Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of dot is in 2024

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-

4 DAY FUCKING BAN FOR SAYING THAT YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is literally THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO ON THIS WEBSITE and it gets F O U R days??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Honestly, at this point they should unironically change the domain to chads dot me and ban everyone who doesn't have 3 foids sucking his dick at any point in time.

But he says he wasn't serious?

But he says he wasn't serious?
>G-G-G-G-GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS GUY RAPED 100000 CHILDREN AND MUTILATED THEIR CORPSES B-B-B-B-B-BUT HE SAID THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING!!!
Holy SHIT, you are fucking BROWN.

"I'm incel asf" specifically used to be a catchphrase of fakecel trolls in 2020 so yeah keep him banned permanently

>G-G-G-G-GUYS I KNOW THAT THIS GUY RAPED 100000 CHILDREN AND MUTILATED THEIR CORPSES B-B-B-B-B-BUT HE SAID THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING!!!
Holy SHIT, you are fucking BROWN.
Brown? do you mean shit? nice Crossed Plus One Hundred Comic reference
I get what you are saying, but i'll need some context to judge him.

"I'm incel asf" specifically used to be a catchphrase of fakecel trolls in 2020 so yeah keep him banned permanently
That sounds like a normfag shit honestly, so maybe he deserves it

Brown? do you mean shit? nice Crossed Plus One Hundred Comic reference
I get what you are saying, but i'll need some context to judge him.
>I-I-I-I NEED CONTEXT EVEN THOUGH I SEE A SCREENCAP WHERE THIS GUY LITERALLY ADMITS THAT HE SAID HE HAS A GF WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FUCKING ALLOWED HERE
Brown? YOU ARE.

>I-I-I-I NEED CONTEXT EVEN THOUGH I SEE A SCREENCAP WHERE THIS GUY LITERALLY ADMITS THAT HE SAID HE HAS A GF WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY NOT FUCKING ALLOWED HERE
Brown? YOU ARE.
I just skull he was sexing joking, maybe.
I didn't opsy his posts so i couldn't skull for sure

But he's probably a normfag so fuck him

"Incel asf" yeah keep that nigger banned

Imagine banning an active 6 year veteran on this site.

Incel asf yo. That means he's GOTTA BE FR FR.

Yeah, I can imagine that. And this nigger should NEVER return to this sacred place
He was likely joking. The problem is the mods don't show proof, so we don't know the context he's said it in.

He was likely joking. The problem is the mods don't show proof, so we don't know the context he's said it in.
>I KNOW THIS GUY KILLED TEN PEOPLE B-B-B-B-BUT LOOK!!! HE SAID THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING, ARE YOU LAUGHING YET???? SO FREAKING FUNNY, DUDE LMAO!!

>I KNOW THIS GUY KILLED TEN PEOPLE B-B-B-B-BUT LOOK!!! HE SAID THAT HE WAS ONLY JOKING, ARE YOU LAUGHING YET???? SO FREAKING FUNNY, DUDE LMAO!!
Who unironically types in all caps other than children and femtards?

YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS is not an argument either.
My argument is that if you break the rules - you should get punished EVEN if you later say that it was a joke. But you are saying the crime should be forgiven because:
1) He is LE VETERAN
2) It was just a joke
Which is fucking retarded.

My argument is that if you break the rules - you should get punished EVEN if you later say that it was a joke. But you are saying the crime should be forgiven because:
1) He is LE VETERAN
2) It was just a joke
Which is fucking retarded.
"muh muh you disagree with me so you're retarded :soy: " Go back to twitter you liberal acting sissy. I'm saying they need to provide evidence and context before they randomly ban people other than the mods "just trust me bro" evidence.

I cachinnate MOST vociferously. Who the FUCK are you quoting, little bitch?

Retard, the fucker admitted that he posted about him having a GF. What else do you need?
Right there. That's what I'm referencing. Are you your period? Why are you so offended and freaking out?

Right there. That's what I'm referencing. Are you your period? Why are you so offended and freaking out?
>I know this guy commited a crime BUT it's all fine because he said he was joking
You? BROWNER than SHIT.

>No argument
>Uses tampon site
Trannybro...
What argument is there to be made? We simply disagree and you ignore my point and resorted to name calling insults first. My point is, I want evidence provided before mods ban someone with full context. I want a screenshot of what was posted. It's that simple.

Gokubros don't belong in here
This is a Begitabro space only

What argument is there to be made?
I mean yeah, there is no argument to be made
FACT: if you break the rules - you should receive the punishment
FACT: saying "it was just a prank, bro" doesn't absolve you of your crime
It's good that you finally came down to your senses and conceded.

I mean yeah, there is no argument to be made
FACT: if you break the rules - you should receive the punishment
FACT: saying "it was just a prank, bro" doesn't absolve you of your crime
It's good that you finally came down to your senses and conceded.
Holy shit. You're fucking stupid. Literally. I want evidence regardless of the cause. No matter what rule break they claim, I always want evidence. Not just the mods saying "muh trust me bro."

Retard, what evidence do you need when the guy fucking admits this openly?

View attachment 1057556
I want the context of the post. It's that simple. People on here say they're going to rape women. That's considered fine. People on here say they're going to go ER (basically commit a mass shooting) and that's considered fine. Being sarcastic and saying you've had a girlfriend shouldn't ban you if doing things significantly worse doesn't ban you.

So you would say that raping 10 children could have a "context" in which it's actually fine and should not be punished? Yes or no.
Yes. Because obviously people who say it on this site likely don't mean it since they're being sarcastic.

Holy... FUCK. You need to be fucking ISOLATED NOW.
"muh you disagree with me so i dont want you on here" you're no different than liberals on twitter who have created an echo chamber. Go back to twitter and soyddit cuck. Also, don't think I didn't notice that faggot AVI you have of some shirtless queer.

>No argument
Says the one who resorted to personal insults first.
>Admitted he doesn't see anything wrong with raping 10 children in a row
Strawmanned and twisted my point to make himself look good. My point was if people are allowed to say terrible shit on here such as unironically wanting raping children, then someone saying they have a gf as a joke, is okay. It doesn't make logical that allowing someone who says they want to rape children to be allowed on here, but someone jokingly saying they have a gf is a bannable offense. Do you see my logic here? Personally, I don't think people should say either. But, if you're going to allow one over the other, it doesn't make sense.

Also, mods have made mistakes and banned people without proper evidence. I want the mod to reference the thread that caused the person to be banned.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEDON'T INSULT ME OR I START PISSING MYSELF
Pathetic BITCH.

MEANWHILE IN REALITY:

You are DONE, little bitch.
You didn't address any of the points I made, so I assume that means you understand my point now? Also, be sure to check out those tampons I mentioned earlier for your bloody pussy. I understand some femoids become absolute karens when they're on their periods. Example: You right now.

I did address all of your points, retard. Which point did I not address?
You made false claims I support raping kids. I said I don't with me saying this right here.
My point was if people are allowed to say terrible shit on here such as unironically wanting raping children, then someone saying they have a gf as a joke, is okay. It doesn't make logical that allowing someone who says they want to rape children to be allowed on here, but someone jokingly saying they have a gf is a bannable offense. Do you see my logic here? Personally, I don't think people should say either. But, if you're going to allow one over the other, it doesn't make sense.
Then you responded with this, ignoring everything I said.
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASEDON'T INSULT ME OR I START PISSING MYSELF
Pathetic BITCH.

MEANWHILE IN REALITY:

You are DONE, little bitch.
Are we done here?

You made false claims I support raping kids.
MEANWHILE IN REALITY:
So you would say that raping 10 children could have a "context" in which it's actually fine and should not be punished? Yes or no.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, LITTLE BITCH. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.
You are DONE, it's OVER.