Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thank god for mirrors

InceldianWarrior

InceldianWarrior

Captain
★★★★★
The gaslighting must've been out of this world when you couldn't even see what you looked like.
If you don't know you're ugly you literally have no choice but to believe it's your personality and blame yourself.

im sure reflections still existed before traditional mirrors

Never began for cavemen incels in the stone age.

personality probably wasnt even a concept

personality probably wasnt even a concept
If they lived in tribes of 150 I don't think their societies would have been too alien to ours.
No isolation but I can't imagine the social dynamics being any different.

uhh, fucking water??
and polished stones
The water would have to be really clean for that and even then it cant compare to a mirror

Not really as clear but yeah
depends on the water source you're looking into of course.
The water would have to be really clean for that and even then it cant compare to a mirror
All you need is really sill water / a puddle and you get a pretty clear reflection. It used to be fairly common to have a bowl of water with light overhead that would be used to see yourself

All you need is really sill water / a puddle and you get a pretty clear reflection. It used to be fairly common to have a bowl of water with light overhead that would be used to see yourself

View attachment 1142169
Oh my science did you just deboonk me ?
Still applies in tribes that didn't have access to still or clear water tho.

Oh my science did you just deboonk me ?
Still applies in tribes that didn't have access to still or clear water tho.
at that point i think youd have bigger problems than ancient tribal inceldom :feelskek:

Mirrors are inaccurate anyway. You see yourself as better in them than you really look

Reflections existed well before mirrors