Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The car meme needs to be destroyed

MubarakTheCoper

MubarakTheCoper

Recruit
★★★★
Talking with guys (most are incel in denial) about girls, they all agree that if you had a nice car you would get laid easily or at least had a girlfriend. I tried to push this narrative but I was opposed strongly. Then they tried to show me some fake videos from youtube. It's crazy how strong is this meme with incel in denial.
Is it even real?. If an incel gets a brand new 2020 Mercedes S-class can he ascend? how does that even work? driving through a nightclub? I have seen chads and even high tier normies driven by women. Having a car is important yeah but the kind of car doesn't mean shit.

@LastGerman mentioning thread

Don't have energy left to explain

no one here said cars will get you thread

poopy IQ greycel thread

Carpill is real or not?
You're still incel even if you have a nice car. Having a car and license is something that's expected in adults and people look down on you if you don't have a license. It's not about getting girls

jewish tricks meant to make you enslave yourself in debt for the newest mustang

You're still incel even if you have a nice car. Having a car and license is something that's expected in adults and people look down on you if you don't have a license. It's not about getting girls
That's what I'm saying.

jewish tricks meant to make you enslave yourself in debt for the newest mustang
Kidding you not, I know an incel who spent all his car budget on an old BMW which breaks down every month when he could get a good not very old Toyota. He thinks BMW stands for Bring Me Women

High IQ.

The standards are so high these days that if you don't have a nice car, a high salary, and an absolutely shredded phsyique, you're COMPLETE TRASH in the eyes of foids.

Having the car, the money, and the abs still only makes you a normie though. Lmao. Without the face and frame, foids will friendzone you without hesitation.

your FACE is what gets girls inside the car, the rest is whatever chad feels like doing after
it's only for guys who want to feel masculine and accepted by society, foids expect every man 21+ to have car nowdays

Cars are apart of the money as well as status aspect of the SMV, they help improve your betabuxx score.

Well-elaborated.

I hate cars. They took civilization backwards imo

They're not in denial,they're just really stupid

Also there was a vid posted on IT where a ricecel approached a russian foin in a whatever expensive car and she just rejected him. Like if we ever said that money attracted women.

There’s something terrifying about the fact that materialisticmaxxing not working like it did for previous generations, considering how materialistic women are.

It just goes to show how things have become 100% based on physical genetic traits

Also there was a vid posted on IT where a ricecel approached a russian foin in a whatever expensive car and she just rejected him. Like if we ever said that money attracted women.

I don't know, the Ferrari 360 is kinda old, I think most foids would prefer something modern looking like a McLaren P1

Just work to buy a car to go work again bro
Pussy will come bro

Talking with guys (most are incel in denial) about girls, they all agree that if you had a nice car you would get laid easily or at least had a girlfriend. I tried to push this narrative but I was opposed strongly. Then they tried to show me some fake videos from youtube. It's crazy how strong is this meme with incel in denial.
Is it even real?. If an incel gets a brand new 2020 Mercedes S-class can he ascend? how does that even work? driving through a nightclub? I have seen chads and even high tier normies driven by women. Having a car is important yeah but the kind of car doesn't mean shit.

Who are you talking to? Are they 15-year-olds?

I don't drive. I paid someone to do it for me. In an S-class.

I doubt even a wealthy teenager would buy a Mercedes-Benz S-class anyway -- it is designed for utility and comfort, not flashiness. If you need to show off to femoids, get a Porsche.

Or better yet, don't buy cars. If you need a car, don't go into debt just to buy a new car. They are a financial drain.

I was about to post this ahhhhh :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Real-life not in here and I Joining mog the hell out of you
joindate>>>>>>post count bro
I was greycel until 2020 as well but too bad fancy colours>being an OG incel here

Foid level IQ tbh. No one here is saying they will ascend if they have a car. Driving is essential in life and if you haven’t passed that milestone yet, something is wrong with you. I’m not surprised that being an incel and the inability to drive go hand in hand.

I would prefer a car over a female.

Just work to buy a car to go work again bro

I would like that.

Foid level IQ tbh. No one here is saying they will ascend if they have a car. Driving is essential in life and if you haven’t passed that milestone yet, something is wrong with you. I’m not surprised that being an incel and the inability to drive go hand in hand.

Well-elaborated.

nothing makes a pussy wet like a conglomerate of steel,rubber and glass.

Moneymaxxers on sui watch.

Also, that dogpill at the end holy shit lmfao. Dog >>> Ferrari confirmed.

It's real-life not in here, I own two cars and 3 driving licenses from two countries. The point is "nice" car, micropenis level IQ if you can't understand my post.
Who are you talking to? Are they 15-year-olds?

I don't drive. I paid someone to do it for me. In an S-class.

I doubt even a wealthy teenager would buy a Mercedes-Benz S-class anyway -- it is designed for utility and comfort, not flashiness. If you need to show off to femoids, get a Porsche.

Or better yet, don't buy cars. If you need a car, don't go into debt just to buy a new car. They are a financial drain.
I wish they were teenagers, they were from 25 to 29 years old
joindate>>>>>>post count bro
I was greycel until 2020 as well but too bad fancy colours>being an OG incel here
80% of members who joined in 2019 are just failed normies
There’s something terrifying about the fact that materialisticmaxxing not working like it did for previous generations, considering how materialistic women are.

It just goes to show how things have become 100% based on physical genetic traits
It's stright up egunics

It's straight-up eugenics. Even Hitler would be shocked about how nowadays women beat the hell out of him in this.

Last edited: