Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thats it guys. My last option to cope is taking antidepressant/benzo... Since my first try to approach a woman went big fail and she ignoring me...

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
You all know my story with the girl I asked for her number and she first gave me her second wrong number without whatsapp and so on... Just check my last threads about this girl there is my story...

Since then my life is getting worse. That was my first try to ask a woman for her number. She is still ignoring me and is not writing back. I saw her yesterday at work and she pretends like nothing happened. She even said hi to me with a smile and waving her hands. I said hi back but I also pretend like nothing happened. I didnt talk to her and I wont talk to her anymore. Before my big fail happened I was kinda open towards her I was trying to talk to her and so on... but yesterday I didnt give a fuck about her so I ignored her too. We only said hi and thats it.

At least u got her number, cant relate :forcedsmile:

FROM WHERE YOU ARE THAT YOU USE WHATSAPP?

Is whatsapp not common in usa? I thought the whole world using whatsapp
The whole world except USA where we pay $40/month for the same service.

The whole world except USA where we pay $40/month for the same service.
wtf you guys in usa really have to pay for whatsapp?

wtf you guys in usa really have to pay for whatsapp?
We pay for phone carrier service that does what WhatsApp does.

Smoke hella weed bro I use to take benzos after a drunk asshole crashed into me giving me ptsd they worked but I switched to weed and now I cope with life better:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

It’s just a foid dude. :feelswhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back