Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tfw a foid can be a morbidly obese gluttonous pig and they still get sex with fit Chads for free

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Yeah, that shit still really makes me mad.

Basically the average IT foid described

Even learning about this like years ago like in 2017.

Insane stuff.

Pig woman experiment was the tipping point.

Juggernaut law is up there.

I remember watching tinder experiments on YouTube where a blackpiller posing as a granny got dozens of matches. Most of the men were average looking too. The Juggernaut Law is fucking brutal.

Yeah, that shit still really makes me mad.
No shit, it really is ragefuel. It literally takes no effort for these foids to get sex.

These landwhales can eat all the junk food they want and let themselves go with their appearance and health. She can be a total fat smelly slob and there will always be guys willing to fuck that, there is literally no incentive for foids to lose weight if they can still get sex while morbidly obese.

Meanwhile, non-Chad men have to go through hoops even to pay a hooker. That and on top of all the bluepilled platitutes; "just self-improve bro", "just lose weight and gymmax bro", "no foid is going to have sex with you if you are a fat neckbeard, you must take care of yourself first".

Last edited:
No shit, it really is ragefuel. It literally takes no effort for these foids to get sex.

These landwhales can eat all the junk food they want and let themselves go with their appearance and health. She can be a total fat smelly slob and there will always be guys willing to fuck that, there is literally no incentive for foids to lose weight if they can still get sex while morbidly obese.

Meanwhile, non-Chad men have to go through hoops even to pay a hooker. That an on top of all the bluepilled platitutes; "just self-improve bro", "just lose weight and gymmax bro", "no foid is going to have sex with you if you are a fat neckbeard, you must take care of yourself first".
Yeah, men are killing themselves with looksmaxxing. We have no leeway.

The hypocrisy and the double standards are insane, foids don't have to self-improve whilst men have to self-improve.

Truly a clown world anyways.

If foids get told to "self-improve," everyone will criticize that person to death.

Yeah, men are killing themselves with looksmaxxing. We have no leeway.

The hypocrisy and the double standards are insane, foids don't have to self-improve whilst men have to self-improve.

Truly a clown world anyways.
Yeah, 'cause people always say, "Well why would you have high standards and want a fit Stacy if you're out-of-shape yourself? You should take care of your health and work on your appearance and become shredded if you want to get what you want, if you want to have sex with people who put effort into their appearance then you should put in the same amount of effort into yours."

But of course when you a foid, all of this doesn't matter to them. They tell you that you are "beautiful just the way you are, in any way you are", and of course there are even fit men who would fuck fat foids because for these men their standards are so low or they prefer to fuck fat foids. In fact fat foids objectively PREFER fit men and they can still get fit men despite not being on pair with her looks herself. Literally she can down two dozen hamburgers and a gallon of soda every other hour and it still wouldn't be over for her.

I've actually seen this first hand, since my mom has a normie cousin and I've seen him date landwhes, in fact he had kids with a landwhale jfl.

Ngl, if I wasn't blackpilled, I would've still be endlessly looksmaxxing. Beforehand, I never knew how important height was (I'm 5'4 btw) and of course no amount of looksmaxxing or gymmaxxing is going to make up for your lack of height, which is something you can't change.

Last edited:
If foids get told to "self-improve," everyone will criticize that person to death.
Yeah, you can't tell a foid she's ugly or fat and if you reject her you're "fatphobic".

Meanwhile, a short man can get publicly humiliated and everyone else will join in and laugh.

Yeah, 'cause people always say, "Well why would you have high standards and want a fit Stacy if you're out-of-shape yourself? You should take care of your health and work on your appearance and become shredded if you want to get what you want, if you want to have sex with people who put effort into their appearance then you should put in the same amount of effort into yours."

But of course when you a foid, all of this doesn't matter to them. They tell you that you are "beautiful just the way you are, in any way you are", and of course there are even fit men who would fuck fat foids because for these men their standards are so low or they prefer to fuck fat foids. In fact fat foids objectively PREFER fit men and they can still get fit men despite not being on pair with her looks herself. Literally she can down two dozen hamburgers and a gallon of soda every other hour and it still wouldn't be over for her.

I've actually seen this first hand, since my mom has a normie cousin and I've seen him date landwhes, in fact he had kids with a landwhale jfl.

Ngl, if I wasn't blackpilled, I would've still be endlessly looksmaxxing. Beforehand, I never knew how important height was (I'm 5'4 btw) and of course no amount of looksmaxxing or gymmaxxing is going to make up for your lack of height, which is something you can't change.
Brutal indeed.

I saw landwhales with 6'0"+ ripped blonde Chads too, it's truly a joke.

Yeah, hate that these foids pretend you can control or change your height. It isn't like weight.

Brutal indeed.

I saw landwhales with 6'0"+ ripped blonde Chads too, it's truly a joke.

Yeah, hate that these foids pretend you can control or change your height. It isn't like weight.
They obviously know that manlets can't change their height but they could give less of a flying fuck about it. Genetically undesirable males are sidelined and ignored, and as long as Chads are willing to fuck them they don't need to think about us. It doesn't matter if that guy wants sex, he can't get it if foids don't desire him.

A person's weight and body fat composition isn't something that's genetic or inherited, but due to a poor lifestyle and uncontrollable diet. Yet whatever flaw a foid can have doesn't make it over for her. She can keep on stuffing herself to her hearts content and just lay her fatass on the bed, Chad will still clap her cheeks when she's in the need for dick.

She doesn't need to "self-improve" or change her appearance to get sex. Literally no effort on their part, just have a vagina and that's it.

I hope someone nukes this clown world

Don't be delusional. They're only fucking men as ugly and pathetic as them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back