Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of dot is in 2024

I just don't understand why you bring up points like you're trying to prove
Well, that's because you have low testosterone and you just want to kneel instead of fighting for what is right.

Brown? do you mean shit? nice Crossed Plus One Hundred Comic reference
I get what you are saying, but i'll need some context to judge him.
Reading Crossed is a truecel trait

AAAAAAAAND you fucking LOST because it doesn't matter what he was trying to say
FACT: That guy said he has a GF
FACT: On this forum the WORST thing you can do is to say you have a GF and if you do this - you should get a permaban
Therefore, that guy should get a permaban.
Is there anything about this that is unclear?
Just discard my entire point theory

Just discard my entire point theory
>What? I said that 2+2=5 and you just DIS to the CARDED my entire point? YOU CAN'T DO THAT
You lost, come back to me when you are ready.

>What? I said that 2+2=5 and you just DIS to the CARDED my entire point? YOU CAN'T DO THAT
You lost, come back to me when you are ready.
I didn't say that. The topic here and 2+2 being 4 is not comparable at all. 2+2 being 4 is common sense.
I argued whether you should get banned or not if you say you have a gf

I said you should get banned if you are serious.
I said you shouldn't get banned if you aren't serious and you make that clear and its related to the post.
If only you read it.

I got a 10% warning for “fedposting” despite the fact that I’ve seen way more edgy stuff post here jfl

I didn't say that. The topic here and 2+2 being 4 is not comparable at all. 2+2 being 4 is common sense.
I argued whether you should get banned or not if you say you have a gf

I said you should get banned if you are serious.
I said you shouldn't get banned if you aren't serious and you make that clear and its related to the post.
If only you read it.
Again, should we prosecute someone who raped 10 children in a row and said "I WASN'T SERIOUS" after that? Yes or no.

Last edited:
it doesn't matter what he was trying to say
It does matter. I could have written a fucking academic essay on why that should be acceptable that could completely change your mind but you chose to ignore it, and therefore nothing in your thinking changed because you keep holding onto the original belief and ignoring anything that says the opposite.

It does matter. I could have written a fucking academic essay on why that should be acceptable that could completely change your mind but you chose to ignore it, and therefore nothing in your thinking changed because you keep holding onto the original belief and ignoring anything that says the opposite.
Answer the question, retard:
Again, should we prosecute someone who raped 10 children in a row and said "I WASN'T SERIOUS" after that? Yes or no.

Last edited:
Yes of course, because he actually commited the act of raping 10 kids in a row.

But that's different from someone CLEARLY joking about the fact they had a gf on an incel forum. Which is different from saying you have a gf with zero indicators of satire.

What the fuck even is that analogy and why do you think it's a fair analogy to make?

But i'll make a better one.
If someone makes an edgy joke and says they "raped 10 kids in a row" in an ironic tone (he's not actually someone who raped 10 kids in a row and theres no proof of him doing that) he does not deserve to be prosecuted.

If someone confesses he raped 10 kids in a row and shows a video of him raping 10 kids in a row as proof in a completely serious tone, and other people investigate and find out he indeed raped 10 kids in a row, he deserves to be prosecuted.

Do you see what i'm trying to say?

Yes of course, because he actually commited the act of raping 10 kids in a row.
And that guy actually committed the crime of saying he has a GF on this website.
But that's different from someone CLEARLY joking
So if someone raped 10 children and later said "I am CLEARLY just joking", we shouldn't prosecute him?
If someone makes an edgy joke and says they "raped 10 kids in a row" in an ironic tone (he's not actually someone who raped 10 kids in a row and theres no proof of him doing that) he does not deserve to be prosecuted.
.... in alternative reality? What the fuck are you talking about? If you say this shit IRL (or even here) you will obviously get investigated. The difference is that on this website we CAN'T investigate someone, therefore we must always assume that when someone says he breaks the rules - he actually does break the rules, and therefore we are skipping the investigation process and go straight for the punishment. Otherwise people would just start posting "Yeah I'm a actually a chad and have a gf" and the forum would get destroyed.

My argument is that if you break the rules - you should get punished EVEN if you later say that it was a joke. But you are saying the crime should be forgiven because:
1) He is LE VETERAN
2) It was just a joke
Which is fucking retarded.
depends on how obvious it is that the person is joking. banning people for saying stuff like "my big tiddy goth gf played minecrap with me today" is pretty pathetic. also most sexhavers dont care about this site let alone care enough to register for an account here and larp as an incel so I wouldnt worry about that and calm down

depends on how obvious it is that the person is joking
So you would say that if someone raped 10 children in a row and said he was joking, we should first deduce how serious was he before prosecuting him?

So you would say that if someone raped 10 children in a row and said he was joking, we should first deduce how serious was he before prosecuting him?
apples and oranges