Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The biggest mistake my parents made

AutistCuredGoonPig

AutistCuredGoonPig

Recruit
★★★★
Besides having me

Would be going to an all boys school from 11 to 18 some boys would associate with girls from other schools but not me. You have to maximise your child’s success in WHAT fucking universe is an all boys school a good idea????????

You stupid dumb fucking cunt mother. AND IDLE RETARDED DAD ILL JUST GO TO WORK AND SIT AND WATCH TV GREAT PARENTING

Yeah thats awful and retarded

You should read this thread, being in a position to meet women is really important

Holy we lived the same childhood ngl, went to an all boys school from 8th to 12 grade, they wonder why I'm not adjusted to females, and on top of that I'm ugly and short. It a recipe for disaster

Besides having me

Would be going to an all boys school from 11 to 18 some boys would associate with girls from other schools but not me. You have to maximise your child’s success in WHAT fucking universe is an all boys school a good idea????????

You stupid dumb fucking cunt mother. AND IDLE RETARDED DAD ILL JUST GO TO WORK AND SIT AND WATCH TV GREAT PARENTING
How old are you now?

Wizard status soon

Yeah thats awful and retarded

You should read this thread, being in a position to meet women is really important
I read it was a good post just feels like I can’t grow crawl out this

Holy we lived the same childhood ngl, went to an all boys school from 8th to 12 grade, they wonder why I'm not adjusted to females, and on top of that I'm ugly and short. It a recipe for disaster
Sorry to hear can you love your parents when they just fuck you on multiple levels then when you bring it up they just shrug shoulders

tbh sounds good to me. At least you wont get reminded on a daily basis what you are missing out on

tbh sounds good to me. At least you wont get reminded on a daily basis what you are missing out on
I disagree where people mostly meet is in school and work when I was in school Facebook only really become popular. I fucking want to be normal so bad but can’t be so can someone just kill me

I was also in a boys-only highschool, so the moment I got into mixed college it was too suifuel for me and I dropped out

Besides having me

EArly school is more about social aspect than studies. Brutal,

I disagree where people mostly meet is in school and work when I was in school Facebook only really become popular. I fucking want to be normal so bad but can’t be so can someone just kill me
Arab countries also seperate foids and males in most regards but most still manage to find a gf/wife

Arab countries also seperate foids and males in most regards but most still manage to find a gf/wife
Because of societal shaming and gender roles that’s completely different

All schools should be male-only.

Foids in schools can only disturb.

Moreover, being autistic it was already over for you. Even if you were surrounded by girls, they would all treat you like shit every single day.

All schools should be male-only.

Foids in schools can only disturb.

Moreover, being autistic it was already over for you. Even if you were surrounded by girls, they would all treat you like shit every single day.
There are guys with autism that do fine with woman looks are the only thing that matters

I read it was a good post just feels like I can’t grow crawl out this
Thats how I feel on this site, this site offers no great solutions because there is none
EArly school is more about social aspect than studies. Brutal,
Yeah that and learning basics like reading/writing
At least in these countries its more of the norm so you are more on even footing, if you go to an all boys school in the west then you need to be a chadlite at least

There are guys with autism that do fine with woman looks are the only thing that matters
Very few autistic guys ever get girlfriends.

It's less than 10%

If you're not top 10% in height and looks and you're autistic, it's pretty much over.

Thats how I feel on this site, this site offers no great solutions because there is none

Yeah that and learning basics like reading/writing

At least in these countries its more of the norm so you are more on even footing, if you go to an all boys school in the west then you need to be a chadlite at least
As a child in arab countries you're more free and social