Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The blackpill is entering the culture

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/TSKizLRFbTo

holy shit this song is amazing, I was surprised to see 5 million views, 5 million views is a lot, and the comments seem to be majority normies
the video is showing an incel comics
and talking about a few parts of the blackpilll

here is also a video this channel has, one of the only 2 videos it has, if you still think that this video is made by some edgy redpiller
and not someone who took the blackpill

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5vdaEoV8zk

Last edited:

View: https://youtu.be/TSKizLRFbTo

holy shit this song is amazing, I was surprised to see 5 million views, 5 million views is a lot,
the video is showing an incel comics
and talking about a few parts of the blackpill

In GenZ it's impossible to ignore the problem anymore. More and more the life experiences of chads and the rest of the males diverge and the blackpilling of many is the logical result of it. Sadly, this will ultimately lead to people using the incel label as a mean to shock others, but also to backlash becoming common which is quite beneficial. The image of the girl as a saint is beginning to crumble (especially in younger generations).

In GenZ it's impossible to ignore the problem anymore. More and more the life experiences of chads and the rest of the males diverge and the blackpilling of many is the logical result of it. Sadly, this will ultimately lead to people using the incel label as a mean to shock others, but also to backlash becoming common which is quite beneficial. The image of the girl as a saint is beginning to crumble (especially in younger generations).

What ever the outcasts create eventually seeps into the normiestream, it happened with nerd culture and video games etc
This also I though you were thoughtfulcel

What ever the outcasts create eventually seeps into the normiestream, it happened with nerd culture and video games etc
On point. Also political stuff. A few years ago only turbo-autists on 4chan/8chan were into fringe ideologies, today almost everyone larps as a reactionary libertarian/strasserist/stalinist tankie faggot/whatever while supporting (left/right-wing) liberal shit in the end. Everything gets born on chan-sites/forums and then slowly enters the mainstream until normies replace the original fanbase.

exactly 4chan, its a website with a bunch of social outcasts and literally everything about our current meme culture
is from there

People won't be divided up by race, class, religion, nationality, colour etc.

It'll be "Sex Havers" & "Incels"...

I have a dream...

I have a dream...
Eventually it'll just be male and female. Chads will be just as disposable as us.

blackpilled af video, this is the sort of content that makes foid seethe because it just proves the reality incels have already witnessed

we incels are the canarys in the coal mine, letting normie men know what awaits them

its over for many many men, cant hide this anymoar sorry collapse inevitable no tax money

People still love women more than ever even if they aren't saints so it's little comfort.
Idk if anything things are worse than ever now that this stuff is all in the open. You can't even cope with acting you don't anything about that kind of thing.
Normies are more autistic acting than even most autistic people since they say IRL things that were previously meant to be relegated to online discussion boards.
soyciety is degenerate because normies take what is for losers and make it mainstream, rather than helping the losers, they steal their shit

no tax money
They only take it to keep the working class poor, you really think the gov needs money from citizens when they have the printers.:feelsEhh:

They only take it to keep the working class poor, you really think the gov needs money from citizens when they have the printers.

high IQ , but gov need ppl to do the job our time and helath to do the job maybe they even dont want this too ITS OVER

but gov need ppl
Big laugh op
You going to get the kikecine poison pumped into you too? You belive the gov still needs us useless eaters:feelskek:
GOV got all the technology it could ever want. now it's needs to reduce global pop for "muh global warmin"

Big laugh op
You going to get the kikecine poison pumped into you too? You belive the gov still needs us useless eaters:feelskek:
GOV got all the technology it could ever want. now it's needs to reduce global pop for "muh global warmin"
i want out !!!

Attachments

• b0d797eb166d29ef061f1c0afcb937b7pepe-cries-happily.jpg
    b0d797eb166d29ef061f1c0afcb937b7pepe-cries-happily.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 9
i want out !!!
You know what to do then. I can only try to help others close to me, which is family and not many friends. I ain't got the balls to enter the void on my own, but I will speed up my aging process.

I have a dream...
based

based post, had to bookmark it

High IQ video

I have a dream...