Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal That's what happens when you befriend "brocels".

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
They still sniff you're a weirdo and inevitably find something out of thin air to get angry at you since they know socially you don't even exist. I NEVER insulted Outcasted Outcast, seemed he even liked me. I generically mentioned a guy unrelated to him using the expression "chink" and he got mad but we had a clarification or at least I foolishly believed so.

Screenshot 20231003 032939

Screenshot 20231003 033536

Screenshot 20231003 033609

Several days later without me even hinting at races in his server and ABSOLUTELY OUT OF NOWHERE I receive this

Screenshot 20231003 033630 kindlephoto 37122432

I will never know what exactly passed through his mind but it's a reminder to never let people close to you. Eventually you'll get mocked behind your back or (the irony) outcasted angrily.

@OutcastedOutcast is a known discord sperg

Chink...

...punchline!

I've pretty much given up trying to befriend anyone nowadays. I even get attacked by people on this site for apparent reason. (people who i've never even interacted with)

I hope AI takes over the world.

the most brutal pill is that true brotherhood is a rarity in this world

Lmao he got mad at you saying chink? The fuck? :feelskek:

They still sniff you're a weirdo and inevitably find something out of thin air to get angry at you since they know socially you don't even exist. I NEVER insulted Outcasted Outcast, seemed he even liked me. I generically mentioned a guy unrelated to him using the expression "chink" and he got mad but we had a clarification or at least I foolishly believed so.

View attachment 892546
View attachment 892548
View attachment 892550

Several days later without me even hinting at races in his server and ABSOLUTELY OUT OF NOWHERE I receive this

View attachment 892551

I will never know what exactly passed through his mind but it's a reminder to never let people close to you. Eventually you'll get mocked behind your back or (the irony) outcasted angrily.
Before making friends with people, make sure they aren't part of the CCP's 50 Cent Army

Finding an incel in the .is sense of the word on Discord is like finding a needle on a haystack
Edgy normies already like to call themselves incels in there

Isn't he banned?

he sperged out when i told him i fucked SEAhookers :feelstastyman:

He is race coping. Let him cope in peace. Some people here have more issues with themselves and haven’t fully accepted it’s over. He’s in the squirming and struggling face.

Where do you find all these inkwell discords?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Reminder that 99% of the ''Brocels'' here would skin you alive if it meant they'd get even a crumb of stacy pussy

I only have a few true brocels

Discord is pathetic. No matter how nice you are to people they always try to create drama. I gave a guy $40 once to help him out and a few days later he turned against me and tried to make a whole drama about it.

Best decision you can make is installing that shit.

Life's winners see you as below them so they won't give you civility or decency, norms will use you to elevate themselves & bottom tier guys are so mentally fucked they'll assume you're gonna fuck them over as history has proven.

Discord is pathetic. No matter how nice you are to people they always try to create drama. I gave a guy $40 once to help him out and a few days later he turned against me and tried to make a whole drama about it.

Just stay on the forums buddy boyo.

Classic discord experience.

In all seriousness, that's brutal.

Classic discord experience.

In all seriousness, that's brutal.
Kek. You'll see it all the time if you use that app for too long. As you said "classic discord experience." Best avoid the app all together.

Finding an incel in the .is sense of the word on Discord is like finding a needle on a haystack
Edgy normies already like to call themselves incels in there
.is is full of genuine Incels & truecels discord is full of fakecels and sociopaths

View attachment 892546
View attachment 892548
View attachment 892550

View attachment 892551

Fuck that faggot, he just wants to pretend to be a incel. A real brocel has his bros back and doesn't talk like some plebbit faggot

If you want a brocel I'm your guy, please I just want a friend who'll have my back and be there when I'm down. That's all a guy like us needs when bitches and society are being cruel to us.

the most brutal pill is that true brotherhood is a rarity in this world
coming to this realization aws, even incels hate each other and its sad. we are our only ally, truly, we share the same struggle and yet a hierarchy exists.

Done. Haven't used discord since summer or even twitter for that matter. Just incels.is. Banned from everything else anyway.
Glad to have you back. You made good posts here since you were a greycel.

I've pretty much given up trying to befriend anyone nowadays. I even get attacked by people on this site for apparent reason. (people who i've never even interacted with)

I hope AI takes over the world.
fuck you cunt

Life's winners see you as below them so they won't give you civility or decency, norms will use you to elevate themselves & bottom tier guys are so mentally fucked they'll assume you're gonna fuck them over as history has proven.
Pete Davidson Ok GIF by Saturday Night Live

Disagree. 99% of the time, true Chads are too busy getting pussy and enjoying life to be a dick to random losers. That’s normie to HTN behavior. Your existence doesn’t even register to Chad. Those bullies you had in hs weren’t Chad. They were HTN at best, maybe a Brad.

I briefly was talking to an NBA player the other day (not a good one. Some 7ft dude on a rookie minimum contract). He was genuinely very nice and took the time to listen and converse with me in between the endless amount of whores asking to take pictures with him. He had no ill will towards me, and nothing to prove considering he’d already won at life.

I don’t hate him because this shit universe decided he should be lucky and I not. It’s the sorta tall, HTNs that are always posturing and trying to “alpha” you. Some 7ft millionaire athlete doesn’t give a fuck. He mogs everyone just chilling and existing.

Pete Davidson Ok GIF by Saturday Night Live

Disagree. 99% of the time, true Chads are too busy getting pussy and enjoying life to be a dick to random losers. That’s normie to HTN behavior. Your existence doesn’t even register to Chad. Those bullies you had in hs weren’t Chad. They were HTN at best, maybe a Brad.

I briefly was talking to an NBA player the other day (not a good one. Some 7ft dude on a rookie minimum contract). He was genuinely very nice and took the time to listen and converse with me in between the endless amount of whores asking to take pictures with him. He had no ill will towards me, and nothing to prove considering he’d already won at life.

I don’t hate him because this shit universe decided he should be lucky and I not. It’s the sorta tall, HTNs that are always posturing and trying to “alpha” you. Some 7ft millionaire athlete doesn’t give a fuck. He mogs everyone just chilling and existing.
yeah it is usually ugly normies / short normies / barely average looking normies who are dickheads and fuck you over, actual high tier normies or chadlites or legit chads have no reason to act like that

Trying to make friendships on a site like this seems like a bad idea

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Reminder that 99% of the ''Brocels'' here would skin you alive if it meant they'd get even a crumb of stacy pussy

I only have a few true brocels
Absolutely fucking brutal, the ultimate blackpill is that there is no alliance and you are completely alone in this life

Fuck this guy tbh. He was a cool dude in the beginning, but turns out he is hypersensitive and takes everything personal

I think he is a good guy and you just hit a nerve somehow.

Idk exactly what else you said but I genuinely think he cares about his friends and he doesn't seem like a fakecel to me either.

Hopefully you can resolve the issue somehow because imo it's extremely low T to be fighting over something this small and start bad mouthing each other behind your backs. It is peak foid behavior.

Idk exactly what else you said but I genuinely think he cares about his friends and he doesn't seem like a fakecel to me either.

Hopefully you can resolve the issue somehow because imo it's extremely low T to be fighting over something this small and start bad mouthing each other behind your backs. It is peak foid behavior.
He's definitely not a fakecel if his experiences are real but that doesn't mean he can get away with talking to me like that when I never said anything remotely bad to him/about him. Also since he banned me and blocked this is the only way to let him know how disappointed I am about his behaviour.

Hes like a sjw foid

Nothing good about chinks

Nothing good about chinks
Funny thing I don't hate them aside the dog eaters. I made racist jokes about Indians, blacks, Jews so he can't even say I have something about Chinese specifically.

Funny thing I don't hate them aside the dog eaters. I made racist jokes about Indians, blacks, Jews so he can't even say I have something about Chinese specifically.
Dude i have a history with outcasts i was one of his most loyal friends in april we created our own discord server he flipped at others i banned anyone who was "fighting" him because i thought he was a innocent truecel
He posted some illegal content and nuked the server almost resulting in my ban
Hes a piece of shit that pushed everyone away for no reason

100%, and that includes all men except some Chads only because they already are fulfilled.