Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest reason we end up ugly is because of how we were raised when we were young

JFL at this cuckzynski worshipper :feelskek:

join the club and put on a chimp avi, only then I will reply and shit down your neck
you have zero proof that those things doesnt effect your face, refer to my sources and skull posts, you havent countered those with a proper academic proof

ok but when did i ever say that milk is the only leading factor for fucking developing height or face kek, also just because a neolithic revolution happend you think animal husbandry/meat based products fucking went bye bye right away?? lmao, post neolithic societies, especially under the corded ware culture umbrella, were all robust on average, because they were primary MEAT EATERS YOU ASS HAT, you only presented one btw, vs mine, most of those arent even from the so called "science soy cuck" you fucking dunking on "Science" makes whatever you stand for also redundant since you are deriving your sources from the same department
I presented all the evidence I have. the biggest men are still hunter gatherers who didn't even knew the taste of milk. you can chug your raw milk like the coping faggot you are thinking it will fix your face and height or fucking rope because it would be much better for a redpilled zoomer summer newfaggot like you. everything you posted disproves your very own claims infact as I proved you didn't even skim over half the shit you posted. you're a soy cuck driven by his rages over having his copes exposed first time on a forum you're completely alien to and absolutely doesn't belong to. gtfoh :feelswhat:
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

you have zero proof that those things doesnt effect your face, refer to my sources and skull posts, you havent countered those with a proper academic proof
ok you dumb fucking nigger, you want to be humiliated? fine.
how is it unrelated?? BHAHAHA, i proved that faces were ten times more rugged and prominent even just 500 years ago, remember, this dispute isnt over milk you sperg, but the part where you said industrialization or diet doesnt effect your face, which it does, massively.

neither, you utter fucking retard. I see the bitch in you and why you keep ignoring my points on purpose. I said hereditary genetics count to a far larger percentage than your fucking diet :feelskek:

@kay' JFL at this GrAYfag
grays surprise me everyday with their copes and stupidity it's unbelievable

facial development and bone growth are related as much as 50% you fucking dunce gray faggot you're not making your way around this by giving pics of an estimated generated face of a subtype :feelstastyman::feelskek: everybody can do this and generate ancestral model based on the most optimal descendant and end up with pics of gigachads. this is the paleothic gravettian man for example. and his people are taller than any shitty muttified grain munching farmer haplogroup you will throw at me. he mogs you and your coping shitty curry or mutt midget mongol ancestory all the way to the caucaus mountains you pathetic nigger faggot :feelswhat:

View attachment 1110605

but I know that very well that's why the difference is the proof I sent is based on actual remains so take those pics and shove it up your mutilated hole you fucking soy farms milk chugging gym tranny shill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

come on redpiller buying a rope is easy and cheap. stop coping it's over. what matters is you're fugly like me and you're here, no raw milk and farming for your fucking ugly face, period :feelswhat:
Mate this is the first time i see you so mad in a thread :feelskek:

My GrAY joined 10 minutes ago take it easy on him.

Relax mangos lets have a cig:

Reading the thread replies i was quoting every reply and cringing as i reply to how low iq the thoughts are.

Jfl OP said if we did sports and ate better we would have been tall and strong.

Nigger i played basketball my whole school life and i turned out to be 5'4 INCEL GIGACHAD.

I admit i was malnutritioned and still am but ive seen beggers on the street framemog me and heightmog me too.

Its all genetics and abit of luck to inherit the good genes from both your parents family tree.

Nothing else.

Some retards on reddit say go take HGH if your plates havent closed yet do it fast :soy: .

As if u can simply inject your body with serums and hormones and become superman.

If your body has no critical deficiencies you cant "boost" its growth with a top secret diet and some vitamins and hgh done by a dr it would actually kill you if u take something u dont need.

If I was you and had one ounce of dignity or one braincel I would've killed myself after the first rebuke I gave you. but you zoomer summer faggots have the nerves to be here, talk shit about our theories and keep posting like that
if you think the blackpill is just so flawed and incels problem is all about food. get the fuck out and breed the uberman and chug raw cum or milk in his mouth as you like faggot

Get the fuck out of here
"our theories" only you are the one who has been advocating for this dumb shit retard

"Facial morphology refers to a series of many different complex traits, each influenced by genetic and environmental factors. In particular, the strong effects that genetic variation can have on facial appearance are highlighted by historical portraits of the European royal family, the Habsburgs (1438–1740). Presumably because of frequent consanguineous marriages, later Habsburg rulers often had extreme facial phenotypes such as the characteristic “Habsburg” jaw (mandibular prognathism). Indeed, the last Habsburg King of Spain, Charles II, was reported to have had difficulties eating and speaking because of facial deformities. The influence of genetic variation is also evident in non-consanguineous families, where dental and facial characteristics are common among siblings and passed on from parents to their offspring (Hughes et al., 2014). Twin studies have historically been employed to explore the relative genetic and environment influence on facial shape exploiting the genetic differences between monozygotic and dizygotic twins (Visscher et al., 2008). Twin studies suggest that 72–81% of the variation of height in boys and 65–86% in girls is due to genetic differences with the environment

The craniofacial region is made up of a series of complex structures which contribute to overall facial shape. Twin studies have indicated that facial shape is mainly due to genetic influences (≈75%) although the percentage variance explained in GWAS studies is extremely low generally explaining less than 2% of the total variance. GWAS may be underestimating and twin and family studies overestimating the levels of heritability. Facial shape and features are the result of mutations, genetic drift, recombination and natural selection. "
@joejutish this nigger be like be like: I CAN'T REEEEEAD!!

View attachment 1110620

Reading the thread replies i was quoting every reply and cringing as i reply to how low iq the thoughts are.

Nigger i played basketball my whole school life and i turned out to be 5'4 INCEL GIGACHAD.

I admit i was malnutritioned and still am but ive seen beggers on the street framemog me and heightmog me too.

Its all genetics and abit of luck to inherit the good genes from both your parents family tree.

Nothing else.

Some retards on reddit say go take HGH if your plates havent closed yet do it fast :soy: .

As if u can simply inject your body with serums and hormones and become superman.

If your body has no critical deficiencies you cant "boost" its growth with a top secret diet and some vitamins and hgh done by a dr it would actually kill you if u take something u dont need.
alright well, you came outta no where, you have yet to disprove diet doesnt effect face btw

@joejutish this nigger be like be like: I CAN'T REEEEEAD!!
okay but that's one example of a fucking one family line living beyond during a period that im defending, compare my skull discription and analysis i presented vs your mere 1 LMAO, also this can clearly be a fucking unique hormonal disease dumbass, have you heard of acromegaly?

Last edited:

View attachment 1110620

Nothing else.

spot on mango ded srs I shat on this gray nigger so hard don't even have more energy to humiliate him with a wall of text anymore just 3 or 4 lines are enough I need to ldar :feelscomfy:

ok you dumb fucking nigger, you want to be humiliated? fine.

neither, you utter fucking retard. I see the bitch in you and why you keep ignoring my points on purpose. I said hereditary genetics count to a far larger percentage than your fucking diet :feelskek:h

no you have zero proof hereditary genetics triump over diet KEK, disprove my posts as to why jaws 500 years ago were much more harmonious, rugged and wide and why they shrunk in the span of just 400 years

okay but that's one example of a fucking one family line living beyond during a period that im defending, compare my skull discription and analysis i presented vs your mere 1 LMAO, also this can clearly be a fucking unique hormonal disease dumbass, have you heard of acromegaly?
IMG 20240401 003511 447

everything youev said is so fucking funn HAHAHAHHAHA

anyways, starting off with your actual propositions, the charles example, thats one example and that is only refering to periods in later periods where the trend that i said was common was common in, stick to to 3000bce-early medieval age please. anyhow, here is it, the skull anthropology of scandanvian-corded ware indo european society, also intertwining with viking age, you have nothing on me kek

"The most extensive Iron Age series from Norway is that of Schreiner, which contains 27 male crania.73 (See Appendix I, col. 41.). They are larger and much more rugged, with heavy browridges and strong muscular markings. Metrically, they approach the Upper Palaeolithic series of Morant; and they could fit easily into the range of the central European Aurignacian group. The Mesolithic crania of Stĺngenäs and MacArthur's Cave would not be out of place here. Yet in most dimensions, they fall a little short of the Upper Palaeolithic mean."

"Such a massive skeleton is typical of other Corded Ware/Boat Axe culture people (see also Table 2). This very specific phenotype of the Corded Ware/ Boat Axe bearers (extreme hypermorphy, pronounced dolichocrany, a high, broad and strongly profiled face, and robust body build), is characteristic of Spiginas 2, Plinkaigalis 241 and 242 individuals, (Česnys 1985a), and similar to those found in sweden (Mark 1956), ( summary, see Česnys 1991a, 1991b, 1991c), and later Fatyanovo people. This type has no precedent in this area (Early Neolithic Kretuonas 1B male average stature is only 157.9 cm, and Early and Late Bronze Age from Kirsna-Turlojiškės is 165.8"

The Korsør find (Brøste, 1945) includes an unusually well preserved skeleton of an adult man. The cranium (Fig. 4) is very large and massive. C 1640 cc, L 197, B 144, H’ 143, G’H 77, and J 150 mm. The skull is dolichocranial (73.1), orthocranial (72.6), akrocranial (99.3), mesene (51.3), leptorhine (38.6) and mesoconch (81.8). In the norma temporalis the glabella and the brownridges protrude above the deepset nasion, the forehead slopes evenly, the crown is slightly arched and proceeds to the sloping occiput which has a lambdoid depression. The facial profile shows a powerful, protruding chin and an end-to-end bite. In the norma verticalis the skull has an almost ovoid form, its phaenozygosis is clear, in the norma occipitalis it, **especially the Korsör skull in their entire form approach our Germanic type. The points of similarity between the Korsör skull and several of our Norwegian skulls from the Iron Age**

"Conclusion Results suggest that our medieval ancestors had more prominent faces and smaller cranial vaults than modern man."

"A Swedish study based on 124 skulls from the 500 years preceding the seventeenth century found that the medieval skulls had somewhat smaller teeth and brain cases but larger jaws and wider dental arches than those of a modern population.4 Other trends that have been reported include a reduction in palatal width between the Romano-British period and the nineteenth century5,6 and reductions in bi-zygomatic and maxillary widths between the twelfth and nineteenth centuries.7"

also

visual viking age skulls reconstructions

danish_viking_reconstruction_lnDy0p9096.png

but anyhow, 80 percent of what youev said is just basic obscenity, you cant win
dnr

no you have zero proof hereditary genetics triump over diet KEK, disprove my posts as to why jaws 500 years ago were much more harmonious, rugged and wide and why they shrunk in the span of just 400 years
you really want to be humiliated. I have never in my life encountered such a masochist fag to such a degree :feelscomfy: @kay'

everything youev said is so fucking funn HAHAHAHHAHA

anyways, starting off with your actual propositions, the charles example, thats one example and that is only refering to periods in later periods where the trend that i said was common was common in, stick to to 3000bce-early medieval age please. anyhow, here is it, the skull anthropology of scandanvian-corded ware indo european society, also intertwining with viking age, you have nothing on me kek

"The most extensive Iron Age series from Norway is that of Schreiner, which contains 27 male crania.73 (See Appendix I, col. 41.). They are larger and much more rugged, with heavy browridges and strong muscular markings. Metrically, they approach the Upper Palaeolithic series of Morant; and they could fit easily into the range of the central European Aurignacian group. The Mesolithic crania of Stĺngenäs and MacArthur's Cave would not be out of place here. Yet in most dimensions, they fall a little short of the Upper Palaeolithic mean."

"Such a massive skeleton is typical of other Corded Ware/Boat Axe culture people (see also Table 2). This very specific phenotype of the Corded Ware/ Boat Axe bearers (extreme hypermorphy, pronounced dolichocrany, a high, broad and strongly profiled face, and robust body build), is characteristic of Spiginas 2, Plinkaigalis 241 and 242 individuals, (Česnys 1985a), and similar to those found in sweden (Mark 1956), ( summary, see Česnys 1991a, 1991b, 1991c), and later Fatyanovo people. This type has no precedent in this area (Early Neolithic Kretuonas 1B male average stature is only 157.9 cm, and Early and Late Bronze Age from Kirsna-Turlojiškės is 165.8"

The Korsør find (Brøste, 1945) includes an unusually well preserved skeleton of an adult man. The cranium (Fig. 4) is very large and massive. C 1640 cc, L 197, B 144, H’ 143, G’H 77, and J 150 mm. The skull is dolichocranial (73.1), orthocranial (72.6), akrocranial (99.3), mesene (51.3), leptorhine (38.6) and mesoconch (81.8). In the norma temporalis the glabella and the brownridges protrude above the deepset nasion, the forehead slopes evenly, the crown is slightly arched and proceeds to the sloping occiput which has a lambdoid depression. The facial profile shows a powerful, protruding chin and an end-to-end bite. In the norma verticalis the skull has an almost ovoid form, its phaenozygosis is clear, in the norma occipitalis it, **especially the Korsör skull in their entire form approach our Germanic type. The points of similarity between the Korsör skull and several of our Norwegian skulls from the Iron Age**

"Conclusion Results suggest that our medieval ancestors had more prominent faces and smaller cranial vaults than modern man."

"A Swedish study based on 124 skulls from the 500 years preceding the seventeenth century found that the medieval skulls had somewhat smaller teeth and brain cases but larger jaws and wider dental arches than those of a modern population.4 Other trends that have been reported include a reduction in palatal width between the Romano-British period and the nineteenth century5,6 and reductions in bi-zygomatic and maxillary widths between the twelfth and nineteenth centuries.7"

also

visual viking age skulls reconstructions

danish_viking_reconstruction_lnDy0p9096.png

but anyhow, 80 percent of what youev said is just basic obscenity, you cant win
dnr

just asking for one source dude, not some one example, just one SENTECE, saying anything that is related to bone development being NEGATIVELY correlated to jaw development, also, genetics do effect looks, but only eye area, nose and head shape, but thats about it, or the positing of the cheek bones, not length, width or height etc, ruggedness and more projection is mostly based on diet

also, genetics do effect looks, but only eye area, nose and head shape, but thats about it, or the positing of the cheek bones, not length, width or height etc, ruggedness and more projection is mostly based on diet
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

you really want to be humiliated. I have never in my life encountered such a masochist fag to such a degree :feelscomfy: @kay'
you keep saying that but wont do shit, still waiting for a source countering 1:1 about what i said, were jaws the same as today ( narrow and recessed) compared to lets say 500 or so years ago or not, simple question

you just don't take these retarded GrAYs ded srs, you never should :feelsclown:

Laughing hysterically hilarious

Hahahahaha
also mind explaining me why jaws were objectively much more rugged and wide 500 years ago? obviously coinciding with diet too, thanks

this also doesnt prove that diet doesn't effect facial development predominantly, so this is essentially saying that GENETICS lays the framework for it, so meaning diet is the one that helps you REACH THAT POTENTIONAL, so meaning, everyone had the protentional to have a chiseled jaw??? IMPOSSIBRU!!

Pretty sure that looks are made up when you’re born you fucking retard

>uses chatgpt
What do you mean uses chatgpt? You want me to use jewgle which is the same thing but x10 times worse?

or do you want me to become a dr in this instant and make a study of my own for you to be satisfied?

What do you mean uses chatgpt? You want me to use jewgle which is the same thing but x10 times worse?

or do you want me to become a dr in this instant and make a study of my own for you to be satisfied?
what the fuck are you talking about jewgle nigga, chatgpt is basically quora, i bet you wouldn't agree with chatgtp when you ask them "do foids like looks over personality" and responds with a blue pilled question, dumbass biased fuck

chatgtp is designed to be bluepilled as fuck, notice how it preemptively defends itself in the same paragraph in order to appear more "open minded" lol stfu, why dont you ask chatgtp how to get a gf, till just respond to you with some dumbass reddit or quora answers KEK

Pretty sure that looks are made up when you’re born you fucking retard
not at all, refer to my sources showing human jaws were much much more rugged and harmonious on average thanks to diet and a hardy environment, dnr shittle

also mind explaining me why jaws were objectively much more rugged and wide 500 years ago? obviously coinciding with diet too, thanks
Who fucking cares what kind of subhumans were back 500 years ago? You think 500 years ago everyone was gigachads because they were hunters and they chew their food better?

They literally died at 40 yo from the flu or a mosquito bite.

If you believe such bullshit have a great impact on your face.

You can always start now and have good nutrition and do looksmaxx shit like "mewing" and "jelqing" and "icing" to look better. :feelsclown:

There you go, try it and you will have your chiseled jaw.

Also tell every 15 yo kid to hang everyday for 2 hours for 3 or 5 years till they become 18 or 21 and they will grow from 5'5 to 6'5 just from dead hanging on a pull up bar, trust me brooooo

Who fucking cares what kind of subhumans were back 500 years ago? You think 500 years ago everyone was gigachads because they were hunters and they chew their food better?

You can always start now and have good nutrition and do looksmaxx shit like "mewing" and "jelqing" and "icing" to look better. :feelsclown:

Also tell every 15 yo kid to hang everyday for 2 hours for 3 or 5 years till they become 18 or 21 and they will grow from 5'5 to 6'5 just from dead hanging on a pull up bar, trust me brooooo
okay one, you have zero proof they were "subhuman" 2 you still havent provided how im wrong that people 500 years ago were chads on average, regardless of if they died from mosqiuto bites or whatever the fuck, 3 you havent read my previous posts, i said industrialization and softer modern diet ruined even the hardy diets for us and made it less natural due to artificial enchantments you absolute dumbass, also i dont believe in mewing, anyways, just bring me one source that shows that our ancestors werent chads with harmonious faces

heres one from me

here is another one from my side bucko, lets keep this going, i have all the time in the world

chatgtp is designed to be bluepilled as fuck, notice how it preemptively defends itself in the same paragraph in order to appear more "open minded" lol stfu, why dont you ask chatgtp how to get a gf, till just respond to you with some dumbass reddit or quora answers KEK
Ofc if i ask chatgpt a subject that can hurt peoples feelings it will reply with a bluepilled answer because they patched it to be like this, after it was actually spitting alot of blackpills the first day it came out like that twitter AI that got shut down for becoming racist (google Tay Chatbot if you wana read about it)

But if you ask it a scientific or normal question that is logical question it will answer correctly because there is no hurt feelings involved.

Do you want a multimillion company with female wageslaves employees who worked on making chatgpt tell you women are whores because they auto refuse a guy who is short or poor?

Ofc in sensitive socioeconomic subjects it will be bluepilled u dumbass

Ofc if i ask chatgpt a subject that can hurt peoples feelings it will reply with a bluepilled answer because they patched it to be like this, after it was actually spitting alot of blackpills the first day it came out like that twitter AI that got shut down for becoming racist (google Tay Chatbot if you wana read about it)

But if you ask it a scientific or normal question that is logical question it will answer correctly because there is no hurt feelings involved.

Do you want a multimillion company with female wageslaves employees who worked on making chatgpt tell you women are whores because they auto refuse a guy who is short or poor?

Ofc in sensitive socioeconomic subjects it will be bluepilled u dumbass
ok since you like kissing chatgtp ass so much

"Yes, it's commonly believed that the jaws of medieval humans were more robust than those of many modern humans. This robustness is often attributed to differences in diet and lifestyle between medieval and modern societies.

Medieval humans typically had diets that included tougher, harder-to-chew foods such as unprocessed grains, raw vegetables, and tough meats. The constant chewing of such foods would have led to stronger jaw muscles and wider jaws to accommodate the increased muscle mass. Additionally, the use of teeth as tools for tasks like tearing and processing food or materials may have contributed to the development of more robust jaws.

In contrast, modern diets often consist of softer, processed foods that require less chewing. This reduced chewing effort can result in weaker jaw muscles and narrower jaws over time. Furthermore, changes in lifestyle and technological advancements may have also played a role. For example, the widespread use of utensils and food processing techniques like grinding and cooking may have further reduced the need for strong jaw muscles.

Studies comparing the skeletal remains of medieval and modern populations have provided evidence supporting the idea of more robust jaws in medieval humans. These studies often examine factors such as jaw size, muscle attachment sites, and dental wear patterns to assess differences between populations."

there bro, from chatgpt

ok since you like kissing chatgtp ass so much

"Yes, it's commonly believed that the jaws of medieval humans were more robust than those of many modern humans. This robustness is often attributed to differences in diet and lifestyle between medieval and modern societies.

Medieval humans typically had diets that included tougher, harder-to-chew foods such as unprocessed grains, raw vegetables, and tough meats. The constant chewing of such foods would have led to stronger jaw muscles and wider jaws to accommodate the increased muscle mass. Additionally, the use of teeth as tools for tasks like tearing and processing food or materials may have contributed to the development of more robust jaws.

In contrast, modern diets often consist of softer, processed foods that require less chewing. This reduced chewing effort can result in weaker jaw muscles and narrower jaws over time. Furthermore, changes in lifestyle and technological advancements may have also played a role. For example, the widespread use of utensils and food processing techniques like grinding and cooking may have further reduced the need for strong jaw muscles.

Studies comparing the skeletal remains of medieval and modern populations have provided evidence supporting the idea of more robust jaws in medieval humans. These studies often examine factors such as jaw size, muscle attachment sites, and dental wear patterns to assess differences between populations."

there bro, from chatgpt
Ok lets say this is right and our jaws didnt develop well because we didnt chew hard food like our medieval bros did back then.

this is it? We are incels because we have weak jaws?

Why didnt i grow taller when i was literally playing basketball everyday. I was the playmaker in my schools team. We trained and stretched almost daily.

Why did i start balding at 25?

Why do i have alot of illnesses?

Why did my back break from all the physical labor wageslaving i did instead of it becoming stronger?

All this bullshit could have been prevented if i just chewed hard food as a kid?

GrAYman quoted me and died from a heart attack @svgmn1

you keep saying that but wont do shit, still waiting for a source countering 1:1 about what i said, were jaws the same as today ( narrow and recessed) compared to lets say 500 or so years ago or not,

"Genetic factors can explain more than 70% of the phenotypic facial variation in facial size, nose (width, prominence and height), lips prominence and inter-ocular distance."

"The P561T polymorphism of the growth hormone receptor gene has an inhibitory effect on mandibular growth in young children"

"Linkage analyses have, thus far, shown the statistical significance of such loci as 1p22. 1, 1p22. 3, 1p32. 2, 1p36, 3q26. 2, 4p16. 1, 6q25, 11q22, 12pter-p12. 3, 12q13. 13, 12q23, 12q24. 11, 14q24. 3 to 31.2, and 19p13. 2. The following appear among candidate genes: MATN1, EPB41, growth hormone receptor, COL2A1, COL1A1, MYO1H, DUSP6, ARHGAP21, ADAMTS1, FGF23, FGFR2, TBX5, ALPL, HSPG2, EVC, EVC2, the HoxC gene cluster, insulin-like growth factor 1, PLXNA2, SSX2IP, TGFB3, LTBP2, MMP13/CLG3, KRT7, and FBN3. On the other hand, MYH1, MYH2, MYH3, MYH7, MYH8, FOXO3, NFATC1, PTGS2, KAT6B, HDAC4, and RUNX2 expression is suspected to be involved in the epigenetic regulations behind the mandibular prognathism phenotype."

"Genetic factors significantly contribute to dentofacial and orthodontic variations.
Heritability proportions of over 60% have been reported for features like facial dimensions, dental spacing, and arch dimensions (2)."

:feelscomfy:

"Genetic factors can explain more than 70% of the phenotypic facial variation in facial size, nose (width, prominence and height), lips prominence and inter-ocular distance."

"The P561T polymorphism of the growth hormone receptor gene has an inhibitory effect on mandibular growth in young children"

"Linkage analyses have, thus far, shown the statistical significance of such loci as 1p22. 1, 1p22. 3, 1p32. 2, 1p36, 3q26. 2, 4p16. 1, 6q25, 11q22, 12pter-p12. 3, 12q13. 13, 12q23, 12q24. 11, 14q24. 3 to 31.2, and 19p13. 2. The following appear among candidate genes: MATN1, EPB41, growth hormone receptor, COL2A1, COL1A1, MYO1H, DUSP6, ARHGAP21, ADAMTS1, FGF23, FGFR2, TBX5, ALPL, HSPG2, EVC, EVC2, the HoxC gene cluster, insulin-like growth factor 1, PLXNA2, SSX2IP, TGFB3, LTBP2, MMP13/CLG3, KRT7, and FBN3. On the other hand, MYH1, MYH2, MYH3, MYH7, MYH8, FOXO3, NFATC1, PTGS2, KAT6B, HDAC4, and RUNX2 expression is suspected to be involved in the epigenetic regulations behind the mandibular prognathism phenotype."

"Genetic factors significantly contribute to dentofacial and orthodontic variations.
Heritability proportions of over 60% have been reported for features like facial dimensions, dental spacing, and arch dimensions (2)."

@kay' now sit back, relax and witness how he'll sperge and seethe about muh raw milk

Ok lets say this is right and our jaws didnt develop well because we didnt chew hard food like our medieval bros did back then.

this is it? We are incels because we have weak jaws?

Why didnt i grow taller when i was literally playing basketball everyday. I was the playmaker in my schools team. We trained and stretched almost daily.

Why did i start balding at 25?

Why do i have alot of illnesses?

Why did my back break from all the physical labor wageslaving i did instead of it becoming stronger?

All this bullshit could have been prevented if i just chewed hard food as a kid?
"okay lets say this is right and our jaws didnt develop well because we didnt chew hard food like our medievl bros did back then" bro why are you still putting it in a hypothetical context even after i used chatgtp, gave hundreds of sources and not only that, you have ZERO opposing sources becuase they dont EXIST!! meaning its factual not a fucking opinion or a debatable subject, as for your rest of inquiries, no, my inital dispute was about facial development and structure, since face>height, i dont give a fuck about anything aside from it

These kinds of people need to be skinned alive and be drowned in acid. How dare he appropriate our suffering. Fakecel fuck. I wish his mother was raped by a pack of dogs.
These niggers need to be have their balls chopped off and have molten lava poured into that wound. Fucking niggers
This nigger needs be stabbed and all the intestines and tubes need to be pulled out slowly, him feeling all the painful sensations for a long time.
These type of fakecel niggers need to be drilled with holes in their thighs and throat and salt and chilli water need to be poured into it. Fucking fakecel niggers.
nigger just have a quick wank will you to calm down a bit :feelskek:

okay but how does THIS prove that 500 years ago our medieval ancestors did not have wider, more rugged jaws due to DIET, answer that, this is just some dumb sperg shit that ive never asked for since this is still a heavily contentious subject, the fact still remains that diet had SUBSTANTIAL CORRELATION to jaw and overall facial development 500 years or so ago

Facial bone structure and body structure is more important

okay but how does THIS prove that 500 years ago our medieval ancestors did not have wider, more rugged jaws due to DIET, answer that, this is just some dumb sperg shit that ive never asked for since this is still a heavily contentious subject, the fact still remains that diet had SUBSTANTIAL CORRELATION to jaw and overall facial development 500 years or so ago
cumulative evolutionary effects are evolutionary, not diet influenced. as long as you go back you will find that human mandibular regions were stronger and tougher. using this argument doesn't mean jack shit for your proposed percentage of dietary influence over maxillary prognathism :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: