Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Text dump: Bad personality is a whistle for bad looks.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
Grooming and personal health stems from the confidence you feel from society constantly reinforcing your looks, the same reason most blackpillers are ugly and therefore sadder and more prone to neglecting their health, the same way depressed people are more likely to self harm. Logic isn't hard. Environment still is a play in the blackpill ideology, therefore we often use the word "prone". You could still live a bad life whilst being attractive, there's many factors, such as location you're born at, or your height, or maybe the simple fact that you're rotting and not seeking women. Many factors go into play, but the general rule of thumb is that when you're young your looks are the biggest factor for success when it comes to unattainable factors, such as the place you’re born at, your family's wealth or even your family's way of treating people. Your looks is what makes your environment act better towards you, therefore you're more likely to succeed, there's studies showing support towards the notion that parents treat their children better based on genetic qualities.

You might ask yourself, well what about the hollywood perspective of asshole chads? Well life isn't binary, 2 people living practically the same life will reach a different understanding, the same way red pillers think they are enlightened, and blackpillers. A chad who has been reinforced by society will have an abundance of positivity, this will either result in a general gratefulness for life (Humility: i.e good personality) Or (Confidence: i.e bad personality) and the counterpart of the ugly person (Bluepill: Negativity: Bad personality, Positivity: good personality) And then finally (Blackpill: Nihilism: Everythings over, and then: It's all over therefore i shall live happy) This is all vastly generalized and theorized, but this is the general rule of thumb to debunk the notion that even good looking people can have bad personalities. Even when good looking people do have bad personalities, it could be seen as something positive. IN this case it actually means good looking people cant have bad personalities, it just means that every type of outlook on life fits different people, for example trashy women, good women, then again the same applies to women, no matter which outlook a woman has, there's always hundreds of oofy-doofies, and bluepillers waiting at their doorstep.

You may ask yourself, well what about all of the pictures i found of ugly men being with attractive women, in this case i'm not even going to mention the typical blackpill response of “muuhh money muuhhh height muuhhh nitpick” this has been regurgitated too many times and to this response i advice the person to head to the comments of the video or the photo, and they will quickly realize all the comments read out in the typical fashion of backhanded doubt such as
“How did he do that! i'm so jealous ”
“He does not deserve her ❤️
“Tell me his secrets!”
Even if these comments are light hearted and not meant to be mean, the final irony of these comments are because of the notion that the blue pill assumes personality matters more than looks, therefore these videos should’ve never become viral because of the looks difference to begin with, to amplify my logic, tell me why these videos are popular? Sure i’ll accept the fact that perhaps good looking couples get as much likes as these non looks matched couples, which is true, and would mean that there’s no difference between ugly/good looking couples to the bluepillers mindset. But the comments and opinions of the people viewing these are always vastly different, doubt versus lust. Us blackpillers already know the reason, and so does the bluepillers, however the bluepiller will ask

“What if the woman is truly happy with her non-looks matched male, without any extreme qualities!”
This is a perfectly normal response which is partially true. Yes there's thousands of these types of couples which is normal. As I said before, people have different outlooks on their life. And i am happy for the males and females sake, the thing is however, no matter how many of these outlier couples you can find, it still doesn’t remove the fact that the attractive woman has the chance of seeking a higher looks male, which often happens with oofy doofy’s, The possibility is always there no matter the reasons the woman has chosen to stay with the male. Even if she does stay with him to the end, then that's something beautiful! A true personality relationship, these things happen, but they’re not as common. I know for a fact that the parents of the woman will doubt the male's competence in the relationship, but that doesn’t matter. These couples often happen because of ideological reasons which mimic personality reasons such as: Religion, meeting at a young age, being a friend who finally becomes their boyfriend later in life, being through hardships which finally become normal.

As a blackpiller you must always imagine the bluepillers response and dissect it with your own logic/outlook on life, have humility towards statistical outliers, and statistics with logical fallacies, and if bluepillers and red pillers truly seek these outliers then that's fine, Millions of people spend money on trying to become rich, for example consuming videos, and buying books about money, even if they try, most fail. And that's fine, life is about failing and trying. The difference is that us blackpillers remove the pain of failing and trying for unrealistic realities. That’s the gift of being blackpilled. And that's exactly what Saint Hamudi wanted for us all (Queue St.hamudi video.) May us all forever be thankful for his sacrifice.

6tDqroHiRVquo_UrRwIM0nrMak2rFy-WLZIXn5n-zmwpyP3K5no1lxM46Xw-BAq6BwB0gJK7_xRiSpaajCrouXsIZyxmP4J5qfEKgXU9CHMarU0EWoo0xkfNnap9YtcZXh1QcQlmxwB5vUP2P1bumaQ

this text is going into my class essay which needs to be 20 paged, and have a study, lmao imagine a lonely incel having to make a study during winter time to random npcs, its actually over.

The author argues that grooming and personal health are influenced by societal reinforcement of one's looks, with attractive people more likely to succeed due to positive treatment. The concept of the "blackpill" suggests that one's appearance significantly impacts their life outcomes. Despite occasional examples of mismatched couples, the author maintains that the possibility of an attractive person choosing a less attractive partner still exists, though it is less common. The blackpill perspective embraces the idea that certain realities, such as relationships, are predetermined, offering a sense of acceptance and understanding amid life's uncertainties.

I don't want to read all that even though it's well paragraphed, so props for good writing habits at least.

The author argues that grooming and personal health are influenced by societal reinforcement of one's looks, with attractive people more likely to succeed due to positive treatment. The concept of the "blackpill" suggests that one's appearance significantly impacts their life outcomes. Despite occasional examples of mismatched couples, the author maintains that the possibility of an attractive person choosing a less attractive partner still exists, though it is less common. The blackpill perspective embraces the idea that certain realities, such as relationships, are predetermined, offering a sense of acceptance and understanding amid life's uncertainties.
copy pasting this to my essay thx papi

You are Aryanmaxxed with blue eyes.
Welcome to the superior Race, at least ur not Untermensch.