Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The case of Otto Warmbier.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
An American college student Otto Warmbier travelled to North Korea on a college trip, very few Americans get access to go here, they were limited to what they saw, a lot of things were restricted and some if not most of it staged.

Otto was supposedly caught on CCTV, on the 5th floor on NYE stealing a propaganda poster from the staff only area.

It was only when Otto was on the way to board his plane back to America that he was arrested for this crime.

Cutting the story short:

Otto was forced/pressured into confessing into the theft. Whether he did it or not we don’t know as the CCTV footage isn’t that clear. He was convicted and given 15 YEARS of hard labour.

After just 17 MONTHS in prison in North Korea, Otto was in a brain damaged state. The only thing he was able to do on his own was blink and breathe. Medical records show that he had been in this state a month after his conviction.

Once he was released back to America in 2017 his medical team confirmed that he had suffered brain damage due to excessive loss of brain tissue, usually from been deprived of oxygen.

Otto died on June 22nd 2017.

I’d be really interested on what you guys think of this case.

@DarkStarDown @Grim_Reaper @wereq @Spongebozz

Big mistake to go to a country full of psychopathic communists.

An American college student Otto Warmbier travelled to North Korea on a college trip, very few Americans get access to go here, they were limited to what they saw, a lot of things were restricted and some if not most of it staged.

Otto was supposedly caught on CCTV, on the 5th floor on NYE stealing a propaganda poster from the staff only area.

It was only when Otto was on the way to board his plane back to America that he was arrested for this crime.

Cutting the story short:

Otto was forced/pressured into confessing into the theft. Whether he did it or not we don’t know as the CCTV footage isn’t that clear. He was convicted and given 15 YEARS of hard labour.

After just 17 MONTHS in prison in North Korea, Otto was in a brain damaged state. The only thing he was able to do on his own was blink and breathe. Medical records show that he had been in this state a month after his conviction.

Once he was released back to America in 2017 his medical team confirmed that he had suffered brain damage due to excessive loss of brain tissue, usually from been deprived of oxygen.

View attachment 1051998 View attachment 1051999

north korea is the last place you want to play stupid tourist games so not much sympathy

Yeah, I still don't understand why they didn't want an autopsy to be done. Judaism discourages autopsies but not in cases where foul play is suspected.
Otto coming off the plane after 17 months torture and brain damage like:

cat-tiggle.gif

And .is think NK is based. They wouldnt survive a week there

I'm familiar with the case, it's pretty brutal. You can see him pleading for his life in court:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkZqj281Uqw

I think he committed the "crime", they have CCTV footage of it. Stay clear of that psychotic country, it's literally like 1984 over there.

Sadly he was just used as a political bargain because the west and North Korea had especially bad relations during that year. In my honest opinion I think he tried committing suicide and it was botched, which left him in a coma. He was not the first American citizen to be sentenced to hard labor in North Korea however. This has happened multiple times with different presidents and they have made deal to get those Americans out. In the end the Americans come back and end up killing themselves. You can look this up.
So as an American citizen I do support nuking North Korea

When does Murica blow this shithole up?

Yeah I read about this guy. I think North Korea deliberately did this out of their resentment for the US sanctioning them from everything.

What kind of chucklefuck goes to North Korea. Just rope instead :forcedsmile:

Imagine stealing a peace of paper and going to essentially a fucking death camp. North Koreans are complete sociopaths.

Cutting the story short:

View attachment 1051998 View attachment 1051999

more like a case of warm beer OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP CRACKLE POP
ROASTED BIATCH

tenor.gif

he was warned and told numerous times about the precautions of where he was at and not to behave like a typical american douche yet still decided to, he was a dumbass that got what he deserved frankly, only unfortunate fact is that the foids that were with him weren’t also arrested and charged for facilitating

Imagine stealing a peace of paper and going to essentially a fucking death camp. North Koreans are complete sociopaths.
they are immeasurably based

Why the fuck would anyone in their right stable mind would go to North Korea.

Sadly he was just used as a political bargain because the west and North Korea had especially bad relations during that year. In my honest opinion I think he tried committing suicide and it was botched, which left him in a coma. He was not the first American citizen to be sentenced to hard labor in North Korea however. This has happened multiple times with different presidents and they have made deal to get those Americans out. In the end the Americans come back and end up killing themselves. You can look this up.
So as an American citizen I do support nuking North Korea
Yeah, same. I also think that he probably tried to commit suicide which caused oxygen deprivation which destroyed most of his brain. Usually American prisoners are treated better than North Korean prisoners in NK prisons. And if they had broken bones or caused any bruises, they would show up even if they had healed.

more like a case of warm beer OOOOOOOOOOOOOH SNAP CRACKLE POP
ROASTED BIATCH

tenor.gif
Which in Germany and The Netherlands basically means piss (warm beer tastes like piss). I once met a guy in Highschool who's last name pretty much meant "ball-less" (without balls, basically not a real man). I couldn't possibly live with a last name that literally translated to a blatant insult.

And .is think NK is based. They wouldnt survive a week there
NK is a totalitarian dictatorship but I don't think USA is much better if there's a huge prison population and you can be jailed for a minor offences like 'sexual harassment :soy: '.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right stable mind would go to North Korea.
I have read how some tourists went to NK and even made small transgressions ( like walking in a bar without supervision and allowance ) and they weren't arrested.
Probably because USA is seen as an enemy and they weren't from US.

NK is a totalitarian dictatorship but I don't think USA is much better if there's a huge prison population and you can be jailed for a minor offences like 'sexual harassment :soy: '.
You'll get tortured in NK for way less. All you have to do is to slightly critisize the Kims and you'll get a one way ticket to a working camp for the next years

I have read how some tourists went to NK and even made small transgressions ( like walking in a bar without supervision and allowance ) and they weren't arrested.
Probably because USA is seen as an enemy and they weren't from US.
They're hell of strict to even their own citizens. They don't exempt anybody.