Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The closest thing to love is a teenage relationship

D

Draconian Times

-
Teenage girls are attracted to the physical appearance and interested in the behavior of teenage boys. It is not about resources.

How many teenage boys do you know have cars, houses, and lucrative careers? Exactly, so the girls are obsessed with them, not what they possess.

Although physical appearance is something you possess, it is inseparable from you unless an accident leaves you deformed or you age terribly, which does not happen often. Resources are different in that regard because women can take all your resources during the divorce process, but physical appearance stays with you.

So girls that love boys for their physical appearance and behavior are not interested in their resources, which most of them do not have anyway; they are interested in who the boys are. This is the closest thing to love we can experience.

Teenage girls that date men in their early twenties expect them to have something going for them, but these girls are more attracted to the physical appearance and behavior of these men than their older counterparts, who can only see money and status.

Teenage girls will show off themselves by telling friends how handsome, fit, and intelligent their boyfriends are, while women will show off themselves by telling friends that their hardworking boyfriends take them to expensive restaurants and buy them expensive clothes.

A teenage girl is obviously going to age, but so long as you get to experience her prime, you are going to be more than happy to age beside her.

In the end, dating teenage girls is worth it, if the age of consent in your country allows it, which is not the case of our North American members.

Your profile avatar keeps me confused. I wish I could hide it from thread previews.

I basically agree. I feel like teen love is the peak.

Teen youth is def that godsend while when we're older, the love is tainted. Only thing I can say I'm happy I missed, I would've f'd up and got a chick pregnant if I wasn't retarded back then.

Exactly, "closest" thing to love.