Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thankfulness towards God

Are you thankful to God?

• Total voters
opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
Does anybody here step back and give thanks to Allah? Whether you be Jewish Christian or Muslim?

I was eating breakfast and then I realized how nice it is that I can eat breakfast. I said alhamdulillah and prayed after. I am also thankful for my mom and dad and brother and family.

I am convinced he safeguards me in my legal trial. For those who don't know, I am charged with felony assault with a weapon, I kept lashing my belt at an islamophobe until some triggered normies pulled me off. I could go into more detail about how I felt during it and after but it seems like it comes off as edgy and I prefer to be genuine. Maybe another thread. Maybe after I finish the felony probation order.

I'm currently about to go to a pre trial for another legal mishap, but my lawyer said this new incident is a textbook dismissal, inshaAllah. I was super worried, I'm actually 19 and my hair is 15% gray. So much stress I handle.

But ya u should show thankfulness for what Allah has brought us. InshaAllah he will bless us with more too. It makes u feel good. If it turns out that I do not post on February 14 around noon eastern US time, then I will be in prison and probably won't be seeing u guys again, i would be serving two to three sentences most likely consecutively.

InshaAllah you will remain strong under the turmoil of the stacies and numales. For the brothers who plot, do yourself a favor and download TailsOS, browse with maximum security, and post your plan securely. I have not browsed this forum in that manner so maybe that's how I got swatted.

Of course not. JFL at being thankful to such an unfair god who allows billionaire chads and poor ugly incels and never uses his so called superpowers to rectify this shit.

FeminismsCancer said:
Of course not. JFL at being thankful to such an unfair god who allows billionaire chads and poor ugly incels and never uses his so called superpowers to rectify this shit.

Reminder that you have eyes, ears, hands, feet to enjoy this life.

Also, daily reminder that if we followed the word of God/Allah (swt) to its fullest degree, there would be no such degeneracy. He gave us laws to stop it, but the cucked west would never let us implement it.

Im thankful to the flying spaghetti monster

7339er said:
Reminder that you have eyes, ears, hands, feet to enjoy this life.

Also, daily reminder that if we followed the word of God/Allah (swt) to its fullest degree, there would be no such degeneracy. He gave us laws to stop it, but the cucked west would never let us implement it.

JFL he even fucked that up. I have poor eyesight and deaf through one ear. Oh I should be thankful it's not both ears maybe? Jfl at that glass half full cope.
And it's others who are so called degenerate but I'm the one who is punished for it.
Makes perrrrfect sense.
The cope is so strong lol

FeminismsCancer said:

here is the thing. this whole inceldom thing is only because of the west. under a strictly enforced Sharia state you are nearly guarenteed an arranged marriage and wonderful stable family and wife.

right now we have America right? and in america things like premarital sex arent illegal-debatebly even worse, adultery and cheating is not illegal. you cannot blame God for the actions of the disbelievers bro.

i would bet most of your problems are caused by disbelievers.

opsec said:
here is the thing. this whole inceldom thing is only because of the west. under a strictly enforced Sharia state you are nearly guarenteed an arranged marriage and wonderful stable family and wife.

right now we have America right? and in america things like premarital sex arent illegal-debatebly even worse, adultery and cheating is not illegal. you cannot blame God for the actions of the disbelievers bro.

530B.jpg

I could never repay Allah

opsec said:

I've noticed this about believers. 
Everything good is thanks to your god's intervention so he micromanages everything, everything bad is never god's fault thereby invalidating his micromanagement into daily affairs. 
Also, why should I be punished because of other people while they get to enjoy themselves with the very things that you call sinful and which I want to be part of but can't?
My question is a rhetorical one, I know it's because god doesn't exist.

Religion is a cope.

EVERYDAY I THANK GOD FOR MY SUBHUMANITY

opsec said:
InshaAllah he will bless us with more too. It makes u feel good. If it turns out that I do not post on February 14 around noon eastern US time, then I will be in prison and probably won't be seeing u guys again, i would be serving two to three sentences most likely consecutively.

Well that's a bad day to go to prison.

I have been thankful when a health scare wasn't fatal. I have prayed for my parents.

I shall be thankful to Him if He reunites my with my folks at my merciful death.

FeminismsCancer said:
I've noticed this about believers. 
Everything good is thanks to your god's intervention so he micromanages everything, everything bad is never god's fault thereby invalidating his micromanagement into daily affairs. 
Also, why should I be punished because of other people while they get to enjoy themselves with the very things that you call sinful and which I want to be part of but can't?
My question is a rhetorical one, I know it's because god doesn't exist.

Maybe the obnoxious hallmark card Christians but certainly not all.

Imagine using a belt to whip someone because he doesn't have the same religion, top kek.

tehgymcel420 said:
opsec said:
530B.jpg
what's wrong with slavegirls now?

I am thankful for the life hes given me

nausea said:
what's wrong with slavegirls now?

Nothing, he wants to bring them back.

nausea said:
chads got em already

Not if we kill Chad and take his females as concubines.

I never forget to thank god for absolutely nothing.

Suicel said:
It's a meme between you and me, remember?

Now I remember, I'm sorry I just feel empty and mentally drained today

Tellem--T said:
Now I remember, I'm sorry I just feel empty and mentally drained today

I'm sorry buddy :(

I honestly don't know how to feel about it, maybe I need to go the church more, but honestly, life has been hell since I learned I'm a living breathing person. My school life was full of bullying and harassment, childhood without a father, mom was a slut involved with a married nigger, spent my teens fat and playing vidya because school life was hell, the only job I had in life I got a back injury and a woman punched me there, it's so draining, I feel like killing myself daily, I can't take this shit anymore. I'm thankful to God because life can be good if you have good people around you who cares about your well being, it's one of the greatest feelings that exist, but at the same time I don't have ANY of this, I don't have the companionship of a group of friends, the love and caring from a gf, all I know from my daily routine is feeling physical pain after the gym, is feeling chest pains at college because of anxiety and feeling emotion pain at home from being alone in my room all day. All I know in life is pain, and this makes me question God sometimes, I have faith (or cope) that someday I'll get in shape, get my degree, get a social circle and gf, but it's hard.

Then you're not an incel, this life isn't edgy or amazing - it's dying out worldwide

No, god made me a bitter, sad and unhappy sinner.

IF he exists that is

I don't believe in anything. It's all just to get your money, don't fall for it.

This guy is probably a spy to give a wrong image of islam in the Incel world. Youre disgusting. May Allah punish you

Thank you for waking me up this morning ?

visage said:
im sure this kid is thankful. 

hqdefault.jpg

256958d1300641953-dead-deformed-baby-probably-has-anencephaly-dead-baby3.jpg

ikr
but @opsec be like "it's because of the Degenerate West" that an innocent baby has to be punished while Chad can STILL do the enjoyable things that allegedly get others punished and it never ceases.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I don't believe in anything. It's all just to get your money, don't fall for it.

This x 1000