Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The aura sort of shit is real

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
So long story short
A girl is creeped out of me although i never look at her and always looked at the floor or anywhere except for her because ik she is scared for some reason

How i know she is creeped? I felt a sense of aura of creeped out ness, it was so obvious for me she was scared because of that aura i felt from her
I always sometimes questioned if i was schizo though

And one day when she was missing and not in the regular waiting room, i didn't feel the sorta creeped out aura, it made me intensly happy because feeling like im creeping out others was always a heavy SHIT feelinh for me and i hated it a lot and made me feel guilty ASF,
I thought to myself she must of had gotten over it which is why i didn't feel that aura

But i realized few hours later she was simply missing, (i thought she was there like always because she never missed her schedule and i never look at women because they laugh at me or are repulsed, so I was looking at the floor/walls and hence couldn't of had known she was missing until i got too curious because it felt too sudden how the creeped out aura vanished)

And it confirmed me that yes you can feel others people emotions very clearly, i always could feel it if somebodys creeped out and its the worst feeling ever, no matter how much i tried avoiding people i couldn't make it work, it forced me to isolate my self to the max when i was bluepilled

So yeah to sum it up i can feel whenever somebody in a room/space is creeped out by me, even if i never look at them i can still feel it, it was confirmed for me the day that person was missing, and how that aura also was gone although i had no idea they were missing

It has happened before many times but that was the first time and i was bluepilled back then

Last edited:
Cope looks + nt

Aura? It's called body language

yeah for example if you hold your shoulders close to you, then you seem timid, or if you use lots of broad gestures it takes up more space which signals confidence

I legit never looked at her how could i had seen her body, i only remember it from the first days i was there because i wasnt afraid/guilty to use my human right of looking at things without feeling like i creep out peple

There’s this noodlewhore that works at my local pharmacy that runs away to the employees only section whenever I go near the counter. Not the first time something like that has happened to me, but it pisses me the fuck off every time it happens

There’s this noodlewhore that works at my local pharmacy that runs away to the employees only section whenever I go near the counter. Not the first time something like that has happened to me, but it pisses me the fuck off every time it happens
Yup happens to me all the time too it's far too triggering, are you above average height? I am grateful that i am but im sure tallcels scare foids more, meanwhile shortcels are laughing stock for them. (Only when you have a sub3 face as a tall man you can scare them imo)

It’s being non NT. However if you believe it’s the aura why do you think the aura may be off
Idk dude i was simply doing nothing and never looked at her or anybody else, i can't see how my NT played a role, also the reason i made this thread is because i felt their own aura of being creeped out

Idk dude i was simply doing nothing and never looked at her or anybody else, i can't see how my NT played a role, also the reason i made this thread is because i felt their own aura of being creeped out
Bruh

Yup happens to me all the time too it's far too triggering, are you above average height? I am grateful that i am but im sure tallcels scare foids more, meanwhile shortcels are laughing stock for them. (Only when you have a sub3 face as a tall man you can scare them imo)
I have high T, but it makes you an ogre if you don’t look like Chris Hemsworth. High T chad=sexy, High T incel=creepy

Liers gonna lie , Creepers gonna creep

It's called body language, which includes all the tiny reactions you have to your environment that you don't even notice but others instinctively pick up on.

So long story short
A girl is creeped out of me although i never look at her and always looked at the floor or anywhere except for her because ik she is scared for some reason

How i know she is creeped? I felt a sense of aura of creeped out ness, it was so obvious for me she was scared because of that aura i felt from her
I always sometimes questioned if i was schizo though

And one day when she was missing and not in the regular waiting room, i didn't feel the sorta creeped out aura, it made me intensly happy because feeling like im creeping out others was always a heavy SHIT feelinh for me and i hated it a lot and made me feel guilty ASF,
I thought to myself she must of had gotten over it which is why i didn't feel that aura

But i realized few hours later she was simply missing, (i thought she was there like always because she never missed her schedule and i never look at women because they laugh at me or are repulsed, so I was looking at the floor/walls and hence couldn't of had known she was missing until i got too curious because it felt too sudden how the creeped out aura vanished)

And it confirmed me that yes you can feel others people emotions very clearly, i always could feel it if somebodys creeped out and its the worst feeling ever, no matter how much i tried avoiding people i couldn't make it work, it forced me to isolate my self to the max when i was bluepilled

So yeah to sum it up i can feel whenever somebody in a room/space is creeped out by me, even if i never look at them i can still feel it, it was confirmed for me the day that person was missing, and how that aura also was gone although i had no idea they were missing

It has happened before many times but that was the first time and i was bluepilled back then
Similar things have happened to me, but it is your body language and looks. It is just hard to accept it. Many normies can sniff out someone who is different within milliseconds. If you are not NT it is even quicker. They know we are outcasts and subhumans.

But I do understand it is hard to get that they can do this, that they are able to judge us so quickly, especially without even knowing us.

Similar things have happened to me, but it is your body language and looks. It is just hard to accept it. Many normies can sniff out someone who is different within milliseconds. If you are not NT it is even quicker. They know we are outcasts and subhumans.
Just by looking at someone's face people can form their opinions. Like your life is written on your face.
And if you're sick or mentally ill, you wouldn't look happy or relaxed or friendly or confident but likely as a someone who suffer a lot.