Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The average normie/chad is more blackpilled than the average sub-5

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Every sub-5 I have met has been completely deluded and bluepilled. It's natural as it is a coping mechanism. Everybody on this site is an exception to the rule. For instance, there are only max 5k active posters out of the millions of sub 5s that have access to the internet.

I myself was that way until relatively recently in life. What the blackpill does, in the beginning stages, is like jumping into cold water. It's tough as hell so most stay with the warm/hot water. Personally, I'm glad i went through that initial process of peeling back the layers of life even though it was painful. Now I am actually doing things that will benefit me in the ways that I can like moneymaxxing and striving for a comfortable life.

Living bluepilled was basically like living in a fantasy. I would self sabotage myself in career related things because I genuinely thought I would be famous or something. Essentially if you believe that everything in life is fair and that your genetics don't play a part in your success, you will believe that you can simply get the life you desire if you "believe it."

Normies/chads I've seen are more grounded in reality. Even in college, they would pick the profitable majors and wouldn't do things like art history. If you get sex then you certainly realize that others are not getting it for whatever reason. For them, the blackpill isn't something that is scary as they benefit from it. They don't need to expend mental effort since they don't need to cope. Deep down they know that life isn't fair. Most decide to be evil and spread bluepill to sub 5's just to keep them complacent in fantasy.

sub 5 curries are the worst in this regard

Most people are bad at accepting harsh truths in general.