Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The avi halo is undefeated

Celius

Celius

-
Humans are 100% visual beings; all it takes for your head to process images is as little as 13 milliseconds and so naturally, you are what your avatar is no matter what you write on here. Similar to how no matter what you do in the real world, you are what your looks only allow you to be.

Some might find it hard to take the users here with feminine or childish avis seriously but that’s exactly how women also have a hard time taking short and ugly men seriously.

It’s also very easy to somewhat predict who you are as a person all by just looking at your profile picture and your signature / title.

If you use anime, then you’re most likely still a teenager or mentally stuck in your teenager years at least.

If you get attached to one for a long time then you also like to identify yourself with who you are on the internet, creating a comfortable environment in which you’re aiming for stability.

If you constantly change it then chances are you’re severely OCD riddled and can’t stick to one personality for an extended period of time.

If you don’t mind using preregistered customizable avatars like the ones that are on Reddit then you don’t mind being a “normie” or an “NPC” who unironically can’t choose for himself and instead of striving for originality and honesty, he chooses to follow what’s already been followed like a good little consumer.

The avi halo is undefeated. You can’t escape your profile picture. It defines who you are as a person.

Humans are 100% visual beings; all it takes for your head to process images is as little as 13 milliseconds and so naturally, you are what your avatar is no matter what you write on here. Similar to how no matter what you do in the real world, you are what your looks only allow you to be.

Some might find it hard to take the users here with feminine or childish avis seriously but that’s exactly how women also have a hard time taking short and ugly men seriously.

It’s also very easy to somewhat predict who you are as a person all by just looking at your profile picture and your signature / title.

If you use anime, then you’re most likely still a teenager or mentally stuck in your teenager years at least.

If you get attached to one for a long time then you also like to identify yourself with who you are on the internet, creating a comfortable environment in which you’re aiming for stability.

If you constantly change it then chances are you’re severely OCD riddled and can’t stick to one personality for an extended period of time.

If you don’t mind using preregistered customizable avatars like the ones that are on Reddit then you don’t mind being a “normie” or an “NPC” who unironically can’t choose for himself and instead of striving for originality and honesty, he chooses to follow what’s already been followed like a good little consumer.

The avi halo is undefeated. You can’t escape your profile picture. It defines who you are as a person.
Amazing take man. I myself experience this quite often. Even Avatars point to the black pill. It's over.

It’s unreal.
I literally can feel a change in room temperature when a tall guy enters a room full of girls. Then the girls were smiling, making comments behind his back. Whilst the shorter guys were getting all insecure. Even though they were like 6'0" themselves. That guy must've been 6'5". And this is to all the retards that say 6'5" is too tall.

There's no thing as too tall. That's just manlet cope

Do I have avi halo? What does my avi say about me?

53718.jpg

Do I have avi halo? What does my avi say about me?
Okay, I'll give you a serious and honest answer since I don't think anyone else will.

It makes me think you're the type of person to post a meme with a tom and Jerry format into a group text when we ask you where you're from. Is that fair?

It makes me think you're the type of person to post a meme with a tom and Jerry format into a group text when we ask you where you're from. Is that fair?

What do you think of my avi?

What idea about me does my AVI give you ?

when i see someone with a furry avi i want to murder them (in real life)

Nice. Really good post. That's what I've wanted to say, but without the words. AVI halo is super real.
I've always thought about a purely text communication software because of it. It would be a strange experiment