me to hurt them doing anything. My chest is deformed and looks bigger, my arms are small and my hands are minuscule, so im not even close to the average human silhouette. Thanks god i can mostly hide it all with big long clothes

I have the tiniest hands of every person ive ever known. I can do extremely small origami stuff, most people would require special equipment. My wrists are so tiny and fragile that its usual for me to hurt them doing anything. My chest is deformed and looks bigger, my arms are small and my hands are minuscule, so im not even close to the average human silhouette. Thanks god i can mostly hide it all with big long clothes
Incredibly over. How many inches? Wrist?

Incredibly over. How many inches? Wrist?
My longest finger, 6,5 cm
My thumb, 5 cm
From the wrist to my longest finger, 16 cm
Diameter of my wrist: 14,5 cm

Im 1,68 m (the spanish male average is 1,80 m)

The tiniest origami figure ive made with bare hands was less than 1 x 1 x 1 cm. It was a grulla, i dont know the english translation.

For experience, i know i have the hands of a young girl. Like them, when i grab the pole in a bus, my hand cant seize it completely with just one hand. A gun is too big for my hand, ive bought replicates and they are very uncomfortable to shoot. But i am completely confortable with the nintendo switch lol
Just took the measures btw lol Never did it before.

Last edited:
View attachment 476501
"Big hook nose"
@Copexodius Maximus @PPEcel what was that about how some people here have said women are like Nazis?

But also this. Specifically when you see those reddit snoo avatars of fun loving women

View attachment 476502
JFL, luckily I’m slavic Jew and we don’t have big noses usually. Also, I remember some whore making the opposite point of not being attracted to men with long legs and short trunks, but it’s opposite here. What they really mean is don’t be non chad.

My thumb, 5 cm

The tiniest origami figure ive made with bare hands was less than 1 x 1 x 1 cm. It was a grulla, i dont know the english translation.

For experience, i know i have the hands of a young girl. Like them, when i grab the pole in a bus, my hand cant seize it completely with just one hand. A gun is too big for my hand, ive bought replicates and they are very uncomfortable to shoot. But i am completely confortable with the nintendo switch lol
holy fuck its over

i thought it mightve been another looksmax-style brag but damn

over if you are handmogged by foids

over if you are handmogged by foids

It conforts me to think that, if anyboddy would take a closer look to my body, the first thing they would notice is my weirdly shaped chest :feelsbadman:

Fuck them. I've got the wrong voice. I've got the wrong hands. But I'm ugly and under 5'11. So, they'd never choose me anyways.
My thumb, 5 cm

Well. My wrists are just the same in terms of girth. Although "from the wrist to my longest finger" is 19 and my height is 178.

Last edited:
I have donald trump hands its over :feelsrope:
If any foid or bluepiller ever tells you how no one cares about hand size, tell them how everyone noticed it on trump and made fun of him for it.

Voicepill is actually skullpill :feelsmage:

Bump for invading normies.

Women have standards for everything, I couldn't care less about the voice of a foid

notice how anything even slightly "feminine" in a guy like higher voice, bigger hips, small hands, being short, absolutely dries up their pussies.

women want masculine brutish guys, this will never change, even though reddit is full of extreme leftist women you see how their taste in men is still stuck in extreme conservative societal gender norms of how men and women should act and look

That's why you never believe any of this modern BS leftists are putting out about how men should be more in touch with their emotions and feminine side and guys should wear makeup and dresses. 99.9% of straight women are not ok with that.
Brutal and truth

brutal voicepill, never began for vocal cordcels.

Nothing we didn’t already know. Normies’ highest collective insight into sexual market dynamics is just another obvious shitpost on this forum

This thread doesn't seem that bad. Unlike the threads at FDS and PPF. Those whores straight-up want a Brad Pitt out of Troy. Considering the fact that all women are hypergamous whores, the demands of these women are somewhat realistic.

This thread doesn't seem that bad. Unlike the threads at FDS and PPF. Those whores straight-up want a Brad Pitt out of Troy. Considering the fact that all women are hypergamous whores, the demands of these women are somewhat realistic.
Its still asking for things which are completely out of your control like hand size. You can just cigarettemaxx if u want to change your voice :feelsthink:

I sound weird when i listen myself. So it's over