Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest reason we end up ugly is because of how we were raised when we were young

W

weerey

Banned
-
Sad to know that if we ate right and were more active we wouldnt have ended up like this

Its because of genetics and anthropology. Its related to where our ancestors lived and how they lived for tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands of years).

It's because of genes. I think I am inbred.

Genetics, nothing else
You're either born a chad and play the game of life
Or be born an incel and betabuxx/LDAR

This is the main contributer except genes
genes contribute to almost 80-90% of the important traits like height skin facial structure and frame you cannot uno reverse your skin color the same way you cannot uno reverse your height because believe it or not both are controlled by genetics to the same degree.

Last edited:
just because you change your diet doesn't mean you'll end up reversing the evolutionary choices of hundreds of your fugly ass ancestors.

we have changed a lot since the time we started farming grains, famines have been acting like a bottleneck shaping your genetics over thousands of years favoring those who could digest and extract the most out of grains and seeds. this is where homo sapiens feminization and incelization began and it is still going forward to this day. suggesting such eugenic tactics to reverse these thousands of years effects (like a holocaust on grains and strict carnivore diet and drinking litres of raw milk everyday) would do fuck all to how ugly you look infact it would only have adverse effects if your ancestors weren't suitable for such diets and gifted you their shit genes already, including genes related to that specific food digestion.

tl;dr

as humiliating as it sounds, it is the hard truth. it is pointless trying to be something you're fucking not. if you only ate grass your entire life you wouldn't end up a cow. stop fucking coping like a GrAYfag, humble yourself take a seat and ldar here. you would not end up being a chad even if your mother fed you male horse meat from the day of your birth. in fact, you wouldn't be a chad even in parallel universes and realities. you were created and god said "this nigger will be ugly in all instances of reality" if you want to cope with this playing god and thinking shit you stuff in your mouth would do fuck all for you go ahead but don't expect that people like me won't call out such stupid copes.

Last edited:
I'm ugly because of my genetics GrAY

Its because of genetics and anthropology. Its related to where our ancestors lived and how they lived for tens of thousands (if not hundreds of thousands of years).
Has alot to do with how we grew up too

just because you change your diet doesn't mean you'll end up reversing the evolutionary choices of hundreds of your fugly ass ancestors.

we have changed a lot since the time we started farming grains, famines have been acting like a bottleneck shaping your genetics over thousands of years favoring those who could digest and extract the most out of grains and seeds. this is where homo sapiens feminization and incelization began and it is still going forward to this day. suggesting such eugenic tactics to reverse these thousands of years effects (like a holocaust on grains and strict carnivore diet and drinking litres of raw milk everyday) would do fuck all to how ugly you look infact it would only have adverse effects if your ancestors weren't suitable for such diets and gifted you their shit genes already, including genes related to that specific food digestion.

tl;dr

as humiliating as it sounds, it is the hard truth. it is pointless trying to be something you're fucking not. if you only ate grass your entire life you wouldn't end up a cow. stop fucking coping like a GrAYfag, humble yourself take a seat and ldar here. you would not end up being a chad even if your mother fed you male horse meat from the day of your birth. in fact, you wouldn't be a chad even in parallel universes and realities. you were created and god said "this nigger will be ugly in all instances of reality" if you want to cope with this playing god and thinking shit you stuff in your mouth would do fuck all for you go ahead but don't expect that people like me won't call out such stupid copes.
You didnt understand me i said while you were growing up not rn. Your still fu©ked rn even if you change your diet

its a bit more than just that

greynigger
Yeah. Definitely a fakecel. If I exercised I would be 7 foot I guess. Fucking fakecel nigger.

These kinds of people need to be skinned alive and be drowned in acid. How dare he appropriate our suffering. Fakecel fuck. I wish his mother was raped by a pack of dogs.

genes contribute to almost 80-90% of the important traits like height skin facial structure and frame you cannot uno reverse your skin color the same way you cannot uno reverse your height because believe it or not both are controlled by genetics to the same degree.
Ye but not entirely if you had high levels of testosterone during puberty you wouldve gotten bigger brow ridges(the bone under your eye brows) for exampe

You didnt understand me i said while you were growing up not rn. Your still fu©ked rn even if you change your diet
and I'm shutting you down in that specific case. doesn't matter if your diet was different growing up or since the day you're born. genetics determine 80% of what you are.

Yeah. Definitely a fakecel. If I exercised I would be 7 foot I guess. Fucking fakecel nigger.

These kinds of people need to be skinned alive and be drowned in acid. How dare he appropriate our suffering. Fakecel fuck. I wish his mother was raped by a pack of dogs.
If you had good diet sleep and were active you wouldve been taller yea thats whats sad

Am also short lol

Ye but not entirely if you had high levels of testosterone during puberty you wouldve gotten bigger brow ridges(the bone under your eye brows) for exampe
there will be things like this but the point is that the effect of having a perfect lifestyle including a diet shift would have on how you look and how tall you are growing up wouldn't magically turn you from an incel to a psl god you would still be an incel.
the reason is because you're trying to reverse thousands of years of evolution in one cycle, your genetic degradation from masculinity was a long process that was carried thousands of years, not just recently with industrialization.
if your acnestors didn't have chads it's over for you. simple as.

Last edited:
If you had good diet sleep and were active you wouldve been taller yea thats whats sad
@LeFrenchCel Won't you still won't ban this obvious fakecel?

there will be things like this but the point is that the effect of having a perfect lifestyle including a diet shift would have on how you look and how tall you are growing up wouldn't magically turn you from a chad to an incel you would still be an incel.
the reason is because you're trying to reverse thousands of years of evolution in one cycle, your genetic degradation from masculinity was a long process that was carried thousands of years, not just recently with industrialization.
Yeah this nigger is a fakecel larper for sure. Just play sports bro, just eat food bro :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Many tallfags ate shitty diets and were fat as fuck and still grew tall.

These niggers need to be have their balls chopped off and have molten lava poured into that wound. Fucking niggers

Yeah this nigger is a fakecel larper for sure.
not necessarily. this is just how regressive/political right incel folks cope. they blame it on everyone and everything but their own self, ancestors and genetics because they take "pride" in what they are. being a blackpilled incel is to forget about pride because you're a fugly genetic failure and there's nothing to be proud about.

Last edited:
not necessarily. this is just how regressive/political right incel folks cope. they blame it on everyone and everything but their own self and genetics.
I am right wing incel too. The problem is with fakecels like this, any truecel would agree with the truth.

I am right wing incel too. The problem is with fakecels like this, any truecel would agree with the truth.
I know, its just some of them. I am to some extent politically right too. but it's just how some people cope with being ugly. doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't ugly or that they are fakecels.

I know, its just some of them. I am to some extent politically right too. but it's just how some people cope with being ugly. doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't ugly or that they are fakecels.
They ARE fakecels. Especially this guy. When you were short you know it's over.

If if was that simple to grow tall by exercise and diet there wouldn't be any short people. Even with HGH you can't grow taller by much.

This nigger needs be stabbed and all the intestines and tubes need to be pulled out slowly, him feeling all the painful sensations for a long time.

Cope. I ate right as a kid mostly, my parents were pretty lazy and didn't care about raising me though so that is probably more important. Parents who care and wants to motivate you.

They ARE fakecels. Especially this guy. When you were short you know it's over.

If if was that simple to grow tall by exercise and diet there wouldn't be any short people. Even with HGH you can't grow taller by much.

This nigger needs be stabbed and all the intestines and tubes need to be pulled out slowly, him feeling all the painful sensations for a long time.
brutal currycel ragepill

Cope. I ate right as a kid mostly, my parents were pretty lazy and didn't care about raising me though so that is probably more important. Parents who care and wants to motivate you.
this tbh. looking back at my diet as a kid I ate enough meat and drank enough milk and consumed enough cheese. I didn't reject any of them I loved eating both meat and dairy. but my parents neglected me and they got into a divorce in my teenhood. moreover I got no older brothers who could help me stylemaxx to improve my looks by a tiny bit, even though style maxxing wouldn't matter that much but I do agree it would've helped more than having a good diet as a kid

Seems to be feminists and normies coming on here who still think the difference between
being accepted and rejected is a haircut and how you eat.

Seems to be feminists and normies coming on here who still think the difference between
He is larping fakecel or a whore foid

brutal currycel ragepill
These kinds of fakecels make me very angry. They say as if had any control over our lives. We didn't since the start. Like Saint Hamudi said "I was born, and it was over"

These type of fakecel niggers need to be drilled with holes in their thighs and throat and salt and chilli water need to be poured into it. Fucking fakecel niggers.

Sad to know that if we ate right and were more active we wouldnt have ended up like this
Mostly was your mom healthy when pregnant, what did she eat.

Yea these people just want me banned for some reason

there will be things like this but the point is that the effect of having a perfect lifestyle including a diet shift would have on how you look and how tall you are growing up wouldn't magically turn you from an incel to a psl god you would still be an incel.
everything you've said regarding diet and industrialization effecting our face is completely and objectively wrong, society is to blame, its proven by SO SO SO SO many studies that, our ancestral facial development was much much more rugged, strongly profiled and wider than modern peoples, not just during hunter gatherer societies but post farmer societies aswell, especially 500 years ago, the cases was strongest among people living between 3000bce and 14th century ce, especially the Germanic substrates, yes, on average chads were much much much more common and existed 500 years ago and so with a much higher frequency of VERY strongly profiled faces minus the height, im saying this 100 upmost certainty as ive read multiple anthropological literatures and if you search for the contrary/opposing sentiment, you'll simply get zero hits. so buddy boyo, what else do you have in your arsenal? this is not even a cope at this point LOL, it was hard to believe at first personally, but dont let your pessimism and self loathing eclipse your judgement man, blackpill isnt always "boohoo bahaaa its muh fault n shiet i hate my self!!!" there are multiple truths which strongly suggest that we are completely in the right, also the reason for you not developing a stronger healthier facial profile is because of inadequate hardy diet, sure you have eaten meat and drunk milk blah blah, but that does not indicate a hardy diet as industrialization has completely softened and excessively processed our foods in general, also you 100 percent consumed junk too during that age, which is a STRONG contrast to the supposed hardy diet eating ancestors, but yeah, our ancestors were chads on average and we werent, get over it

These kinds of fakecels make me very angry. They say as if had any control over our lives. We didn't since the start. Like Saint Hamudi said "I was born, and it was over"

These type of fakecel niggers need to be drilled with holes in their thighs and throat and salt and chilli water need to be poured into it. Fucking fakecel niggers.
yikes, why are you raging with such obscenity lol, you arent even well versed in this subject, grow up, our ancestors just had better faces on average back then, soy glop is mostly to blame

nah not really, diet has a much more influence

you eating "right" would mostly entail softer diet in actuality, youd still be eating junk which in turn is a strong contrast to our ancestral diets which allowed them to develop stronger jaws

everything you've said regarding diet and industrialization effecting our face is completely and objectively wrong, society is to blame, its proven by SO SO SO SO many studies that, our ancestral facial development was much much more rugged, strongly profiled and wider than modern peoples, not just during hunter gatherer societies but post farmer societies aswell, especially 500 years ago, the cases was strongest among people living between 3000bce and 14th century ce, especially the Germanic substrates, yes, on average chads were much much much more common and existed 500 years ago and so with a much higher frequency of VERY strongly profiled faces minus the height, im saying this 100 upmost certainty as ive read multiple anthropological literatures and if you search for the contrary/opposing sentiment, you'll simply get zero hits. so buddy boyo, what else do you have in your arsenal? this is not even a cope at this point LOL, it was hard to believe at first personally, but dont let your pessimism and self loathing eclipse your judgement man, blackpill isnt always "boohoo bahaaa its muh fault n shiet i hate my self!!!" there are multiple truths which strongly suggest that we are completely in the right, also the reason for you not developing a stronger healthier facial profile is because of inadequate hardy diet, sure you have eaten meat and drunk milk blah blah, but that does not indicate a hardy diet as industrialization has completely softened and excessively processed our foods in general, also you 100 percent consumed junk too during that age, which is a STRONG contrast to the supposed hardy diet eating ancestors, but yeah, our ancestors were chads on average and we werent, get over it
Ye agreed

Ngl if I did eat more during my teen years, I may could've ended being around an inch taller.

a
absolutely true, look our ancestors skulls, all of these fucks faces in the thread are superfluously pessimistic for no reason

Yea made some research diet way more important than we make it to be and there are some vitamins which even you were eating meat and drinking milk alot you wouldnt get
nah not really, diet has a much more influence

Yea made some research diet way more important than we make it to be and there are some vitamins which even you were eating meat and drinking milk alot you wouldnt get
due to modern industrialization, our food became much softer and processed and generally poisoned with artificial enhancing elments, so diet would most likely not effect us as it would during medieval ages

Last edited:
yeah bro chico lachowski was putting in hard work looksmaxxing in the womb