[SuicideFuel] The comments on this video make me want to take my own life

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-

It's over. All women think about is hot guys and as an incel, no woman will ever find you attractive while this 17 year-old has adult and teen pussy literally getting wet to find his instagram.

Women are not thirsty for hot guys, no! If an ugly guy saved a child, he would be called a pedophile.

This kid has had a better life than an incel after studymaxxing and getting a career while he can just model and end his career at 22, as a millionaire.

I think I am taking a break from the internet, seeing this shit just pushes my into a deep hole of hopelessness and worthlessness.

Not one woman ever called me cute and EVERY SINGLE COMMENT IS ABOUT HIS LOOKS.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHH

9544d518-e8df-4d4e-bedb-d3ff4b80abab-gif.156938

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o"khhv"(3D), waifuist
-
But "looks don't matter" am I right?:lul: It's "what's inside that counts":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Recruit
-
I can't rate male looks for shit, is that what a chad looks like wtf?

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
I can't rate male looks for shit, is that what a chad looks like wtf?
Looks high-tier normie wirh nice guy halo to me.

Tfw chad gets 100 times the thirst he gets.

Incels get no thirst, just hate.

It's over

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
This is nothing. Foids don't understand concepts of self-sacrifice and honor so the only way they know how to compliment is via looks.

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
This is nothing. Foids don't understand concepts of self-sacrifice and honor so the only way they know how to compliment is via looks.
I bet there is some curry curing cancer right now and chads save a kid like most people would and he gets called the hot hero of the century, pathetic

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
I bet there is some curry curing cancer right now and chads save a kid like most people would and he gets called the hot hero of the century, pathetic
The kid isn't a Chad, he's just good looking enough that women have something to compliment. If the curry cancer researcher had *any* physical characteristic worth complimenting, women say some shit like, "cures cancer AND has great hair!" Their brains are really that primitive.

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Promiscuity is unhealthy
-
Don't let the fact of being an incel stop you from smiling.