Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal the 2D agepill destroyed me

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Ill make it short and simple. The 2D agepill is brutal because most characters are 16-18 so as someone younger you think you have hope you know maybe you can be MC when you are older. But when you are older than those age ranges it's over you can't relate anymore, you feel like you missed out basically the agepill 2.0.

Imagine still not taking the transage pill in 2020
You are only old if you want to be old :feelsthink:

Imagine still not taking the transage pill in 2020
You are only old if you want to be old :feelsthink:
Yeah I'm a 13 year old in 80 year olds body pill right?

im too tired and preoccupied with loud music to understand whatever the hell you wrote

My waifu is roughly in her late 20s. This will always be acceptable for me. Tough it was hotter when I was 19....

sewer tier thread ngl.
No, OP is right.
I remember when I was 13 and thought I will be important in my life just like the 18 year old main anime character.
But then I became 18... Then 20... Then 22. Then 24.... Then 26... And then I realized I am too old

ugly bastard is the only solution

Tbh, you can find media where they are 20+ but they're already hags by then. It's what sours my taste for the Fire Emblem game that came out a year ago, you have to miss out on the girl's best years before you can marry them.

Sorry I guess

Tbh, you can find media where they are 20+ but they're already hags by then. It's what sours my taste for the Fire Emblem game that came out a year ago, you have to miss out on the girl's best years before you can marry them.
They are expired after 19

My waifu doesn't physically age tbh, can't really relate. Besides I'm a transager anyway:dab:

I don't even know what this thread is. What tf am I even reading