Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The chads in looksmax give useless advice.

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I'm asking them how to make dating profiles and how talk to hoes, but the just tell me bullshit like , just be Chad and shit. Fuck those dudes.

I'm asking them how to make dating profiles and how talk to hoes, but the just tell me bullshit like , just be Chad and shit. Fuck those dudes.
Its true, Just be chad or your not blackpilled

The only dude who gave me some decent advice was goldpill
Ahhh yes, If i had the chart i could sent it to you, I posted it before, Just look around a bit

Your profile pictures should include you being happy (smiling).

First paragraph you give a description of your race, frame, and importantly, hobbies. For hobbies just say something dumb, true and NT like swimming, playing soccer, going to the gym, walking outside.

That's it.
Normal people talk about race in dating profiles?

First paragraph you give a description of your race, frame,
swap these two autist things with height(if you're/can larp as 6'1+). They can already tell your race from your pictures lmao

Your profile pictures should include you being happy (smiling).

First paragraph you give a description of your race, frame, and importantly, hobbies. For hobbies just say something dumb, true and NT like swimming, playing soccer, going to the gym, walking outside. If you want, include that you own your own vehicle/house. State something you would like to do more often.

Second paragraph describes what you want in her. I am looking for someone who knows how to cook, likes dark movies, blah blah blah. Try not to say "I want someone who likes anal 24/7".

That's it.
I'm assuming I just lie about my hobbies, because I don't do any of those this. I just do spiritual things and post on incel forums.

swap these two autist things with height(if you're/can larp as 6'1+). They can already tell your race from your pictures lmao
I'm 5'5", how much can I lie about my height without them noticing. If I can get away with telling them I'm 6'3" I'll do that.

Can I get away with making myself chadlite with faceapp or will they notice?

Can I get away with making myself chadlite with faceapp or will they notice?
W*men are fucking retarded so you could probably get away with it if it's not to obvious. I'd be more worried about your height however

@idfklma Get your fed ass the fuck off of my thread.

Get a Hispanic bitch in PR and looksmax. Bro I’ve been looks maxxing a little it’s given some results
pick one and only one(1)
It’s different for Hispanics. His issue isn’t his height it’s his autism

Get a Hispanic bitch in PR and looksmax. Bro I’ve been looks maxxing a little it’s given some results
I'm glad you're looksmaxxing. I'm currently looksmaxxing as well. I'm trying to get lean by water fasting.

I'm not yet willing to get lifts. They seem too pathetic

It’s different for Hispanics. His issue isn’t his height it’s his autism
President Marbas can help you grow at least 3 inches taller.

He know everything about the human body. He's one of the demons that invents new diseases. He's like a spiritual doctor.