Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 9/11 attacks should happen everyday !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
As we all know USA is the fakest country in the world with no history no culture no identity just EX British colony garbage. Americans are bastards from all the world who call themselves the nation of immigrants !! You can't even define who is an American ? white, native Indian, Latino, nigger, jew plus millions of new rice, curry and sand nigger immigrants every year imagine all them will live together in the same place! They are like time bombs of a civil war! The only place in the world that it has political identity where citizens determine their identity by their skin color and sexual orientation !! There is no American culture ! all what you see in American movies, series, comics etc is stolen from European cultures combined with native, nigger Jewish cultures. USA has only two cards to keep the country going and stop citizens from whining, sex and money. Sexual liberation for Chads and Stacys, money for the rest to give them hope for living the american dream!! But the reality is that USA is like a circus where the top whites and their master Jews run the show, enjoy the wealth that they gained from generations of slavery and torture while normies and ethnics work like slaves paying taxes to see the show and incels die desperately alone in their basements without having any access to the show. The existence of USA doesn't make any sense. Every time i look at this country i cringe and feel to blow it up and remove it from the map!

The mass shooter Eric harris in a 1999 attack on Columbine High School himself envisioned crashing plane in NYC. He described their plan in detail in his journals, and said that if they could not get out of the country after the attack, they would hijack a plane and crash it into New York City.

Every wise man would think the same. This brilliant idea would come to anyone who just puts a little efforts and uses his brain cells!

The Nazis failed in WW2 to blow up USA.
The USSR failed in the cold war to blow up USA.
The Jihadis who wanted to take revenge on USA and punish it from its crimes in the world or the Jews who wanted to troll the world or George Bush who went ER on his country or it doesn't matter who did it It because it really succeeded!

America is money worshiping hell on Earth.
World Trade Center is the symbol of America.
Attacking it specifically was for a reason to send a message to the world.

The 9/11 attacks only made Americans live their life for a day like it looks in their movies!
I only feel sorry for incel brocels who died there but the rest can all go to hell!
This video gives me chills every time i watch it!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o0wxAM5GXI

Yeah honey why not :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Oh my goodness, so fucking based

Nazis failed in WW2 to blow up USA.
The USSR failed in the cold war to blow up USA.
The Jihadis who wanted to take revenge on USA and punish it from its crimes in the world or the Jews who wanted to troll the world or George Bush who went ER on his country or it doesn't matter who did it It because it really succeeded
Anyone with 2 braincels knows (((who))) did it
Oh my goodness, so fucking based

Fucking facts may they perish and burn for their vile inequities against Iraq and Afghanistan.

As we all know USA is the fakest country in the world with no history no culture no identity just EX British colony garbage. Americans are bastards from all the world who call themselves the nation of immigrants !! You can't even define who is an American ?
You mean "Canada"?

At least we fought for our independence and our own identity and became the bastion for Freedom and Democracy in the world.

1000%
You mean "Canada"? At least sr fought for our independence and our own identity and became the bastion for Freedom and Democracy in the world.
This dude tryna outcrazy the OP :lul:

I personally think there's some merit to what he's saying but he's a bit obsessed with Canada
And you've been to "Canada" before without ever setting foot into the U.S.

You mean "Canada"?

At least we fought for our independence and our own identity and became the bastion for Freedom and Democracy in the world.
"Freedom" "democracy" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Aka faggot rights and worshipping women like goddeses and bombing every country that doesn't do it back to the stone age

based. US should be wiped off the planet, a lot countries should too

ethnic brocel moment

9/11 wouldnt have happened if the hijackers could spin on their dicks like spinning tops

Is it because of the U.S. fearing that Iranians are potential terrorist and Trump's ban on refugees from Muslim countries?
It's because of US/Iran political relations

I know an Armenian-Iranian Christian family who wanted to take refuge in the US, wasted 5+ years on the process only for the whole program to shut down last minute

Talk to other Iranians here
It really isn't nearly as easy as you think it is

It's because of US/Iran political relations

I know an Armenian-Iranian Christian family who wanted to take refuge in the US, wasted 5+ years on the process only for the whole program to shut down last minute

Talk to other Iranians here
It really isn't nearly as easy as you think it is
Go to "Canada" and then immigrate to the U.S. from there.

Go to "Canada" and then immigrate to the U.S. from there.
Good idea
I might do that actually
Canada is extremely cucked especially compared to the US

JFL at shitskins freaking out about the USA over the Internet (developed by Americans) on a computer (invented by Americans).

Good idea
I might do that actually
Everyone considering moving to "Canada" should steer to moving to the U.S. instead. Same with the "Canadians" already living there since they're Americans in denial.

Good idea
I might do that actually
"Fuck America I hope they all die!"

"REEEE I want to go to America to obtain gibs!"

JFL at shitskins freaking out about the USA over the Internet (developed by Americans) on a computer (invented by Americans).
I think the computer was largely an Anglosphere collaboration. Computers were first described in the UK and the World Wide Web was invented in Switzerland by an English guy. The Internet was mostly an American invention tho with ARPANET.

"Fuck America I hope they all die!"

"REEEE I want to go to America to obtain gibs!"
Yes, every incel should leechmaxx if they could and still hate jewmerica
So an american developed the internet and computers so everyone has to worship every single american because of that? Do you even think before you talk?

Where's the issue? The West owes reparations to billions of people.
Kek

The West has brought infinite amount of development to shithole countries. Then they became stuck-up and arrogant and wanted Whitey out. Ever since then they're rotting away in their own shit.

It's hubris at a mass scale. Quite frankly I hope that billions of non-Whites would die in a horrible mass famine.

In fact, they owe the West, because the West invested tons of effort into them and so far got nothing in return.
So an american developed the internet and computers so everyone has to worship every single american because of that? Do you even think before you talk?
Americans and Europeans developed everything that is good in the world. If it weren't for them all shitkins browsing .is would live in a shitty mud hut. So yes, Whites should be respected.

Bullshit cumskin apologia
Your opinions are as ahistoric as it gets

There is a prolific recent literature that has looked at historical events in previously colonised areas, quantifying their long-lasting effects on contemporary development outcomes. In 2010, Melissa Dell showed that the regional differences in income and consumption in contemporary Peru can be partially attributed to the negative effects of 250 years of forced labour imposed by the Spanish Crown.
And that's just one example of many. 250 STOLEN YEARS.

Bullshit cumskin apologia
Your opinions are as ahistoric as it gets

And that's just one example of many. 250 STOLEN YEARS.
>anti-White propaganda produced by a Marxist globohomo system

Shitskins lived in the stone age before Europeans arrived. To be honest if it were up to me I would nuke the shit out of their lands just to get revenge. But luckily, I won't need to. Nature cleans itself up anyway. Shitskins currently rely on the steady supply of Western altruism. When the West inevitably collapses in the near future, so will that supply, after which nature catches up and rids herself of all the AIDS-infested subhumans. I hope they all get to suffer. :feelshaha:

>anti-White propaganda produced by a Marxist globohomo system
>Stormcel nonsense produced by feverish anti-intellectuals
Shitskins lived in the stone age before Europeans arrived
Again, that's insanely ahistoric, you should stop embarrassing yourself. If you think that history revolves around Europe, you don't know history, simple as.

>Stormcel nonsense produced by feverish anti-intellectuals

Again, that's insanely ahistoric, you should stop embarrassing yourself. If you think that history revolves around Europe, you don't know history, simple as.
We wuz kangz n sheit! :soy: Muh Ethiopians! Muh Ghana Empire! Muh Sudanese pyramids! :soy: