Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The age of consent is ultimately achieves nothing

• Thread starter Deleted member 31641
  • Start date
Deleted member 31641

Deleted member 31641

Self-banned
-
So, in theory the age of consent exists in order to prevent creeps from hitting on or fucking a minor.
But does anyone seriously believes that without this law pedocels would be going around slaying jailbait pussy by "manipulating" minors? Foids are foids no matter the age, they spot a sub 9 man and instinctively know not to interract with them in any way. You cant reason or manipulate them in any way.

But you might say "Euuuugh stupid inkwell, without the age of consent, attractive men could easily manipulate (seduce with their looks) young girls!!!"

The problem is, they are already doing it now with the law implemented. I knew teen girls dating older chads, you knew teen girls dating older chads, even the ITcel viewing this thread knew teen girls dating older chads. If you dont believe me, just go to reddit or any other site related with teens, you'll find countless threads like "my teen sister is dating a non minor, what do i do?"

Tl;Dr: the age of consent achieves nothing and having it gone would change nothing and I dont understand why so many incels and cucks are so obsessed with it

The problem is, they are already doing it now with the law implemented. I knew teen girls dating older chads, you knew teen girls dating older chads, even the ITcel viewing this thread knew teen girls dating older chads. If you dont believe me, just go to reddit or any other site related with teens, you'll find countless threads like "my teen sister is dating a non minor, what do i do?
That doesn't mean that we should let them fuck JBs without even theoretical punishment, cuck
You won't get JB anyway, Chad only

That doesn't mean that we should let them fuck JBs without even theoretical punishment, cuck
Thats the thing, but no one punishes them

Last edited:
The only things age of consent laws accomplish are:

1) sending tons of men who did nothing wrong to jail and ruining their lives

2) appeasing the envy of old hags who force men to betabuxx them instead of trying to get a more attrative foid with less mileage

3) increasing promiscuity and degeneracy since young foids are allowed and even encouraged to "experiment" with guys their age and postpone marriage to when they're 30+

Last edited:
The age of consent should not materially affect incels, given that the vast majority of incels are socially awkward, high inhib subhumans who femoids of any age would find repulsive.

I contend that the main targets of AOC laws are actually normies.

I don't oppose the existence of a minimum AOC as long as it and all other aspects of the criminal justice process are reasonably applied, which it almost always never is.

1) sending tons of innocent men who did nothing wrong to jail and ruining their lives
Poor Chad did nothing wrong bro! :soy: :soy: :soy:
3) increasing promiscuity and degeneracy since young foids are allowed and even encouraged to "experiment" with guys their age and postpone marriage to then they're 30+
And what will change if there is no AOC but all the other cucked laws active? They will still fuck Chads

Poor Chad did nothing wrong bro! :soy: :soy:
Regardless of being a Chad or not, if you commit to the relationship, there's nothing wrong with trying to get a young sexually developed partner as a man, regardless of your age.

And what will change if there is no AOC but all the other cucked laws active? They will still fuck Chads
At least men won't be jailed anymore for simply TRYING to get a young partner.

Which it almost always never is.
Only when it comes to attractive men, uglies are getting arrested left and right for even daring to look at a minor

Doesn't affect me in anyway since no JB foid for me.

Regardless of being a Chad or not, if you commit to the relationship, there's nothing wrong with trying to get a young sexually developed partner as a man, regardless of your age.
That's some cucked shit bro, simping for your enemies - chads and normies, you (and me of course) as an ugly subhuman won't benefit from it anyway - only more sui/ragefuel for us incels

I don't have a problem with an AOC so long as it as universally enforced. It should be illegal for someone under the AOC to have sex with anyone, not just older people. No more "Romeo and Juliet" laws.

I don't have a problem with abolishing the AOC entirely either. That way, foids learn their purpose early- serving and satisfying men.

That's some cucked shit bro, simping for your enemies - chads and normies, you (and me of course) as an ugly subhuman won't benefit from it anyway - only more sui/ragefuel for us incels
JFL you think the law has ever stopped or punished a chad for fucking a jb?

Honestly I put more blame on the JBs. People ALWAYS say men manipulate them but we see how slutty and gross they are in high school. No doubt in middle school too. They chased the older men and the dudes eventually gave in. Sex haver problems tho.

Its so obvious the ones that make these kinds of threads are into JBs. Somehow they have it in their minds that if it wasn't for AOC law their life would be any different.

Most laws are actually laws against ugly men.

Take stalking for example, a stalker chad would never get arrested, while a non-stalker incel would even if he did nothing

higher the AOC the greater the economic benefits are, keeping girls from getting pregnant too early allows them time for a decent education thus increasing their chances of a better job and paying more tax. At least that's my theory.

higher the AOC the greater the economic benefits are, keeping girls from getting pregnant too early allows them time for a decent education thus increasing their chances of a better job and paying more tax. At least that's my theory.
Well yes, that would be its job but it fails to do that

I defend the right of men to try. I don't see how this is cucked.

In an absolute ideal society, fathers would be the ones choosing the husbands for their daughters, but allowing men to at least TRY is the bare minimum. Do you support men getting jailed just because they said "hey, you're pretty, do you want to go grab a snack?" or something to a 17 yo girl?

I defend the right of men to try. I don't see how this is cucked.

In an absolute ideal society, fathers would be the ones choosing the husbands for their daughters, but allowing men to at least TRY is the bare minimum. Do you support men getting jailed just because they said "hey, you're pretty, do you want to go grab a snack?" or something to a 17 yo girl?
What makes you think trying at jb would be more succesful than trying with an older woman? Again, foids are foids no matter the age

What makes you think trying at jb would be more succesful than trying with an older woman? Again, foids are foids no matter the age
It's not a matter of being successful or not, it's a principle.

agecuck thread? :feelscomfy:

anyway low aoc only hurts sub8s since you can't even try to ascend with unspoiled goods and must simp for postwall 20 year olds but Chad has a thousand jbs hitting on him and he won't get jailed for fucking them either since everybody is on Chad's side

1. Nothing is ever consistent - 14 for this, 16, for that, 18 for this, 21 for that, etc.

2. It isn't applied to minors (why should 14 year old chad be allowed to have sex with 14 year old stacy?)

Exterminating the sub8 males is unachievable without AoC laws. So I disagree.

I wish that Cortez bitch would stop making laws!

Sure it does. You're right about everything in your post except for your opinion that it changes nothing. Removing it would allow jb sluts to be sugar babies legally. As a result, richcels could get prime jb cunts. Over time, it would become a trend for jbs because of modern culture in which they wanna own nice things and be whores like their idol Cardy B or whatever. Eventually, the majority of jbs would be selling their cunts, allowing every cel with some money to cum inside jbs. Anyway I don't even give a shit since it'll never happen

Chads fuck tons of teenagers

Considering the amount of pedophiles in jail, it absolutely does something.