Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Canadian government want their incels to kill themselves

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
A country where the solicitation of prostitution is illegal, but medically assisted dying for those with ‘incurable mental illnesses’ is on the verge of being legalised.

Connect the dots people

Tagging friends

@CopingForBrutality @ilieknothing @JayGoptri

Last edited:
Moving to Canada to Kys myself

Based, flying back to Canada to legally rope

A country where the solicitation of prostitution is illegal, but medically assisted dying for those with ‘incurable mental illnesses’ is on the verge of being legalised.
So is it part of health care system ? I envy the canadiancels.

That will increase the ER

lmfao canada is more fucked than ever
no guns, legal hard drugs, gay (((president)))
cucknada gets what it deserves and then some

Connect the dots people

Tagging friends

How soon before they start making mandatory castration or euthanasia for incels, justifying it as a national security threat?

Connect the dots people

Tagging friends

Whatever. Canada is Globohomo anyway. If they allow it for US Citizens then maybe one day I might consider taking advantage. I'm sure it's not as simple as described and I'm sure there are 10 million problems. So basically, bend over backwards filling out documents and being denied as you try to go through agony and pain to get accepted for being allowed to kill yourself.

Based, flying back to Canada to legally rope

If you’re going to die anyway, you might as well do something bettER beforehand. Its Not like you’ll be alive to face the consequences

canada whole existence is basicly trying to be what the united states isnt

lucky Canadians. I wish they had such euthanasia programs here. We should be allowed to die should we so wish, peacefully, with dignity, without pain and with a guarantee that it will work.

Connect the dots people

Tagging friends

is euthanisa legal in canada?
what is the cost?
cuz, im planning to kms.
im 20 years old brown skinned 2/10 faced ugly 5'5ft pajeet with lotta mental illness.
i cant bear life.
i wanna get euthanized real quick. its over

lucky Canadians. I wish they had such euthanasia programs here. We should be allowed to die should we so wish, peacefully, with dignity, without pain and with a guarantee that it will work.
you act like you cant order a nitrogen gas tank and a gas mask and do it yourself

you act like you cant order a nitrogen gas tank and a gas mask and do it yourself
Not even sure of any shops that sell those things tbh. Still, the option should atleast be available. Just simplifies everything

Not even sure of any shops that sell those things tbh. Still, the option should atleast be available. Just simplifies everything
they're literally easily accessible on the internet.

Population is 38 million so it doesn't matter that much
[UWSL]Curryland + surrounding curries are more than 2 billion, and curries living in curryland kill themselves far more than curries living in west, inceldom sucks but in no way is comparable to living in a shithole country[/UWSL]
(rip to those like me that are incel in shitty countries)
I was born and grew up and spent most of life in the West, but you're wrong about the living part. If you want to or are able to be a cuck successfully, then ya sure maybe living in the West is "better, but that's still a bigger MAYBE day after day as things turn to shit over there. So don't be on a high horse because you are not in curryland. You may be begging to come here one day. Or are you already here? :soy: Tisk tisk.

Canada is so fucking cucked and soy

Almost like those UK Uni types. :feelskek:
bark harder for me why don't you

Population is 38 million so it doesn't matter that much
[UWSL]Curryland + surrounding curries are more than 2 billion, and curries living in curryland kill themselves far more than curries living in west, inceldom sucks but in no way is comparable to living in a shithole country[/UWSL]
(rip to those like me that are incel in shitty countries)
I am in a shithole country tbh, or at least I consider to be so.

I don't think these Enthanasia allowances will work as perscribed. It will be bureaucratic paper work and constantly under scrutiny of the press until it gets shut down by some political entity or the other. But I could be wrong.

This is just a measure to discourage inkwels from going ER. Cucked if you ask me :feelsUgh:

This is just a measure to discourage inkwels from going ER. Cucked if you ask me :feelsUgh:
Probably so. These sort of measures will be ascribed to some sort of "Misogynistic Terrorist" category eventually. At the present moment, saying you are going to Canada for this service would evoke almost same reaction from normies as saying: "I want to blow stuff up". Their inability to differentiate between anything they are not directly experiencing is always a surprise. :feelsbadman:

lmfao canada is more fucked than ever
no guns, legal hard drugs, gay (((president)))
cucknada gets what it deserves and then some
Yeah
I’m surprised the country isn’t on fire at this point

I don't think these Enthanasia allowances will work as perscribed. It will be bureaucratic paper work and constantly under scrutiny of the press until it gets shut down by some political entity or the other. But I could be wrong.
Wish they'd just bring the lobotomy back

at least one guranted Way " , to exit this hellscape of a place.

That will increase the ER
Exactly. It will have the opposite response. I would personally throw a 5 year old into this suicide pod to punish normshits:

I'm a sandnigger I live in desert
AHha! Why hello my fellow sand nigger. I'm not even a real sand nigger. I'm a fake one. Born and raised in America and currently residing in the desert.

It explores this issue: They were unable to treat most "mental illnesses" before , so they just decided to crudely remove chunks of the brain and see what happens. End result was terrible.

It explores this issue: They were unable to treat most "mental illnesses" before , so they just decided to crudely remove chunks of the brain and see what happens. End result was terrible.
Eh, the end being terrible in a TV show is part of the plot. Its the trope of humans needing their humanity somehow and that emotions are good etc. In reality I don't really see it being all that bad if done correctly. Not like it would be a worse existence than this tbh. I'd be more than happy. No feelings, no thoughts, no emotions, no desires, no mental or physical pain. Much better imo

Eh, the end being terrible in a TV show is part of the plot. Its the trope of humans needing their humanity somehow and that emotions are good etc. In reality I don't really see it being all that bad if done correctly. Not like it would be a worse existence than this tbh. I'd be more than happy. No feelings, no thoughts, no emotions, no desires, no mental or physical pain. Much better imo
In that case - If assisted suicide becomes a thing then labotomy becomes irrelevant. Why bother with it just to go on living like a vegitable? I don't think the procedure leaves anything human left inside of the patient anyway. But maybe it's easier than jumping off a bridge or suicide by drugs.

In that case - If assisted suicide becomes a thing then labotomy becomes irrelevant. Why bother with it just to go on living like a vegitable? I don't think the procedure leaves anything human left inside of the patient anyway. But maybe it's easier than jumping off a bridge or suicide by drugs.
Well that's kind of the reason. Assisted suicide being available doesn't really seem likely with all the moral dumbasses who would complain about it. A lobotomy would remove their argument because the person is still alive. In the case of someone like myself, my quality of life would increase massively if I were an emotionless, organic robot incapable of feeling, thinking or desiring anything.

Well that's kind of the reason. Assisted suicide being available doesn't really seem likely with all the moral dumbasses who would complain about it. A lobotomy would remove their argument because the person is still alive. In the case of someone like myself, my quality of life would increase massively if I were an emotionless, organic robot incapable of feeling, thinking or desiring anything.
I suppose so. But I just don't know. I don't think these sort of brain procedures were really a fine science or "perfected". They were done as an experiment to see what happens and as a last resort to constant psychotic behavior. In some cases they may have achieved what the family wanted for the "patient". But maybe other times on the outside, you look dazed, half dead and retarded, but some horrible mistake in the procedure leaves the subject stuck in a prison of his own memories and feelings, in which case it would 10x the hell one felt prior to the procedure.

I suppose so. But I just don't know. I don't think these sort of brain procedures were really a fine science or "perfected". They were done as an experiment to see what happens and as a last resort to constant psychotic behavior. In some cases they may have achieved what the family wanted for the "patient". But maybe other times on the outside, you look dazed, half dead and retarded, but some horrible mistake in the procedure leaves the subject stuck in a prison of his own memories and feelings, in which case it would 10x the hell one felt prior to the procedure.
Thats why I want them to perfect it with modern medicine and machines. Theres infinitely less chance of fucking it up. Worth the risk to me

You're telling me that there is an easier way to go? If many incels could rely on it than why its such a bad thing. Give me clean, painless and quick way to go and i'll sign it up with no further questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back