Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The absurdity on being told 'Try to fit in'

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Normal people treat normal people normally

If someone is above normal they are told to humble themselves by the normies

If someone is below normal they are gaslighted by the normies

Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse where a person causes someone to question their sanity, memories, or perception of reality. People who experience gaslighting may feel confused, anxious, or unable to trust themselves.

Time and time again it is said we are a social species, that we must try to fit in with the others, yet for them (the normies)... they don't have to try.

Popular music
Fasion trends

The list goes on

IMG 4217

It all starts with the genes that wire our brains in a certain way. Then we go through experiences that shape us further until we adjust to our social environment.

When you start life with a divergent brain that sabotages you and go through bad experiences due to your subpar looks, how are you expected to fit in with the rest of society?

It all starts with the genes that wire our brains in a certain way. Then we go through experiences that shape us further until we adjust to our social environment.

When you start life with a divergent brain that sabotages you and go through bad experiences due to your subpar looks, how are you expected to fit in with the rest of society?

altmaxxed back when I was 13, now I just get bullied for having long blonde hair and wearing band tees. I still think I wouldn't be as happy if I was an airforce 1 perm normalfag
Isn't being blonde a good thing in the Balkans? Or is that more of a foid trait? Where instead men need to be muscular and tall.