Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ACTUAL reasons why we are hated

Celius

Celius

-
It’ll take less than 15 minutes to create an account, write the most painfully obvious “w0men baD, r1pe g0od” bait thread in a bad light, screenshot it, post it on r/inceltear, push the ‘incels deserve all the hate they receive because they’re not good people’ narrative in your favor, and then proceed to self-righteously crown yourself as the morally superior opponent in a completely imaginary battle against imaginary enemies who’ve been deemed the most evil entity in your world.

But why would anyone do all of this? What’s the motive behind all this heinous shit? What would they achieve in the end?

Well, there’s plenty but I categorized a few main ones.

1. It is politically correct

That is the #1 reason. In spite of the fact that the term incel itself represents a wide variety of men with different struggles and beliefs, they all fall under the same category: men who refuse to pedestalize and mindlessly cherish women, ergo anti-women, therefore anti-progressive, anti-woke, etc.

Coupled with this, there really is no downside in being the most patronizing sadist imaginable who enjoys kicking the ones that are already down all while pretentiously masquerading as the holier than thou know-it-all “good guy” in good faith on the internet. In fact, it’s a very good midwit fun.

2. Virgin-shaming has become socially acceptable on account of two things

1. You’re living in a paradigm in which sexual abstinence and chastity are perceived as orthodoxically amoral, outdated, and close-minded due to how they reputedly “control women” and are supposedly governed by patriarchy; in light of this, women unconsciously opt for freedom by being as sexually active, uninhibited and promiscuous as humanly possible (they’d rather guzzle on birth controls religiously than to remain celibate for a day, that I can guarantee you). And so, figuratively speaking, this sort of hatred can manifest itself and little by little, being virgin is among THE WORST things you can possibly ever be in a woman’s book, which can relatively explain why this forum is abundant in teenagers with the peer pressure of losing their virginity.

2. It’s easy to bully the victim. If being virgin is considered a loser in favor of women's liberty, then the losers must be kept in check. A story as old as time, the social outcast must be punished rather than provided with the necessary help and support, all so the “winners” can continue building. Nothing new. Plus, it’s always fun for the Plebeian family to look down on someone or something. It gives them a false sense of hope, or that common feeling that they should be grateful forwhy it could’ve always been worse.

3. Ugliness is the common enemy

That is to presume that the average member of this community is somewhat facially repulsive and physically unattractive. But just generally speaking, human beings gravitate towards pristine beauty. It’s intrinsic and by all odds, there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. Your biological imperative is 100% dictated by sexual dimorphism and how the greatest of genes only get to propagate, and so naturally, the lower ends of the gene pool must perish, one way or another. The infamous “I know a legendary 4’11 (it keeps getting shorter and shorter with these people) balding Indian janitor who walks around the jungle and fucks like rams” is an invalid argument, for which it’s not complying with the objective beauty standards placed on men and anomalies are to be expected in every rule + other factors can potentially come into play.

4. Blackpill and how it contradicts the just world fallacy

This community is centered around the idea that your fate’s been more or less sealed the moment you were born and people refuse to accept it, simply because A. They take it to an extreme length. B. Exceptions apply and C. It’s easier to live a comforting lie than to face the facts of an unbearable world, and if one were to suggest the existence of such, they’re bound to be abruptly attacked out of emotional outrage. Simple as. People have to keep faith in order to keep on chugging. What would be the point of life if you suddenly became cognizant of the fact that being a “good” person means absolutely nothing in a world in which materialistic values are rampant? Then everything will just become pointless, and you’ll be left with no incentives to properly function and contribute to society in a healthy manner since nothing will be guaranteed anymore.

And I think lastly, it’s very, VERY, hard and challenging to relate to this community, purely because most people are average, if not striving to become above average-looking and overall, normies don’t tend to take kindly to outsiders or those who’re judged as abnormal. We should never, EVER, aim for providing a community to these people. We should (gate)keep them AWAY, not invite them in our “cause” or whatever stupid shit the glows and autists on here would want you to believe.

Very high IQ, but i think you missed one: the fact that women aren't allowed on incel communities. Modern feminist society absolutely hates safe spaces for (loser) males like this one. It's why they used to be so obsessed with gaming being a "boys only club" and shit like that

Very accurate, especially how we're an easy target for people to just virgin shame, but that brings into question, why do it? I wouldn't crush a bug minding it's own business, why bother mocking and shaming those who are deemed inferior already?

Also, IT won't touch this

Very high IQ but OP i bet your dicks small and you dont even know what a pussy feels like. :foidSoy: :feelshaha:

In all seriousness though more actions should be taken on these bait threads, not only do they undermine our image but they turn away people who may potentially make an account here and contribute.

Like why are these feds even allowed to post on here, especially the second thread is complete SPAM mind you.

All killer no filler thread. Common for @Celius

Our "opponents" won't touch it or respond to it though. Unfortunately, this is just preaching to the choir.

Very high IQ, but i think you missed one: the fact that women aren't allowed on incel communities. Modern feminist society absolutely hates safe spaces for (loser) males like this one. It's why they used to be so obsessed with gaming being a "boys only club" and shit like that
This thread explains it better i think

Absolutely correct.
Great thread, should be BOTB.

The only thing hated more than an ugly man truly is an ugly man that complains about his predicament, thus making people question the justness of their own beliefs, actions and behaviours.

We are hated because we ugly

sticky thread good shit right here :feelsPop:

Very high IQ but OP i bet your dicks small and you dont even know what a pussy feels like. :foidSoy: :feelshaha:

In all seriousness though more actions should be taken on these bait threads, not only do they undermine our image but they turn away people who may potentially make an account here and contribute.

Like why are these feds even allowed to post on here, especially the second thread is complete SPAM mind you.
Can mods comment on this @Dregster @proudweeb @Caesercel @SlayerSlayer @Fat Link

Very accurate, especially how we're an easy target for people to just virgin shame, but that brings into question, why do it?
Because again, it’s EASY to blame the victim, and I think human beings in general are combatively built to constantly compete with one another and when it comes to practice, what better target than the unfortunate?

the fact that women aren't allowed on incel communities.
That is also very true. Anything that’s male dominated or exclusive is automatically seen as misogynistic and wrong.

That’s for another day.

@MillionBashStream97 What did the crackers do to your afro?
They stole it! They all wanted my half nigger side and my fresh mutt Afro, so they could create the ultimate black man.

A1Ftw4ly jL AC UF10001000 QL80

High iq thread.

Also, men cannot be victims of the society because men "run it" and men cannot blame external circumstances and expect help from the society cause males are the "help" . the role of the victims is reserved for the foids and children.

This age is seen as the time of "equality" which still isn't "fully achieved" saying that foids are more privileged than most men directly clashes with the public clownery.

In the end male problems were never supposed to be acknowledged. Unironicaly biggest trannies and lesbians are more patriarchal than us in that regard.

TL;DR - They hate us because we're not Chad.

It’ll take less than 15 minutes to create an account, write the most painfully obvious “w0men baD, r1pe g0od” bait thread in a bad light, screenshot it, post it on r/inceltear, push the ‘incels deserve all the hate they receive because they’re not good people’ narrative in your favor, and then proceed to self-righteously crown yourself as the morally superior opponent in a completely imaginary battle against imaginary enemies who’ve been deemed the most evil entity in your world.

But why would anyone do all of this? What’s the motive behind all this heinous shit? What would they achieve in the end?

That is the #1 reason. In spite of the fact that the term incel itself represents a wide variety of men with different struggles and beliefs, they all fall under the same category: men who refuse to pedestalize and mindlessly cherish women, ergo anti-women, therefore anti-progressive, anti-woke, etc.

Coupled with this, there really is no downside in being the most patronizing sadist imaginable who enjoys kicking the ones that are already down all while pretentiously masquerading as the holier than thou know-it-all “good guy” in good faith on the internet. In fact, it’s a very good midwit fun.

1. You’re living in a paradigm in which sexual abstinence and chastity are perceived as orthodoxically amoral, outdated, and close-minded due to how they reputedly “control women” and are supposedly governed by patriarchy; in light of this, women unconsciously opt for freedom by being as sexually active, uninhibited and promiscuous as humanly possible (they’d rather guzzle on birth controls religiously than to remain celibate for a day, that I can guarantee you). And so, figuratively speaking, this sort of hatred can manifest itself and little by little, being virgin is among THE WORST things you can possibly ever be in a woman’s book, which can relatively explain why this forum is abundant in teenagers with the peer pressure of losing their virginity.

2. It’s easy to bully the victim. If being virgin is considered a loser in favor of women's liberty, then the losers must be kept in check. A story as old as time, the social outcast must be punished rather than provided with the necessary help and support, all so the “winners” can continue building. Nothing new. Plus, it’s always fun for the Plebeian family to look down on someone or something. It gives them a false sense of hope, or that common feeling that they should be grateful forwhy it could’ve always been worse.

That is to presume that the average member of this community is somewhat facially repulsive and physically unattractive. But just generally speaking, human beings gravitate towards pristine beauty. It’s intrinsic and by all odds, there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. Your biological imperative is 100% dictated by sexual dimorphism and how the greatest of genes only get to propagate, and so naturally, the lower ends of the gene pool must perish, one way or another. The infamous “I know a legendary 4’11 (it keeps getting shorter and shorter with these people) balding Indian janitor who walks around the jungle and fucks like rams” is an invalid argument, for which it’s not complying with the objective beauty standards placed on men and anomalies are to be expected in every rule + other factors can potentially come into play.

This community is centered around the idea that your fate’s been more or less sealed the moment you were born and people refuse to accept it, simply because A. They take it to an extreme length. B. Exceptions apply and C. It’s easier to live a comforting lie than to face the facts of an unbearable world, and if one were to suggest the existence of such, they’re bound to be abruptly attacked out of emotional outrage. Simple as. People have to keep faith in order to keep on chugging. What would be the point of life if you suddenly became cognizant of the fact that being a “good” person means absolutely nothing in a world in which materialistic values are rampant? Then everything will just become pointless, and you’ll be left with no incentives to properly function and contribute to society in a healthy manner since nothing will be guaranteed anymore.

And I think lastly, it’s very, VERY, hard and challenging to relate to this community, purely because most people are average, if not striving to become above average-looking and overall, normies don’t tend to take kindly to outsiders or those who’re judged as abnormal. We should never, EVER, aim for providing a community to these people. We should (gate)keep them AWAY, not invite them in our “cause” or whatever stupid shit the glows and autists on here would want you to believe.
Based high IQ post, saved

I would like to remind you, sometimes it is just the side affect of the pill taken.

edit: I am not referring to the threads you've linked.

I would like to remind you, sometimes it is just the side affect of the pill taken.

edit: I am not referring to the threads you've linked.
If it does not relate to the threads I linked then I am not sure I understand what you mean right now.

If it does not relate to the threads I linked then I am not sure I understand what you mean right now.
I don't think there is any federal agent that posts here, I don't think the infiltrators are feds. But ofc I am 100% certain that the feds (among with many others) are monitoring this site to its full extend.

Some of those posters that are called "feds" and "infiltrators" are just raging incels. Also I bet those users who are nonchalant are more likely to be infiltrators.

p.s.
I don't deny some of those rape posts / bait posts / ER posts or whatever else are actually made by infiltrators.

Last edited:
Virgin-shaming has become socially acceptable on account of two things
This is too much of a fucking problem man ,it makes mr depressed so bad

@RegularManlet
If they give me really good odds, I would bet there isn't a single real individual on this forum other than me and some fucking researchers :feelshaha:

fucking incelgpt

4 really hits the hardest

no wonder i dropped out of college, only a high iq could conjur posts like this

you don't even need an account you could just inspect element any thread and they would believe it. none of them would actually do the 3 seconds it takes to actually research

Yes, though it seems she lacks the experience of parental abuse throughout childhood, among other things. I don't erase other aspect that contradict my own to benefit myself.

We are hated because we ugly
Correct. I'm hated because I was born therefore I must teach mankind of it's natural error of putting me through undeserving hell!!! MEIN KAMPF

High IQ post. Good to see these every now and then.

Incel doesn’t even really mean us anymore in the normie world.

Its essentially become a meaningless overused word like “racist” that now simply stands for someone who hurt a normie or a person that they don’t like.

Hilariously I see Incel increasingly being used on Chads who scorned or simply will not commit to a Stacy.

As u said, the midwit normies hate and enjoy bullying incels because they get a kick from punching down + its human nature to puch out the outcast.
Theres intellectuals thou that hate on us for very real reasons.
I was watching a video of hassan piker hating on incels calling us dangerous like x1000 times. And he rightly identified genetic determinism as especially dangerous.
Dangerous for him and his lifestyle.
He knows he lives around incels. The guy that cleans his pool and trims his lawn, the mexicans cooking all his meals, stemcels who keep the powergrid stable and the water running.
Soyciety would not be as stable for these rich assholes if we just all dropped out to ldar instead.

The number 1 enemy of us ever being taken seriously and not just seen as villans is the male ego. The male ego is in fact really fucking strong and it is super hard to break down.
It took me years to realize I was incel. I was doing the bluepill shit as a youngcel and I really thought after every rejection that I was just unlucky.
To admit yourself to being a male loser incapable of being with a woman goes against our primal instincts I believe. Your brain will not let this happen if possible.
Your survival instincts will start to rot away when you realize ur just a genetic dead end slave for others to take advantage of.

Ans its obviously deeply shameful and a suicide of your entire character to admit to normie soyciety that ur incapable of attracting a woman. And its why like 30% of men nowadays are just quiet at this time.
As hypergamy acceleration continues were not only heading towards sub5's getting deleted from the genepol.
Like how is soyciety gonna work when 80% of men will become genetic dead ends... I dunno

-Chads don't experience the brutality of the blackpill

-Subchads have to cope by denying it

-It reveals the evil nature of women

If it is any comfort know that the ITcucks are probably even bigger incels than us.

If it is any comfort know that the ITcucks are probably even bigger incels than us.
IT Troons can't be incels because they castrated themselves. They're mutilated eunuchs who lack human libido and passion.

Since admins/mods kinda allow that in the first place, they get to use those in order to promote even more hate. There should be a 0 tolerance on bait topics/posts because of this alone.

To be fair I was never bullied (when I was a teenager) by women. It was only men. women back then didn't care much about me either way, I can't remember a single time one of them laughed at me. Only other men made that kind of jokes.

But I agree that it is politically correct to shame men on almost everything that isn't progressive (like being a fag). Not only virgin shaming but also body shaming as well, which is way worse since men can't change their bodies (esp height).

It's less about being a virgin and more about being a "failure". Single dads (as well as those who can't support their families and/or lose custody) get shamed daily, even though they're far from being virgins.

Being virgin/incel is just an excuse - The goal itself is to shame men, no matter the means.

Also, virgin isn't the same as incel

This is also the reason almost all wars existed (nations trying to eliminate "uglier" competitors from gene pool. Also the reason why Olympics exist - countries want to advertise their "genetic quality" to everyone else so other countries' citizens consider immigrating there and wageslaving for them.

Yeah exceptions exist, sure. But it's kinda impossible to be respected by the outside when incels don't even show respect to one another.

In short: "incels diss on each other so why would anyone else respect them"

Incels/virgins are humans and that fact alone means they deserve respect. However when normal people see the content and the bad propaganda (in which a handful of incels praise mass killers and such) they're inclined to hate on us. That's why it's important to curb that kind of shit, it only plays in the hands of the people that want us gone for good

It never made sense to praise elliot or alek. There are many incels and proto-cels figure better for this

IT Troons can't be incels because they castrated themselves. They're mutilated eunuchs who lack human libido and passion.
They're worse tha any incel tbh. That's why they hate us so much - Even being failures, we can achieve far more than then.

I wake up everyday in complete denial especially after I shower bro but this is the truth, the path, the way.. it never began for us uglies, the copes run out the whispers of jokes people said about you get louder they disrespect you blatantly. All I ever wanted is my dream foid to hold me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear to take my stress away but that’s never going to happen I’m content with that now I’m too hideous

What a magnificent post OP,
this just reassured me that the gap between our IQ and the grasp of reality between us incels and bluepilled people is huge.

TLDR: ugly

They're worse tha any incel tbh. That's why they hate us so much - Even being failures, we can achieve far more than then.
That's also why they hate foids more than we do.

They just kick the ones already on the ground.
If you can talk about your problems, then YOU are privileged

and at the same time female '#safe havens'' and female only societies/ groups are endorsed and supported everywhere in soyciety. Last week there was a female only cruise of some half important female politicians from one of the major poltical parties here, perfectly justified, but you could never in ur wildest dreams imagine a male version of this. I hate this double standart that is so typical of females.

Eventually, we will run out of copes and soyciety will colapse because most of us dont have any goals

I have escaped inceldom. Now I am a chad, a chad beyond any limitations.

Extremely high IQ post. High effort and eloquent.

:feelsthink: :bigbrain::feelsokman::yes:

Amazing thread brocel