Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel That's what I typed

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Despite been born to rich, doctor parents, i'm still a loser and virgin because of my fucking aspergers.

I couldn't talk until I was age 3, at that point despite being smarter and richer than my peers. We went to fucking extensive therapy to cure me of my mental issues, at one point even bringing me to a fortune teller/spirit healer to cure me. This of course did not work, and i'm still aspie.

I have to eat certain foods or else I'd have a tantrum. Most parents would have given up by then, I was lucky to been born to rich and nice parents.

Reading reddit, I saw it could be far far far worse:

I was lucky my parents weren't abusive, I was lucky I was able to travel overboard once a year, I was lucky some of my relatives were acceptive of my condition.

But my ugly face + aspergers would make sure I will likely never get a GF, and I knew fuck well life will only become worse--- and more lonely---- starting from here.

At first my parents had twins before giving birth to my brother: one sister and one brother. It was a miracle my parents didn't feed me the mindset that I "killed" my sister, else who knows how fucked up my already fucked psyche would have been. And my brother turned out to be a real good success, now sutdying for the country's medical schools, one of the best majors in the country.

Looking back, from elementary, middle school, high school I was bullied many times despite my good grades, in college it turned to good 'ol depression.

​

Actually, i'd say I'm just a regular nerd now: watching Nostalgia Critic and AVGN, playing video games and watching some good 'ol nerdy scifi. I know sometimes I just want a GF who really loves me, but I know that I do not deserve it. Some people mock me for being a virgin; well, if you're like me there's a 99% you're turn out to be one.

i got a ugly face too and made me rot into loneliness and depression it really sucks :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Despite been born to rich, doctor parents, i'm still a loser and virgin because of my fucking aspergers.
My parents are rich and I'm exactly like you.

There is nothing you can do. Girls will hate you, no matter how hard you try to fake your condition.

You will have a very lonely life. But it can be a good one. Exercise, stay mentally stable, play your games to spend time, don't waste your money on useless shit. Try to save as much as you can so you don't have to be a wage slave in this fucked up society.

Retire at 30 or 40. Or you will die of cripling depression and rejection. Social rejection, work rejection, women rejection.

Take the redpill and go your own way.