Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal That’s why you have ro remember feminism is bad.

look it's the funny man that tells you to clean your room to be a "strong man" while his daughter was being a whore and he had a mental break down and abused drugs to cope.
jfl at jordan cuckerson :soy:

look it's the funny man that tells you to clean your room to be a "strong man" while his daughter was being a whore and he had a mental break down and abused drugs to cope.
He needs jesus tbh. We all need jesus

I don't listen to a word that comes out of this faggot's mouth. He talks about natural selection and hypocrisy of feminists whilst his worthless whore of a daughter gets pumped and dumped by Chads. Absolutely pathetic.

What agency are you working for?
Hello fellow Incel! I'm not working for FBI either, I just want acquire some of the slang you and your peers use frequently on this website forum.

I don't listen to a word that comes out of this faggot's mouth. He talks about natural selection and hypocrisy of feminists whilst his worthless whore of a daughter gets pumped and dumped by Chads. Absolutely pathetic.

You can be the most intelligent man on the planet but if you aren't aware of the black pill you will always be missing pieces of the puzzle

The black pill is reality unfiltered, until you learn about it, you will always be looking at life with blinders on

This will lead to life choices that result in stressful conditions and self deprecation

Best example of this is all the millionaire men that get married, they are all probably geniuses in their own right when it comes to understanding business and building wealth, but because they don't know about the black pill (or outright deny it), they make the blue pilled mistake of getting married, which then leads to divorce, child support, alimony, etc

Hopefully one day I will be rich, and I think in my case it was the best outcome that I discovered the black pill before acquiring wealth

What a miracle that poor fucker is still breathing.
I thought he oded.

The old man is still alive.

It's a rarity that someone speaks out for men so he is kinda sorta somewhat a bit based.

But his solutions fucking suck. The only thing he can think of is to tell men that they should go back to cucking.

Fucking christians.