Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute state of incels.co

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
AA03ADC2 7AAF 4993 BE8D 445F901D93AB

holy fucking shit. just imagine being in high school again and spending all your time going to parties, talking to girls on snapchat, drinking and doing drugs and hanging out with a big tiddy girl who has a crush on you and offers you sex.

I would do literally anything to have that kind of life. REMINDER: all those Hollywood movies about teens being “young, wild and free” are REAL. some people genuinely do get to experience that and end up looking back on their high school years as the best time of their entire life. imagine having no responsibilities and just getting to enjoy youth, love, sex, fun, and excitement, endlessly, every single day. meanwhile I have literally never kissed or touched or held hands with a girl ever and am exhausted 24/7 from my daily life which consists of nothing but stress and bullshit

I have touched a girls and and hugged her in primary school :feelsahh:

foid worshipping cucks and larping normies invading the forum.

Obvious larp post but yeah there are underage people having sex right now

Whoever that was, it was a troll LARPing as a teenage Chad. Probably some pathetic greasy rat who made an account to purposely troll incels because their life is more pathetic than all of ours combined.

Also his LARP borrows the same caricature tropes of a shonen Chad protagonist that never gets laid because they'd uninterested or unaware. It goes to show what kind of pathetic loser whoever that was is.

Last edited:
@incelyan Thoughts? :feelshehe: :chad:

Probably bait or a troll

@incelyan Thoughts? :feelshehe: :chad:
you think wrong im don't going to party every day, i'm in the top ten french university and i spend all my days in my book, and i just come one time to a partie and that shit happend.....

you think wrong im don't going to party every day, i'm in the top ten french university and i spend all my days in my book, and i just come one time to a partie and that shit happend.....
MODSSSSSS GET HIMMMM :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Honnement tu es vraiment stupide

You are clearly not an Incel.

@mental_out @cocksucker just ban him theory.

Blackops2cel please dont have mercy with this faggot

Mods really need to be more rigorous when allowing people to register here.

give me his life tbh

Mods really need to be more rigorous when allowing people to register here.
How are they supposed to know who's on the on the other side
Dude just fuck her you are a CHAD literally just learn basic game and u can have sex all the girls u want. Ffs get out of this site and live your chad life

Last edited:
so do you guys play doctor meth or what

Please tell me he's banned

I would do literally anything to have that kind of life. REMINDER: all those Hollywood movies about teens being “young, wild and free” are REAL. some people genuinely do get to experience that and end up looking back on their high school years as the best time of their entire life. imagine having no responsibilities and just getting to enjoy youth, love, sex, fun, and excitement, endlessly, every single day.
I honestly can't see such things as real. My brain fails at that

meanwhile I have literally never kissed or touched or held hands with a girl ever and am exhausted 24/7 from my daily life which consists of nothing but stress and bullshit
I've had that all my life. It takes very little to make me tired. I'm tired and emotionally drained from nothing. I blame pic related

Ch4d

Also that guy in your screenshot was a fakecel simply because he had an instagram and a snapchat. No one who is even remotely incel has those things :feelsseriously:

If real, CRUCIFY THAT FUCKING IDIOT

Of course it’s a graycel with barely any posts...

That frog's account croaked rather quickly :feelskek:

:woke: :woke: :woke: :reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I've had that all my life. It takes very little to make me tired. I'm tired and emotionally drained from nothing. I blame pic related

View attachment 367841

Also that guy in your screenshot was a fakecel simply because he had an instagram and a snapchat. No one who is even remotely incel has those things :feelsseriously:
Brutal. Domino theory of failure. If you fail in one aspect of your life, that single aspect will grow and destroy the whole package. A single problem can only grow like cancer or a hole in a sock.

Theres a larger concentration of chads on this site than the general population

shit tier larp
or giga retard

Wtf? He had a girl wanting to go to bed with him but he's still an incel?
Fucking graycels

half of the forum are LARPing normies, chads and chadlites.
It's no surprise.
They don't even try to larp anymore. They just claim inceldom because it's "been awhile" for them. Delusional fakecels.

Last edited:
View attachment 367763
holy fucking shit. just imagine being in high school again and spending all your time going to parties, talking to girls on snapchat, drinking and doing drugs and hanging out with a big tiddy girl who has a crush on you and offers you sex.

I would do literally anything to have that kind of life. REMINDER: all those Hollywood movies about teens being “young, wild and free” are REAL. some people genuinely do get to experience that and end up looking back on their high school years as the best time of their entire life. imagine having no responsibilities and just getting to enjoy youth, love, sex, fun, and excitement, endlessly, every single day. meanwhile I have literally never kissed or touched or held hands with a girl ever and am exhausted 24/7 from my daily life which consists of nothing but stress and bullshit
View attachment 367765
That could’ve unironically been you with Julia had you simply just sparked up a conversation about the manga that she was reading. You literally had the PERFECT opportunity right in front of you and you missed it. Scratch that, you didn’t miss it, you didn’t even bother to take it. If you don’t approach her before you graduate, you’re going to regret it big time :feelsjuice:

It's no surprise.
Or you'll have retards like @Yikerinos and @Insomniac who'll spew bullshit like

"Better incel than cuck"

While griping about putting 2% effort :feelstastyman:

It's no surprise.
to be fair, this is like the only place on the internet aside from 4chan where you dont get instabanned for wrong think. main reason i even cum here

That could’ve unironically been you with Julia had you simply just sparked up a conversation about the manga that she was reading. You literally had the PERFECT opportunity right in front of you and you missed it. Scratch that, you didn’t miss it, you didn’t even bother to take it. If you don’t approach her before you graduate, you’re going to regret it big time :feelsjuice:
maby she would have been creeped out that I was looking at her laptop screenlo:foidSoy:

maby she would have been creeped out that I was looking at her laptop screenlo:foidSoy:
I guess it depends on where you sit, like if she’s in front of you then she probably wouldn’t question it but if she’s to the right, left, or behind you then yeah. Wait how did you see that she was reading manga on her laptop?

I guess it depends on where you sit, like if she’s in front of you then she probably wouldn’t question it but if she’s to the right, left, or behind you then yeah. Wait how did you see that she was reading manga on her laptop?
she’s to the right maby and the desks are a little spaced out

she’s to the right maby and the desks are a little spaced out
Then it wouldn’t even be that weird. If she asks, just say you saw her screen when you came back from the bathroom or some shit and noticed that she was reading mango and ease into the conversation from there

Last edited: