Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average SEAmaxxer

hes a dad, he had the sex before

Boomers are low inhib on another lvl :feelskek:

This is my future.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

imagine if this was in some south american shithole, we'd see his body getting chopped off on kaotic

Its Just a Shirt brah

White, privileged boomer from a first world country. I hate these people the most. Can't even disagree with the ricecels in the comments, even though I'm not asian.

White, privileged boomer from a first world country. I hate these people the most. Can't even disagree with the ricecels in the comments, even though I'm not asian.
Kek, keep seething :feelsjuice:

Based degenerate also lol at lowT ricemen not beating the crap out of him but then again he's probably a foot taller than all of them

Boomers are low inhib on another lvl :feelskek:
tbh:lul::lul::lul:
Based degenerate also lol at lowT ricemen not beating the crap out of him but then again he's probably a foot taller than all of them
True if this Boomer did this shit in Arabs/Latino/Curry maybe black countries too. He would be beaten or lynched.

Last edited:
True if this Boomer did this shit in Arabs/Latino/Curry maybe black countries too. He would be beaten or lynched.
Only ricecels are too pussy for this shit and then complain that women see them as weak and pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

so are we finally admitting whitecel = volcel?

imagine if this was in some south american shithole, we'd see his body getting chopped off on kaotic
most of them can't understand the shirt, education is very low in phillipines

low IQ comments here

shove that low iq comment up ur ass greycel

most of them can't understand the shirt, education is very low in phillipines

low IQ comments here