Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The back of my neck feels swollen and hard

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
What could i do to soften it?, I slept on a horrible pillow last night

buy a new comfy pillow by stealing money out of your moms purse :feelsdevil:

buy a new comfy pillow by stealing money out of your moms purse :feelsdevil:
And how would i do that, Not gonna as im no thief but im interested in your thoughts.

And how would i do that, Not gonna as im no thief but im interested in your thoughts.
wait till she goes to sleep, get several pieces of white paper, carefully cut out shapes of money bills, then get a green crayon and draw out whatever value you want on said shape, make a stack, then go to her purse, replace all the money with your duplicates, then run to the nearest Walmart or furniture store and buy a new pillow :feelsokman:

wait till she goes to sleep, get several pieces of white paper, carefully cut out shapes of money bills, then get a green crayon and draw out whatever value you want on said shape, make a stack, then go to her purse, replace all the money with your duplicates, then run to the nearest Walmart or furniture store and buy a new pillow :feelsokman:
Cant, In my country we have a silver lining on our Money so its impossible

wagiemogs me, the longest i lasted at a job was 6 months :feelshaha:
I was forced, Otherwise my parents would ship me off and the salary was shit, They would literally knock on my apartment door until i went to work or drive me there, Imagine sleepless agoraphobic me with heaps of mentalpain for 7 years, I feel my body is destroyed.,

Last edited:
side effect of sucking fat cock , this is funny

I was forced, Otherwise my parents would ship me off and the salary was shit, They would literally knock on my apartment door until i went to work or drive me there, Imagine sleepless agoraphobic me with heaps of mentalpain for 7 years, I feel my body is destroyed.,
absolutely brutal brocel :feelsbadman:

absolutely brutal brocel :feelsbadman:
Yeah eventually i almost fainted at work, I asked for a 7 day Break, They looked at me and i looked like a zombie, Yes it was granted luckily but when i didnt arrive i got the risk of being fired, I didnt even wanna go there 7+ years plus crooknose and adhd has ruined my life!

Buy a medical neck pillow and if you are a side sleeper put another pillow between your thighs thats how i can only sleep
Dont need your advice globohomo