Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tfw @anon1822 is not active

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Our based anon friends who's very active, is dead these days, It's clear that something happened, I can only imagine, I hope he's just trying to dopamine detox.
Trollge

@pp183 can you post "0 relpy" anime girl, I know its not saved but yesullah is gone, do you have it?

Tbh after @anon1822 and some others are gone this website will slowly become unactive.

Very unsettling. Noticed as well.

The trollgeface doesn't make it better.

Tbh after @anon1822 and some others are gone this website will slowly become unactive.
He is probably too busy in these days, maybe he is enjoying a new coping hobby

We should leave him be for a while :feelswhere:

He is probably too busy in these days, maybe he is enjoying a new coping hobby

We should leave him be for a while :feelswhere:
He was stressed out about college work I think but yeah he is probably busy these days

I have a feeling he wouldn't rope for some reason. Let's hope he's just focusing on his life right now like he's been talking about.
He said he was about to be forced to wageslave

So he's either working a shitty job ... or he roped

I don't know him

Overdosed on sitcoms

I miss him, one of the most relatable users here tbh

F, miss him already. Wish him the best. Was really one of the best and most relatable users.

Another great poster gone. I just have to keep reminding myself that everything (and everyone) I appreciate burns in the end. The abyss awaits us all.