Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The biggest heightcoper ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
In an old incel server (which got nuked by trannycord) there was a dude I would consider the worst coper ever.

He had 4/10 face at best, retarded, non NT, fat (5’10 and 265lb), and a faggot femboy lover.

Despite being 5’10, avg height, acceptable height, he called everyone 6ft or over a fakecel.

In the server we had a guy who was 6’4 with one of the most fucked faces ever, but he would constantly call him a fakecel, say stuff like if you’re 6’ or more you’re not incel. In his mind, face and NT meant nothing and height is everything.

He left the server to make his own with other heightcopers, but this time it had foids. I went on VC with him and he said these words “yeah better to have foids than tallfags”

I don’t know how anyone like him can claim to be blackpilled when he thinks it’s better to be 6’4 with a deformed trucel face than to be 5’10-5’11 with chad face.

Ok, 6'3 6/10 ''incel''

i thought it said "helicopter":feelshaha:

wait what:dafuckfeels:

Look at what he said in this post:
''6’2.5 (6’3 if we’re using morning height)
5-6/10
Still incel
Non NT is DEATH''

He already claimed to be tall and good looking, and still want people to not call him a fakecel

Attachments

• 1623450365544.png
    1623450365544.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 26
retarded, non NT
Kinda redundant.
In the server we had a guy who was 6’4 with one of the most fucked faces ever, but he would constantly call him a fakecel, say stuff like if you’re 6’ or more you’re not incel. In his mind, face and NT meant nothing and height is everything.
Don't worry, I'm cool with tallfagcels bro.:feelsautistic:

[UWSL]Don't worry, I'm cool with tallfagcels bro.[/UWSL]:feelsautistic:
@trying to ascend isnt, he always says height doesn’t matter and that face matters more, which is true, but then calls me fakecel for height, nigga has to make his mind up

@trying to ascend isnt, he always says height doesn’t matter and that face matters more, which is true, but then calls me fakecel for height, nigga has to make his mind up
Yes, face matters more, thats why you are a fakecel, you are a 6/10 facially and non manlet

Yes, face matters more, thats why you are a fakecel, you are a 6/10 facially and non manlet
People I showed face to said I was 6, I would personally say 5 but either way it’s over

People I showed face to said I was 6, I would personally say 5 but either way it’s over
Yes, because you want to larp as an incel, thats why you willl underrate yourself.

No, not over, get out of here fakecel. ''Look at me guys, I'm 6'3 6/10, but I'm as much as incel as this 5'3 3/10 curry.'' No, you are not

In an old incel server (which got nuked by trannycord) there was a dude I would consider the worst coper ever.

He had 4/10 face at best, retarded, non NT, fat (5’10 and 265lb), and a faggot femboy lover.

Despite being 5’10, avg height, acceptable height, he called everyone 6ft or over a fakecel.

He left the server to make his own with other heightcopers, but this time it had foids. I went on VC with him and he said these words “yeah better to have foids than tallfags”

I don’t know how anyone like him can claim to be blackpilled when he thinks it’s better to be 6’4 with a deformed trucel face than to be 5’10-5’11 with chad face.
There is someone who might compete with him. @tehgymcel420
6 isnt over, its above average. Although being normie is shit

Height > Face is like saying 2+2=5