Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TERRIBLE blackpills on r/askwomen. Bluepillers and hopecels do not enter.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Thread from a few days ago about "weird" dealbreakers. The voicepill and handpill is underrated. Tldr it's over.
20210806 124023
20210806 124046

20210806 130344

20210806 124205
20210806 124242
20210806 124311
20210806 124341
20210806 124408
20210806 124431
20210806 124501
20210806 124622
20210806 124721
20210806 124820
20210806 124926
20210806 125000
20210806 125026
20210806 125051

Over for crackling voicecels

You think they would reject Meeks if he had a high pitch voice?

At this point I will only get a gf by kidnaping her, I don't see how I could get it any other way.

voicepill brutal

They just nitpick everything they can to be the most hypergamic possible

They just nitpick everything they can to be the most hypergamic possible
Handpills and voicepills. So many shit that's just unchangeable that they just hate and nitpick. It's over. You have to be born 10/10 male with no imperfections at all whatsoever. They want a super perfection human male. That's pretty disturbing. Only things that sucks is if you're a male you have to be born right, which is hard because being born a Chad is random at chance.
20210806 130344

THIS IS THE BLACKPILL IN ONE PARAGRAPH JUST BE BORN PERFECT. they literally prove us right every damn time it's brutally funny at how dumb they keep rejecting the truth.

Last edited:
I don't:cryfeels:, and doing it would be hard to pull off in first world countries, tho it would probably be easy from some shithole with a little bit of money
like kyrgzstan

I want to see pictures of these bitches.

never began for @GripMaxxing

notice how anything even slightly "feminine" in a guy like higher voice, bigger hips, small hands, being short, absolutely dries up their pussies.

women want masculine brutish guys, this will never change, even though reddit is full of extreme leftist women you see how their taste in men is still stuck in extreme conservative societal gender norms of how men and women should act and look

That's why you never believe any of this modern BS leftists are putting out about how men should be more in touch with their emotions and feminine side and guys should wear makeup and dresses. 99.9% of straight women are not ok with that.

Last edited:
Brutal voicepill. One more reason it never began for me. :feelsrope:

It's funny how reddit will ban you for making compilations of reddit.

I have crooked teeth and small hands :feelsrope:.

I see that feminine characteristics in males seem to turn off these females. However, having gone to school in California, fuck boys would still get girls. I don't know if this is just a high school thing but even with rappers or Justin Bieber they just seem like a bunch of swag twinks. I noticed that a lot of the characteristics some females seem to prefer are the same ones their father had. I'm just talking out my ass here through previous observations.

i knew this since childhood, even the most virtue signaling cunts list height, deep voice and big manly hands as most arousing things. I have none of those, i have height, voice and hands of a 10yo boy.:fuk:

i knew this since childhood, even the most virtue signaling cunts list height, deep voice and big manly hands as most arousing things. I have none of those, i have height, voice and hands of a 10yo boy
Nah you don't know about having small hands, mine are barely 50% percentile if not less for a 5'4" female, literally 1 in 150 men.
What's next:
"men with 5mm or less arm and leg hair, such a turn off!!"

People are always making fun of us because women supposedly don't care about stupid details like a high-pitched voice, small hands or tiny wrists. Reality check, yes they do.

Nah you don't know about having small hands, mine are barely 50% percentile if not less for a 5'4" female, literally 1 in 150 men.
My hands are not longer than 16-17cm, half the size of every person i know.

My hands are not longer than 16-17cm, half the size of every person i know.
How old are you? Are you a youngcel with delayed bone growth? Sorry for asking but I've never met someone with smaller hands than me.

How old are you? Are you a youngcel with delayed bone growth? Sorry for asking but I've never met someone with smaller hands than me.
No, 34, its ok i dont mind.:feelsokman:

Everyone on this thread voice mogs me brutally. chads.is

Yet they still have the audacity to say that personality matters more than looks.
Handpills and voicepills. So many shit that's just unchangeable that they just hate and nitpick. It's over. You have to be born 10/10 male with no imperfections at all whatsoever. They want a super perfection human male. That's pretty disturbing. Only things that sucks is if you're a male you have to be born right, which is hard because being born a Chad is random at chance.
View attachment 475972
THIS IS THE BLACKPILL IN ONE PARAGRAPH JUST BE BORN PERFECT. they literally prove us right every damn time it's brutally funny at how dumb they keep rejecting the truth.
Yet when we say this exact same thing we're labeled "delusional" and "misogynistic"

These cunts need to pick a stance already and stick with it instead of blatantly moving the goalposts whenever it suits them.

Last edited:
literally voice mogged by everyone in this thread RIP chads.is

The most brutal blackpills aren't studies or chadfishing. It's just looking at foid behavior when they aren't being watched

Imagine caring what reddit women say :feelskek:

The most brutal blackpills aren't studies or chadfishing. It's just looking at foid behavior when they aren't being watched
Foids in foid subs behave completely differently than in normie subs.