Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Testosterone Doesn't Make Chad Jaws.

What a load of shit. I have clearly visibly low ratio (shorter index finger than ring finger), yet my hands are small, I have a shit gamma frame, and my face ratio is that of a high ratio child (and always have been - large forehead, small bottom part of face). But my dick is above average.
Lol we have similar traits: I have an low ratio, My wrists are below average, My frame is barely ok, I kinda have a babyface and my dick is above average. Even though I have a low ratio I never looked manly as a kid.

Lol we have similar traits: I have an low ratio, My wrists are below average, My frame is barely ok, I kinda have a babyface and my dick is above average. Even though I have a low ratio I never looked manly as a kid.
Yes, you sound like me. Visibly low ratio but I can tell you, I am like an alpha Chad mentally and it's like only my mind evolved into a manly person, that's why I rather be omega than beta/gamma, if SOYciety will not treat me as such based on my body. My frame is also barely okay but it's the fact that I can't gain weight and never coult that fucks me up. My face without facial hair looks the same as it did in my mid teens, my dick is also above average. I wodner if we may have similar DNA from our ancestors or if there's some kind of genetic disorder that we share.

Yes, you sound like me. Visibly low ratio but I can tell you, I am like an alpha Chad mentally and it's like only my mind evolved into a manly person, that's why I rather be omega than beta/gamma, if SOYciety will not treat me as such based on my body. My frame is also barely okay but it's the fact that I can't gain weight and never coult that fucks me up. My face without facial hair looks the same as it did in my mid teens, my dick is also above average. I wonder if we may have similar DNA from our ancestors or if there's some kind of genetic disorder that we share.
It's like we were destined to become that but something in our genes malfunctioned.

It's like we were destined to become that but something in our genes malfunctioned.
Yeah, I am sometimes wondering what went wrong. But TBH it doesn't matter in the end, I will not change it at this point.

Also being incredibly lean helps pronounce facual bone