Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Testosterone Doesn't Make Chad Jaws.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
It is a widely accepted fact, even outside of our incel communities that to have a Chad-like sure jaw you must have high-testosterone. People "know" that attractive male traits such as a prominent brow-ridge, a protruding chin and the like are all characteristics of people with high testosterone. People believe that testosterone is the creator of Chads, the difference between Incel and Slayer. But they're actually wrong. And if you believed this then you've been wrong as well.

Before I explain look at these 4 photos.

Unknown 1
Unknown 2
Unknown 3
Unknown 4

These are all women, all of which should have lower testosterone levels then men because of their sex, right? And yet they completely and utterly jaw-omg me and everyone on this forum. This is what initially got me thinking about this. Here are women who are proven to have lower testosterone and yet they display these high-testerone features. Of course the argument could be made that "Oh, these women are high-testosterone, Selinity, women sometimes have a lot more testosterone then men y'know." but science says otherwise.

ITS THE GENES THAT DIRECT ENDOCRINE GLANDS AND THEIR HORMONE PRODUCTION TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED FUNCTION. IN THIS CASE, IT’S THE SQUARING OF THE JAW. It’s never one hormone that causes a squaring of the jaw. The squaring of the jaw is caused by MULTIPLE HORMONES. Testosterone causes a leaning of jaw tissues, but thyroid hormones remove unwanted waste materials that would otherwise accumulate between the cells of jaw tissues. Growth hormone and IGF-1 firm jaw tissues and help to drive repair and reconstructive processes. If testosterone has the effect of making the jaw more pronounced, not square or with an ideal shape, and the control of the jaw's development is by multiple hormones then that means that it all boils down to genetics.

If you take testosterone your jaw won't improve. It may make your face more lean giving the "effect" of a better jaw, but truly there would be no change in the bone structure. This is the truth. It is not simply about your testosterone.

EDIT: Prenatal testosterone; the hormones you receive in the womb have a much larger effect, here's a study: https://www.livescience.com/18484-finger-length-masculine-faces.html

Last edited:
What matters is not testosterone levels as an adult, but testosterone levels as a fetus in your mother's womb. And genes of course.

What matters is not testosterone levels as an adult, but testosterone levels as a fetus in your mother's womb. And genes of course.
Yup, prenatal testosterone.

IT'S YOUR GENETICS

Do you know what is responsible for a short ramus? I have a very short ramus and low gonial angle (105 degrees) which completely fucks up my face. Are there any surgeries I could get to vertically expand my ramus and/or increase gonial angle?

Do you know what is responsible for a short ramus? I have a very short ramus and low gonial angle (105 degrees) which completely fucks up my face. Are there any surgeries I could get to vertically expand my ramus and/or increase gonial angle?
Of course there are, you should maybe get a consultation with a surgeon online, but implants seem to garner the results you want. By artificially changing the shape

Of course there are, you should maybe get a consultation with a surgeon online, but implants seem to garner the results you want. By artificially changing the shape
My parents won’t allow me to have surgery just yet (I’m 17). Can you please tell me what I can do to get a longer midface? I had considered LeFort 1 with CW rotation of the maxilla to get longer midface but I’m not sure if it’ll work.

My parents won’t allow me to have surgery just yet (I’m 17). Can you please tell me what I can do to get a longer midface? I had considered LeFort 1 with CW rotation of the maxilla to get longer midface but I’m not sure if it’ll work.
try mewing. I've been doing it for the past 4 months and have noticed my teeth have noticeably moved in my mouth and my palate has expanded. Don't expect crazy results but it's nice to see some slight improvements.

try mewing. I've been doing it for the past 4 months and have noticed my teeth have noticeably moved in my mouth and my palate has expanded. Don't expect crazy results but it's nice to see some slight improvements.
I have been mewing for a few months now haven’t seen any changes. Wouldn’t mewing give you an even shorter midface by pushing the maxilla further upwards? I want a longer face, not a shorter one

I was going to make a thread about this as well, but you beat me to it.
Yours is better than what I was thinking about writing JFL.
I don't get how so many women have chad level jaws but I rarely ever see it in men

only @Subhuman Currycel would know this ancient wisdom

View attachment 384343View attachment 384344View attachment 384345View attachment 384346

These are all women, all of which should have lower testosterone levels then men because of their sex, right? And yet they completely and utterly jaw-omg me and everyone on this forum.
I think @Subhuman Currycel jaw mogs them still tbh

I don't get how so many women have chad level jaws but I rarely ever see it in men

yeah, I was on that same thread you were on talking about being jawmogged by Zoomers, lol

yeah, I was on that same thread you were on talking about being jawmogged by Zoomers, lol
I know lol, but since you brought it up first, it's better than you wrote about it.

Correct, all the hormone/enviroment copers are delusional, it's al about genetics.

@Irredeemable @Diocel look at these foids with literal concrete block square jaws

Short face syndrome or just lack of verical ramus length tbh

I think jawmaxxing is still legit tho.
Even if you don't have bones, building muscle is possible.

except for the ACTUAL scientific fact that bone on bone interaction and impact to bone repeatedly makes the body stimulates bone growth eg bruxism can cause quite large increases in jaw size and girth

example here
definition of bruxism:
The etiology of bruxism is uncertain, but it is hypothesized to be associated with genetic, structural, and psychosocial factors. Over time, chronic clenching of the jaw leads to hypertrophy of masseters and temporalis musculature causing the face to take on a masculine and square appearance

View attachment 378112

after with bruxism jaw clenching in night involuntaruy:

View attachment 378113

all bruxism is is grinding teeth together eg the same as clenching your jaw eg the same as chewing on hard food

also lol at these retards chewing on soft toys lol, this is not even close to stimulating bone growth you need hard food, this is why ancient humans in the bronze and stone age had alll well developed faces and perfect teeth their diet was rough hard food a lot of chewing every day

its by no means a quick fix, over years of hard food chewing it will make a difference it biologically has to, if your diet before was utter dogshit and you consciously ate hard foods a lot and did copious clenching of your teeth together every day over years you would see a difference, it could take 5+ years for noticeable gains

You can get a better jaw by clenching you teeth?
I believe some improvement should possible using harsh methods like very high resistance jaw trainers or bonesmashing or ems on the jaw etc. Obviously living tissue is never completely static right?
I've ordered a jaw trainer online to try (I want to blend in with normies more properly, not for foids)

I think jawmaxxing is still legit tho.
Even if you don't have bones, building muscle is possible.
And how do you do this without destroying your jaw and giving yourself tmj

Human growth hormone has more affect on your jaw bones than testosterone.

You should probably migrate to looksmax.org with these questions.

>It's genes when you are adult
>No, it's fetal genes
>Absolutely not, it's puberty genes

What's the difference? You can't do ANYTHING about it.

>It's genes when you are adult
>No, it's fetal genes
>Absolutely not, it's puberty genes

What's the difference? You can't do ANYTHING about it.
Cope, while it's mostly genetics, there's also epigenetics in play

EDIT: Prenatal testosterone; the hormones you receive in the womb have a much larger effect, here's a study: https://www.livescience.com/18484-finger-length-masculine-faces.html
What a load of shit. I have clearly visibly low ratio (shorter index finger than ring finger), yet my hands are small, I have a shit gamma frame, and my face ratio is that of a high ratio child (and always have been - large forehead, small bottom part of face). But my dick is above average.
Cope, while it's mostly genetics, there's also epigenetics in play
So? Another thing you have no control over. How's my post a cope? People overusing this word are seriously irritating.

What a load of shit. I have clearly visibly low ratio (shorter index finger than ring finger), yet my hands are small, I have a shit gamma frame, and my face ratio is that of a high ratio child (and always have been - large forehead, small bottom part of face). But my dick is above average.

So? Another thing you have no control over. How's my post a cope? People overusing this word are seriously irritating.
You do realize that if the fingers are different lengths that means that the ratio is big, right? JFL, the smallest ratio-- the idea one, that is is 1 - 1 with both fingers the exact same length

You do realize that if the fingers are different lengths that means that the ratio is big, right? JFL, the smallest ratio-- the idea one, that is is 1 - 1 with both fingers the exact same length
"The researchers found that low digit ratio corresponded to this "robust" masculine face with a more prominent jawline and smaller eyes, even before puberty hits. For comparison, boys with higher digit ratios have smaller chins and larger foreheads and eyes, what the researchers refer to as a "more childlike/female appearance.""

And how do you do this without destroying your jaw and giving yourself tmj
I know that there limits obviously, but my current diet or mewing will never get anywhere close to the limits.
I've ordered a jaw trainer, hopefully I'll see some results.

I am often attracted to women who mog me with Chad jaws.

GettyImages-470019392.jpg

sandra-bullock-casa-georgia-1558084701.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bhai

I don’t want to post my face on there (for obvious reasons). Do you think a lateral skull x-ray would be ok to post?
Maybe, im not sure tbh.

You're talking about surgeries, they might have better ideas for you tbh

its all in ur genetic code

Yup, prenatal testosterone.
Fuck, my fate was sealed for me because of the mistakes of my parents

The have wide jaws but they don't have a manly wide jaw and lower third the way someone like arnold schwarzenegger has.

This. A decent jaw is just like a decent chin decided in the womb. I was born with retrognathia (also known as chincel disease, it's when your chin is receding in the womb) and therefore it was over for me before I was born. I still have a receding chin, aged 23.