Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The agepill is inescapable and it hits earlier than you think...

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Adam Collard is only 27. For those who don't know he went on Love Island twice. The first time he was a 6'5 gigachad brutally mogging all the contestants in sight. Looks chadlite in candid but archetyal tall, dark and handsome in motion.

This is him first time he went on the show in 2018 (aged 22)...

The producers brought him back on the show 5 years later as a trump card, but it didn't have the same effect. In fact, roasties on Twitter were calling him out for appearing old asf.
3_love_island_sr8_74.jpg

This is him rn. Agepill already came to collect:

But muh men peak in 30s bro when they become more rugged and masculine. Reality is that men peak at 20-23 (18-19 for androgynous prettyboys) before declining slowly until late 20s. Once 30 is hit it's game over. The idea that men age better than women is a myth. In fact, the perception is we age worse because women always have fakeup to cope.

Looks go down way faster than some people here seem to think. Ofc, it's different from person to person but no matter how much u cope with sunscreen and tret, remember the way ur FACE looks after those superficial fatpads disappear is the complete luck of the draw. Ur more likely to age better with good infras, zygos and lower maxilla. Forward growth pulls on the skin which gives better bone support... it's still a complete tossup though. I have seen ppl with good maxillas age badly because they were thin-skinned.

It's over. Completely over. The race against time was lost from the get-go, even if u start looksmaxxing young. You'll wake up one day and realise that you are a decrepit old-cel.

Even chads can’t escape the agepill. If you’ve never been attractive to begin with it’s completely over. Aging will just diminish your smv that is already practically non existent, kek

No shit sherlock, another thread from Mr.Obvious

I think he is too lean

The loser-uncle pill, teenage-love pill, missed out pill and others of the most brutal pills are all related to the agepill.

I'm seeing dudes on a daily basis who are younger than me and look like they're 10 years older, that's what alcohol, smoking and sun did to them. Makes me giggle every time.

The older the guy gets, the harder it is.
That much we all can agree on.

I wonder how likely it is that a 42 year old, schizophrenic, neet, will get a girlfriend.

They always said “someday”.

But that was bullshit just to pacify me. “Someday”, is never going to come.

He is probably on steroids, they age you really hard.

He might not look like a bodybuilder, but most roiders look even worse.
Roids are an easy way to stay lean and muscular without much effort.
99% of muscular and lean dudes online are on roids, in fact.

He also most likely tans, drinks and smokes regularily.

My agepill already started at 16-17, that's around the time when I started balding, now at 24 I barely have any hair left on my scalp.

That's the price those who want to "live their best life" in their 20s have to pay.

He looks exactly the same. The first two pictures just use heavy filters.

My agepill already started at 16-17, that's around the time when I started balding, now at 24 I barely have any hair left on my scalp.
Me too, brother :feelsbadman:

Brutal age pill.

Some people just age like shit, it is what it is, genetics I suppose.

There are 60 Grandads still slaying and looking handsome and some dudes in their 20's and have skin more fucked up than those 60 year old granddads

Anglos age like shit TBH

Nope I still look like a teenager so I’m experiencing the opposite affects of the agepill which sucks when you want people to take you seriously

He looked 27 at 22

Agepill's the 2nd most brutal of them all

Even chads can’t escape the agepill. If you’ve never been attractive to begin with it’s completely over. Aging will just diminish your smv that is already practically non existent, kek

Absolute gigachad and people still don't realize the genes are still there. Holy shit foids expectations are increasing rapidly. It doesn't matter if he's 6'5 perfect body with a still chad face. I would choose his life over mine in a second.

Only that I'm also a manlet, so just from my looks people could assume I'm a pedophile, I hit all the criterias. Short and balding.
Manlet is so horrific, you literally feel subhuman next to a guy taller than you let alone someone better looking. Average never felt so special.

What’s the worst?
Circumcisionpill,for mutilated people like me. Basically,without the foreskin which has most of the nerve endings on your penis,you feel only 20% of the pleasure you would normally feel. So even if I somehow ascend with the best stacy this world has ever seen,I will get less pleasure than any un-mutilated man just masturbating.

90% of aging is just being in the sun, getting blasted by photons.

Vampiremaxxing is a cheat code for maintaining SMV.

Hernan Drago is in his 50s and is still a chad

I WILL moneymaxx and take collagen supplements every day

The older the guy gets, the harder it is.
That much we all can agree on.

I wonder how likely it is that a 42 year old, schizophrenic, neet, will get a girlfriend.

They always said “someday”.

But that was bullshit just to pacify me. “Someday”, is never going to come.
I'll be ded someday.

90% of aging is just being in the sun, getting blasted by photons.

Vampiremaxxing is a cheat code for maintaining SMV.

Hernan Drago is in his 50s and is still a chad
Hey!

What do you call a giant vampire?

A vagiant

Men peak at 80, bro. Just check Hugh Hefner

He looked 27 at 22
not even 27 he looks older than that. at 22 he looked like he was my dads current age (42-43). i am the opposite, i am 23 yet look like i am still in the 16-18 range

agepill hits after 22