Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The "Chad Cope" needs to stop

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I'm so tired of every single thread being derailed with "Chad this, Chad that." YES, Chad is good looking, can get everyone he wants and excels at everything he does, but Chad is not a common guy. You don't run into Chad everywhere you go and Chad isn't the reason for every girl rejecting you. Normies do just fine in life and they're far from Chads. Face it, we're losers, some because of looks, others because of autism, and some because of both.

None of us are ever going to magically turn into Chad, even with all the looksmaxing and surgerycelling in the world, so why are we so obsessed? It just seems like a hardcore cope to explain away every problem you have and have it be the explanation for every bad thing out there. It's stupid.

I’m tired of people trying to get us to “admit” we’re losers because of things out of our control. Everyone dies, there’s no “purpose” for us to fail at. What do you want, for us to be good little cogs for Massa? Blue pill advice annoys me so I don’t frequent places where I’ll see it. You can easily avoid threads where Chad does this comes up or opt out in-thread.

80/20, more like 95/5, a small percentage of men get all the girls. hads have entire harems of women.

Exactly. I like OP. He's a realist, not a Coper. I'm also sick of the idiots who call every single guy who gets laid a Chad or Tyrone. Those words need to banned from here until people learn to apply them properly.

Exactly. I like OP. He's a realist, not a Coper. I'm also sick of the idiots who call every single guy who gets laid a Chad or Tyrone. Those words need to banned from here until people learn to apply them properly.

OP thinks normie males have great lives, that doesn’t sound like a realist to me.

It's mostly coping white guys who don't want to put some effort and denies white theory is legit, it's only over for sub 8 ethics

Kek, most of the times the Chad they mention is average to Chad-lite, never actually Chad.

ya chad=top 1% available males

Good thread, i agree.

I have seen 1 real Chad irl so far

>Normies do just fine in life

Lol, I know a lot of "normies" who struggle in the dating market. 6 and up guys do alright.

Most guys aren't Chad anyway.

The worshipping here comes from gayboys that infiltrated from other sites.

I just want to be average looking

It's mostly coping white guys who don't want to put some effort and denies white theory is legit, it's only over for sub 8 ethics
true words

You don't run into Chad everywhere you go and Chad isn't the reason for every girl rejecting you. Normies do just fine in life and they're far from Chads.
volcels and mentalcels BTFO'd

I'm also sick of the idiots who call every single guy who gets laid a Chad or Tyrone. Those words need to banned from here until people learn to apply them properly.

Truth right here.
Its over for sub 5 whites.
Ethnics are doomed.
Its over for sub 8 ethnics.

are you kidding me? In the history of mankind it has never been easier for women to get access to chad.