Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The amount of retards in this 4chan thread

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Tradcucks are coping hard, there are guys in this thread saying they are 9/10 and because of that incels do no exist. These idiots don't know what they are dealing and are no different from bluepilled cucks on reddit.

at least the first response to OP's thread is based.
">sex has nothing to do with politics
Sex and politics are heavily related, they are both about power. The incel thing could plausibly lead to revolution if it got bad enough.
>I can get girls without even really hiding my power level that much.
If you have an easy time getting woman you are more attractive than 80% of men."

Tradcucks are stuck in a sexual gender mindset of the 1950s that just doesn't exist anymore.

"Why can't you get a good paying job, education, career, and income like I do where you can be successful with the foids bruh?"

Because the United States and western economies have virtually collapsed where they on the verge of collapsing completely where your bullshit middle or upper class lifestyle is about to go down the tubes with it. :feelsjuice: Imagine having a 1950s sexual gender mindset in the economic environment and hellscape of the year 2021, but most tradcucks are fucking delusional so no big surprise there.

Most tradcucks hail from the gated community crowd where their life is just great full of minimal problems where they're always present at some internet forum trying to tell everybody else what complete failures they are by contrast.

Last edited:
they are retarded and need to fuck off

Most tradcucks hail from the gated community crowd where their life is just great full of minimal problems where they're always present at some internet forum trying to tell everybody else what complete failures they are by contrast.
Or they are from socially conservative ghetto areas where lower tier looking people get laid by being low inhib and trading drugs or joining gangs.

lol man don't go to 4chan for blackpill stuff. I browse 4chan almost everyday and see atleast a dozen of giga bluepill posts and I just laugh at these morons. It's almost as if we are only ones on the entire internet who are truly blackpilled to the core and self aware. Now imagine how much bluepilled normies must be when even the 4chan smooth brains are redpilled at best. Be proud of your blackpilled mind. We are a rare breed in this dying world.

Or they are from socially conservative ghetto areas where lower tier looking people get laid by being low inhib and trading drugs or joining gangs.
Sounds about right.

Tradcucks are coping hard, there are guys in this thread saying they are 9/10 and because of that incels do no exist. These idiots don't know what they are dealing and are no different from bluepilled cucks on reddit.
jfl redpillers like that are so sad

lol man don't go to 4chan for blackpill stuff. I browse 4chan almost everyday and see atleast a dozen of giga bluepill posts and I just laugh at these morons. It's almost as if we are only ones on the entire internet who are truly blackpilled to the core and self aware. Now imagine how much bluepilled normies must be when even the 4chan smooth brains are redpilled at best. Be proud of your blackpilled mind. We are a rare breed in this dying world.
Yea, it’s a strange feeling seeing 4chan being left behind and no longer an innovative force in meme production.

I used to hang around these types within Instagram spaces from 2016-2018, and there's a reason why I don't anymore.

Redpillers, especially the "trad" and Nazi types, are honestly pretty fucking toxic. Almost all the ones I met hated incels just as much as they hated minorities and liberals. It's fucking stupid how they don't have an ounce of sympathy for us, as we are literally an effect of the modern and progressive world, said modern and progressive world which they hate so much. Incels were extremely rare even well into the early-2000s.

All of the people within this group of Instagram Nazis/tradcucks/auth-rights knew that I am an incel, but we all talked with each other because we shared similar political ideals, of course besides the incel part. A few of them did sympathize with me, but a large majority of the ones I talked to were simply just white knights with a different ideology.

What broke the camel's back and made me stop affiliating with them was that I ended up showing them my face like a retard, and funny enough, the white knight ones ended up ganging up on me, and basically proved my point by calling me a "mutt" and told me I was ugly, both of which happen to be true. Also I started to take the blackpill on general authority and the United States government, so that shipped me out of my brief Nazi phase real quick.

One thing that struck me the most was that one of the white knight tradcucks who called me ugly was an extremely overweight Hispanic with very bad acne, and this dude called himself a Nazi, I shit you fucking not. I was gymmaxxed at the time, so in the funniest sense, I mogged the shit out of him. But this dude claimed he had a girlfriend and chicks talk to him all the time and that he quote-on-quote "gets mad pussy," but when I did more research into it, his "girlfriend" was actually his e-girlfriend, and she was known in other groups to be a huge schizo and a pick-me who photoshopped her pictures, and she likely cucked this dude's e-relationship with her daily to suck off Chads IRL.

Funny enough, a really good handful of the "trad" and Nazi guys I was friends with in this group have legit messaged me over the past year and said that I was right, and it was right around when most of them started going to university. My thoughts on these people are that these tradcucks need to go outside and see the world for how truly degenerate it is, the blackpill is only something you can experience and see first hand when you're not staring at a screen defending women and thinking that it's the 1950's still.

Last edited:
None of these redpill cucks are having success with foids, they're all LARPing.

If they did, they'd be out there getting laid instead of posting about it on 4chan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back