Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The absolute thirst of noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Noodlewhores should be genocided.

I hope I win the lottery so I can move to America and get a noodlewhore there

Hundreds of thousands died fighting to defend Vietnam from the US and it all comes down to this?
Brutal :feelsrope:

I'm white, where's my noodlefoid?

I wanna line up noodlehoes and mow them down with browning m2 ( in rising storm 2; vietnam)

In Vietnam, waiting for some cuck to introduce her.
Never been to Vietnam but I've been to Bangkok for a layover and foids ignored me completely just like everywhere else. :feelscry:

Why would you move to America? Just go straight to Asia :feelsseriously:
In Asia I'm the white asshole who invades asian men territory just to fuck their foids.
In America I'm just another white guy who happens to have a noodle gf.

I'm white, where's my noodlefoid?
pick and choose

IMG 20220102 WA0008

In Asia I'm the white asshole who invades asian men territory just to fuck their foids.
In America I'm just another white guy who happens to have a noodle gf.
True.

The white women seems to be annoyed at the Asian woman, I think she is jealous, if the noodle wants white cock who is the white women to say no, the noodle is a adult too

Also same thing happened in Sweden, the women let in millions of refugees men but was angry when Swedish men import Asian women

"Eighty percent of Thai people in Sweden are women, and of those in a couple, almost 80 percent are married to Swedish men. Among women living in rural areas these figures are even higher. Consequently, many rural areas in Sweden have female dominated Thai communities."

White cock is number 1 priority

Ah ok so your girl must be an amputee or something :feelstastyman:
Or like wear footwear or socks or a long dress that hides her disgusting atrophied leg-hands.

Lol, I've never really thought about it. It looks like a glitch in a video game.

1 to 3 look the best. 3 looks the smallest so maybe her. I'm a gigamanlet, they all probably heightmog me anyway.
They are all sub5'3. Number 3 is 4'11